RegisterDonateLogin

More machine than man.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

SWM Discord Options
vexrah
Posted: Sunday, December 1, 2019 8:27:36 AM
Groups: Member

I saw that a user was advertising a Discord channel on the SWM subreddit about two years ago, but was sad to find the link was dead and the user's profile lost to time. So I decided to start another Discord for Star Wars Miniatures. Hopefully we can build a bit of a community on the app for organizing matches, solving rule disputes, sharing collection images, batreps, etc. Of course this forum does a great job of that already, but I figure why not cover all the platforms for those who prefer one over the other.

https://discord.gg/MwZAkMf
Ridgebeam
Posted: Sunday, December 1, 2019 10:00:18 PM

Hey Vexrah,

You beat me to it! =)

I have been working on a project and was about to start posting on forums and gather some interest. Finding a discord (or maintaining one myself) was part of that idea!

So, I for sure joined the discord!

Looking forward to future chats, organizing some games, and maybe running some ideas by you that I was in the works on...

- Thanks for reaching out!
wannabe mexican
Posted: Monday, December 2, 2019 2:00:28 PM

I have been trying to get into Discord over the past few months and struggle with it. Maybe SWM is the final pull I need.
Ridgebeam
Posted: Monday, December 2, 2019 7:33:52 PM

wannabe mexican wrote:
I have been trying to get into Discord over the past few months and struggle with it. Maybe SWM is the final pull I need.

ThumbsUp

Have you ever used Roll20?
Ridgebeam
Posted: Thursday, December 5, 2019 1:50:24 PM

vexrah wrote:
I saw that a user was advertising a Discord channel on the SWM subreddit about two years ago, but was sad to find the link was dead and the user's profile lost to time. So I decided to start another Discord for Star Wars Miniatures. Hopefully we can build a bit of a community on the app for organizing matches, solving rule disputes, sharing collection images, batreps, etc. Of course this forum does a great job of that already, but I figure why not cover all the platforms for those who prefer one over the other.

https://discord.gg/MwZAkMf

The discord is active and growing! Come check out all the LIVE chatter ThumbsUp
Tentative event set for this weekend (Dec 7 - 8) - games are going to happen sometime this weekend - LOL
Ridgebeam
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 7:54:31 AM

Quick Bump - But an active one. The Discord is growing and active. Roll20 games are happening; a couple a week. New Maps, New squads, BRAND-new players are joining in on the fun. The website is being developed for Tournament and Ranking fun...

Come see what's going on: https://discord.gg/2KV89Q

[Rigebeam]
[Monkhung]