RegisterDonateLogin

Our operation is small enough not to be noticed.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Week 75 CCC: Judge me by my Size, Do You? Options
Lord_Ball
Posted: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 1:00:42 PM
Groups: Member

Generally I like the more open topics, but for this weak let's keep things small... This week you must be under ~1.3m tall to ride this ride! So bring on the Infant Wookiee cyborgs... ok maybe not that.

1. You may update any existing versions you already have and/or create a new one. You may update/create several versions of the character but you must ultimately select 1 you wish to run with. (this must be done by the schedule below)

2. Place a hyperlink in this forum to make it easier to find your character. You can just post the stats or image here but if changes are needed it would be easier (and save space) if you just used a Hyperlink (If you don't know how to post Hyperlinks in a forum setting please ask and we will help you. It's not hard )

3. Voting works as follows, pick your three favorite customs based on accuracy to the character, design, balance or whatever you decide makes the best incarnation of the challenge character. First place receives 3 points, 2nd place receives 2 points, and 3rd place receives 1 point.

4. You do not have to enter the contest in order to vote. But unless you enter you must have at lest 10 forum posts.

5. To make things fair you must vote in order to win the contest. You must choose three characters entered in the contest and you may not rate or vote for your own character.

6. The winner will be decided by how many points they receive. Ties will be broken by most 1st place votes, then if still tied, 2nd place votes and then 3rd place votes. If still tied, then the outcome is a tie.

7. You may not change or update the entered character AFTER the deadline.

You will have until Sat, October 21st, 2017 @8pm EST to get your submissions in. Anything submitted after this point will not be included in the voting.

ii
Voting will start at 8pm on Saturday evening and end at 10pm EST on Monday, October 23rd,2017.
At the conclusion of the voting the scores will be tallied and the winner will start a new topic with their choice of theme.
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 6:45:48 PM

surf_rider56
Posted: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 10:28:57 AM

As GG said, the Unkar contest felt slimey and left a lingeringly baddd taste in my mouth so I thought I’d lighten the mood.

First up is somebody I made about 2 years ago for fun; and even though he’s small, he’s still a …. Punk.

Young Boba, Clone Punk

Haven’t made up my mind if I want to go with him or something else equally small but more sinister ….

Sith Interrogator Droid

Both definitely small based, one more amusing than the other … I'll decide who to go with by Friday.

Cheers,

surf
Lord_Ball
Posted: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 12:32:02 PM

For this I present the Force wielding Mutated Kowakian Monkey-Lizard
Pic, Dark Jedi
jen'ari
Posted: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 2:11:34 PM

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/28384/even-piell--master-jedi

1.22 Meters tall Flapper

Assured Strike, I believe, is a Spryguy invention.
blemelisk
Posted: Thursday, October 19, 2017 1:30:19 PM

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/28386/rowan-freemaker

im really interested in discussing the point cost. Also had an idea for the Kyber Saber (very very powerful, but a one time use thing) but im not sure I should make it, as the character never really used the weapon.

Was thinking of making Kyber Saber into a very potent weapon, something like: Kyber Saber: Replaces attacks, make an attack against an adjacent target at +8 attack, if it hits destroy the target and all adjacent enemies to said target, this character takes 10 damage and loses all force points. Can only be used once per skirmish.

I know right? too powerful and not really, Rowan from the show. So here is my 2nd thought:

Kyber Saber: Use only once per skirmish. This character takes 10 damage and is activated. All allies (as well as this character) with a Force rating gain 2 Force Points and Master of the Force 2.

I feel this 2nd one is far more thematic to the character.
swinefeld
Posted: Thursday, October 19, 2017 10:35:27 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/28388/dinko

Threw this together rather quickly, so I could use suggestions on pretty much all of it, lol.

Not much to go on, but it's 10cm. Can't get much smaller. BigGrin

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dinko_(creature)
jak
Posted: Friday, October 20, 2017 3:55:36 AM

juice man
Posted: Friday, October 20, 2017 6:28:10 AM

No entry, just an observation. This weeks custom reminded me of one of jak's, and this one has got to be under 1.3 meters.BigGrin

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/23865/mike-hock
jak
Posted: Friday, October 20, 2017 11:29:54 AM

juice man wrote:
No entry, just an observation. This weeks custom reminded me of one of jak's, and this one has got to be under 1.3 meters.BigGrin mike's closer to feet, instead of meters

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/23865/mike-hock
surf_rider56
Posted: Saturday, October 21, 2017 7:52:25 AM

Well, I was going to decide when I woke up on which character I wanted ... I was hoping to get some feedback on either ... so still not sure .....
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, October 21, 2017 8:39:55 AM

surf_rider56 wrote:
Well, I was going to decide when I woke up on which character I wanted ... I was hoping to get some feedback on either ... so still not sure .....

Sith interrogator droid for sure, I think Boba is funny but maybe to much comedy for a standard piece? Haha
surf_rider56
Posted: Saturday, October 21, 2017 9:18:50 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
surf_rider56 wrote:

Sith interrogator droid for sure, I think Boba is funny but maybe to much comedy for a standard piece? Haha

Well, I guess its the Sith droid then .... hmmm I'd hoped somebody would have given some kind of feedback/comments ... I guess a picture isn't worth a thousand words, and I left comments on everybody else too ....
Lord_Ball
Posted: Saturday, October 21, 2017 2:34:32 PM

surf_rider56 wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
surf_rider56 wrote:

Well, I guess its the Sith droid then .... hmmm I'd hoped somebody would have given some kind of feedback/comments ... I guess a picture isn't worth a thousand words, and I left comments on everybody else too ....

The droid is definitely a solid entry, Boba has the problem of shin not being a defined term in gameplay Laugh
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, October 22, 2017 7:44:43 AM

Sticking with my Confederacy and I'm running with the droid, as much as I like the Vong "barbed wire" haha
swinefeld
Posted: Sunday, October 22, 2017 1:12:18 PM

surf_rider56 wrote:

Strong piece.
I kinda feel like for 22pts its HP could go up a notch or two.
Maybe drop Torture down to 2 to compensate? shrug
jak
Posted: Monday, October 23, 2017 8:53:03 AM

Lord_Ball wrote:
For this I present the Force wielding Mutated Kowakian Monkey-Lizard
Pic, Dark Jedi

my Pic, from a few years ago.........just for comparison http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/19677/pic
blemelisk
Posted: Monday, October 23, 2017 4:24:05 PM

1: swinefield it will cost you to ignore that creature on the map haha
2: GG: 10 point recon/gambit, simple little droid
3: Lord Ball a pretty cool dark sider I had forgotten about Cool
swinefeld
Posted: Monday, October 23, 2017 5:05:17 PM

D'OH!
I wasn't paying attention to the deadline, so I must withdraw. No Bloo Milk

(Thanks Blem, for the 1)

I drastically altered my entry after the deadline (not sure I remember the original exactly to restore it)
I like it much better now, but still needs a little work (cost, stats)

Votes:
1) General Grievous - straightforward, purposeful piece, very clean design

2) Lord_Ball - Pic breaks the mold of Imp force users a good bit, didn't go the complex route with interactions between counterparts, so another clean design. (digging the mobile Force Heal)

3) Surf - another clean design, scary if not for the low HP, I feel cost is a bit too high to risk it since there isn't much Droid love to go around in Sith

Jak - crazy good, a bit too good ;)

Blem - Interested in learning more about these Freelander folks, couldn't quite wrap my head around where you were/are going there

Jen-ari - character choice definitely deserves some love. Lot's of cool stuff going on, maybe a bit much, and a few things to clean up, but I like the combat styles.

*AND, I'm late on the vote. Sheesh. Blushing
jen'ari
Posted: Monday, October 23, 2017 5:44:05 PM

1) generalgrievous

2) LordBall

3) swinefeld

i never got around to cleaning mine up, but appreciate the comments. this week i am going to make sure to comment on everyone's since i have been slacking