RegisterDonateLogin

Aged like a fine wine.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CCC Week 161 - This is getting out of hand! Options
kiki
Posted: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 2:40:34 PM
Groups: Member

This weeks challenge is to create a piece that counts as two characters. For example; Obi-wan and Anakin, and Padme and Anakin on a Reek. These characters must have be seen working together across any legends or canon material. May the force be with you!

1. The character must be canonical to either of the Canon or Legends continuities and from the chosen faction when required. They can have affinity, but the character must start in the chosen faction.

2. You may update any existing versions you already have and/or create a new one. You may update/create several versions of the character but you must ultimately select 1 you wish to run with. (this must be done by the schedule below)

3. Place a hyperlink in this forum to make it easier to find your character. You can just post the stats or image here but if changes are needed it would be easier (and save space) if you just used a Hyperlink (If you don't know how to post Hyperlinks in a forum setting please ask and we will help you. It's not hard )

4. Voting works as follows, pick your three favorite customs based on accuracy to the character, design, balance or whatever you decide makes the best incarnation of the challenge character. First place receives 3 points, 2nd place receives 2 points, and 3rd place receives 1 point.

5. You do not have to enter the contest in order to vote. But unless you enter you must have at least 10 forum posts.

6. To make things fair you must vote in order to win the contest. You must choose three characters entered in the contest and you may not rate or vote for your own character.

7. The winner will be decided by how many points they receive. Ties will be broken by most 1st place votes, then if still tied, 2nd place votes and then 3rd place votes. If still tied, then the outcome is a tie.

8. You may not change or update the entered character AFTER the deadline.

You will have until Tuesday, July 16th, 2019 @8pm EST to get your submissions in. Anything submitted after this point will not be included in the voting.

Voting will start at 8pm on Tuesday evening and end at 11pm EST on Wednesday, July 17th, 2019.

At the conclusion of the voting the scores will be tallied and the winner will start a new topic with their choice of them
kiki
Posted: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 3:39:26 PM

Caedus
Posted: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 7:16:18 PM

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/25144/master-yoda-and-obi-wan-kenobi

Still my most favorite creation. This represents the scene in RotS when they were moving into the Jedi temple to warn other jedi trying to head back to Courascant
jen'ari
Posted: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 8:33:41 PM

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/35934/malgus-and-eleena

1st draft. As I would imagine it is mostly Malgus. Eleena is seen in the Defensive Stance, Distraction, Twin Cover Blasters, and Teamwork. She can also be seen in high base stats as well (2 are better then 1).

Any thoughts welcome of course. Base 30 represents Sith Rage just constantly in effect.
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 2:19:28 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, July 13, 2019 7:46:43 AM

As happy as I am to have Rianna and Zero in the game they don't feel thematically right so here is an older version I created of them
http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/25182/rihanna-saren-and-zeeo
adamb0nd
Posted: Saturday, July 13, 2019 5:02:29 PM

adamb0nd
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 6:19:15 AM

1. Caedus
2. gandalfthegreatestwizard
3. Kiki
Caedus
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 7:46:03 AM

1. Jen'ari
2. gandalfthegreatestwizard
3. Grievous
jen'ari
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 12:07:42 PM

1. Grievous. Well doneand i love the flavor
2. Caedus - the twin teamwork combo is fun.
3. Kiki - love that juyo style mastery might be used. 4 attacks with sith rage seem very maul oppress.
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 12:18:23 PM

1. Caedus

2. jen'ari

3. GG
kiki
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 2:34:31 PM

1. Jen'ari

2. Adam

3. Caedus
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 6:32:51 PM

Jen, heck yeah that's an awesome TOR piece that really reminds me of the opening trailer. My only nitpick is I don't really like the Sith getting distraction, but otherwise awesome combat piece and thematic CE.

Kiki, that is an awesome accurate representation with a cool CE.

Caedus, another monster epic piece. Only thing is Jedi Council's effect I think is already an ability, and if not worded exactly that way then maybe one that can be applied more loosely to other characters.

Gandalf, super healer is a cool idea and they are still the iconic Clone Wars duo so great job with that.

Adam, thematically it fits but gameplay-wise I don't like the Lobot reinforcements toolbox Disruptive. Yours was also the simplest design which is awesome.

3rd Caedus
2nd Jen
1st Gandalf
kiki
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 9:58:17 PM

If I can count properly, pretty sure it goes to jen'ari.
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 11:08:57 PM

Congrats jen'ari, looking forward to the next CCC!
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 7:44:06 AM

Very close one! Jen and Caedus tied at 10, both had same number of 1st place votes, but Jen had one more second place vote and won it. Congratulations Jen