RegisterDonateLogin

Had enough calcium to preserve Owen and Beru's bones.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Who's Actively Selling? Options
Kamon
Posted: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 7:20:34 AM
Groups: Member

Hey, all.

A friend and I got back into SWM around the end of 2015 and picked up quite a bit from this site. We haven't pursued any additional minis since early 2016. Kind of have the itch again, but the trade forum doesn't seem very active. Who all currently has figures for sale?
Nokkelen
Posted: Friday, September 8, 2017 8:51:23 AM

You can check our trades list...
http://www.bloomilk.com/Collection/Nokkelen/Trades

There might be more that the boys are willing to trade, but we're still settling in from our move.
After Christmas I'm sure our trades list will expand.
DarthMaim
Posted: Friday, September 8, 2017 1:46:55 PM

Pm sent.
Maul-Ordo
Posted: Thursday, January 4, 2018 12:36:21 PM

I am.

By no means am I giving up this game. I'll probably be playing this game 'til the day I die. Lord knows I'll probably take a few pieces with me to my grave!

But I've been noticing lately that I tend to use certain factions and certain pieces more than others. So I'd like to try and get rid of the stuff I'm not really using too much any more.

Most of what I have are Rs & VRs so I'm thinking a beginner player would be more interested in what I have rather than someone who's been playing this game for a long time or someone who's been a long time collector. I have some army builder Commons & Uncommons but nothing real spectacular.

Unfortunately I haven't updated my lists here on BM in a very long time. I kinda blew off updating those ever since the trades section of this site has been malfunctioning. So contact me if there's something in particular you might be looking for. I'd say 90% of my pieces have their original stat cards.

I'm going to try and unleash these pieces to Cool Stuff by the end of January if I don't hear from anybody here. Thanks for reading.