RegisterDonateLogin

Charming to the last.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Crix Madine question Options
Boba Fettuccine
Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 2:15:53 AM
Groups: Member

If I was playing a light side vs dark side (what most people in my area play), Would Crix's CE apply to any and all commandos (like republic commandos)? His CE just says "commandos", but I wanted to check and see if anyone here had any insight into if it is all commandos, or just republic commandos.
kenred2
Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 2:25:57 AM

Boba Fettuccine wrote:
If I was playing a light side vs dark side (what most people in my area play), Would Crix's CE apply to any and all commandos (like republic commandos)? His CE just says "commandos", but I wanted to check and see if anyone here had any insight into if it is all commandos, or just republic commandos.

CE's only work on your own characters. If you have a team player, for example 2 vs 2... if you have a CE that effect "Ally or Allies" your teammate gains that CE.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 2:28:59 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Boba Fettuccine wrote:

In a light/dark skirmish, Crix's CE would apply to any character in your squad (or on your side) that had "commando" in it's name.
Boba Fettuccine
Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 5:49:14 AM

imyurhukaberry wrote:
Boba Fettuccine wrote:

In a light/dark skirmish, Crix's CE would apply to any character in your squad (or on your side) that had "commando" in it's name.

Thanks imyurhukaberry, this is exactly what i needed to know.

In vino veritas.
LoboStele
Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:17:37 AM

Heh, I had a squad I'd built one day for a no-Faction limits game, and it had Commandos from all over the place. Storm Commandos, Separatist Commandos, Noghri Commandos, Republic Commandos.... Fun stuff. :)
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:43:04 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Nice Lobo.
We use to play where 4 of us made a 150pt squad each and then we rolled for teams. It's funny to see Sith with Republic, or Imps with Old Republic. Makes for some interesting teams for sure...and interactions with the CEs.
I think the worst was a Mando squad with Ultimate and Captain and the other half was using Vader Unleashed. His Throw 5 was INSANE.
Boba Fettuccine
Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2009 4:25:08 AM

imyurhukaberry wrote:
I think the worst was a Mando squad with Ultimate and Captain and the other half was using Vader Unleashed. His Throw 5 was INSANE.

In a non-thrawn-swap team, Vader Unleashed has to be the best Vader there is. Throw 5 takes no prisoners, and seeing through stealth and cloaked is just plain nasty. Plus, since he is so cheap (compared to other vaders) he doesn't eat up too many points on your squad.