RegisterDonateLogin

Remember: Always drink responsibly.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

How Can the Mods regain their respect? Options
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:52:33 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

saeseetiin wrote:
@Bill Like I just said I never told anyone that you were doing anything I just sent you a Pm and it did seem like you were a likely suspect for the 1s considering the beef with you and MDB had and you seeing me defending him and all the indirect comments about the squads on the top five not being worthy. I never came to you for help I just asked you what you tought about a few squads here and there not so much help but more of a common courtsey like many other have done and I have done on this web site. So dont try and make it like Im some ungreatfull person who you helped and now turned on you because you and I both know thats not the case.

Please respond to the PM I sent you.
Team Revan
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:54:22 PM
Groups: Member

In my eyes, it seems that is a very.. disruptive member.
saeseetiin
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:55:35 PM

billiv15 wrote:
saeseetiin wrote:
@Dean What lies have I told to anyone about you or anybody for that matter I just told you what I tought was going on I never said it was a fact and I never went to anyone else with it.

Ok, sorry to do this, but here we go. Directly from your own fingers. (Edited for content by me).

Titled, "hey billstop giving me 1s"

"yo bill I aint involved in your little beef I wasnt in you fag meeting the other day so leave me the f*** out of it I can care less about you baby bulls**t I am sick of all the complaining on this site it is f***ing retarted"

O and where does that show that Im spreding lies about you or Dean O and Thanks for making my private message not private anymore. Like it said in my Pm here you are still with the baby bull s**t.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:57:27 PM

billiv15 wrote:
saeseetiin wrote:
@Dean What lies have I told to anyone about you or anybody for that matter I just told you what I tought was going on I never said it was a fact and I never went to anyone else with it.

Ok, sorry to do this, but here we go. Directly from your own fingers. (Edited for content by me).

"yo bill I aint involved in your little beef I wasnt in you fag meeting the other day so leave me the f*** out of it I can care less about you baby bulls**t I am sick of all the complaining on this site it is f***ing retarted"

As a moderator, I should delete or edit a post like this. For once, I am not going to. I want to use this as an example of why a site like this is going thru what it is. Why do members send messages like the one above to other members??? Even in private this is a disgrace to the sender. There is no call for this and this is why Shinja, this site's owner and creator, got moderators involved.

This type of action will NOT be tolerated. If anyone receives messages like this in the future, or have in the past, please contact a moderator immediately. If you don't let us know it's happening, we can't take appropriate action.

Please help us all to keep this site clean and safe for everyone. Don't add to the problem!
Ruhk
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:59:04 PM

You know.. I'm glad this thread was started. I feel like we're making progress.

Huk, I'm feeling very respectful of your actions right now.ThumbsUp
Sith_Asassyn
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 6:02:28 PM

Actually if you want to have a mod check for 1's on squad ratings, they will find that I have rated most of these squads a 1, they don't belong on the top squads and shouldn't be rated that high.. As such a rating of a 1 is the best way to do that. So yes please blame me for helping you realize that your squads aren't that great. I am the 1's bandit.. please feel free to rate my squads a 1 as you see fit.. Differrence is I don't care and am not gonna cry about it.
jedispyder
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 6:04:27 PM

I've been trying to stay away from all the fracas here on Bloomilk by reading only and not posting in it, only interfering when it flooded onto another site in a hugely defamatory way in one poster's horrible post. But my point of view of what is going on with the Mods here? I just feel that it seems like they have no power besides the typical editing features mods have. It is nice to finally see that there is some action being taken, but to be truthful it seems that the result is taking much too long to be dealt.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 6:06:51 PM

saeseetiin wrote:
billiv15 wrote:
saeseetiin wrote:

O and where does that show that Im spreding lies about you or Dean O and Thanks for making my private message not private anymore. Like it said in my Pm here you are still with the baby bull s**t.

This member has been suspended for 48 hours.

I am leaving the original post and this quote for a reminder of what can constitute a violation of the CoC rules.
jew3
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 6:09:50 PM

imyurhukaberry wrote:

This member has been suspended for 48 hours.

I am leaving the original post and this quote for a reminder of what can constitute a violation of the CoC rules.

I think this just helped regain alot of control on this site.
Team Revan
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 6:12:33 PM

I'm Team Revan, and I approve of these actions.
jew3
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 6:15:15 PM

Team Revan wrote:
I'm Team Revan, and I approve of these actions.

ThumbsUp
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 6:20:08 PM

I am now going to spend some time with my family and enjoy this holiday. Might I suggest that everyone do the same?
Have fun and keep it clean.
Merry Christmas!!!
Ruhk
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 6:23:21 PM

Merry Christmas Huk
joelker41
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 8:08:43 PM

imyurhukaberry wrote:
As for the topic of this thread...what is the public's opinion of how we, the moderators, have been doing?
Please do not target specific mods or members, just generalities please.

Quite simply instead of stopping a war the mods threw more fuel on the fire.

One member got banned for a month, the site got better and quieter, the he returns and mods are leaving, the community is splitting and all the while we wanto maintain fairness.

If fairness is what you are after I will be more than happy to describe to in detail what 2 members of this forum have done before and now to try to stir the pot just trying to make a name and be relevant.

The people they are attacking are not perfect, nor have they claimed to be. However the user I am referring to made unfounded (words of the mods here not mine) allegations against them regarding the LEAST important thing on this site aka Squad Ratings.

Now the accused wishes to clear their name and then get attacked for doing so. Then the accuser declares everyone can say what they want because everyone is equal.

You know what? The actions aren't equal. You don't send threats to people that you are going to come to their house over a game involving plastic miniatures EVER.

The CoC is USELESS ifan example isn't made and shown. Bannings are real, they do and should happen. Get over your fears it is time to step up and do what is right according to the rules the mods handed down.

Either that user is banned or the fravctured community will continue a downward spiral into the dumpster fire it already is.

DO something meaningful. Talk is over!
billiv15
Posted: Saturday, December 26, 2009 2:54:52 AM

Well said Joel.
mercenary_moose
Posted: Saturday, December 26, 2009 3:38:39 AM

I haven't actually had much time to browse the forums lately, so this whole thread was new to me when I looked at it today. Oh. My. God. What has this community gone to? You have rival members and their comrades COMPLETELY going at it while the mods stand around making horribly weak efforts to try and possibly contain the mess. In fact, I think that the mods have actually done much more to intensify the situation than resolve it. It's pretty clear now that this issue WILL NOT resolve itself. Mods: if you want to end this fighting, put your foot down NOW. You are the moderators; the supposed keepers of peace in this community. It's YOUR job to end this crap. You signed up for this, remember? Bans, thread-locking, suspension of posting priviliges, whatever, it's YOUR job to get this under control again. If you continue to handle your duties like this in the future, this will continue, and I think that we will likely see the community literally destroy itself. So make this war an example. Make a stand and show that you ARE indeed willing and able to bring order to the forum.

That's all I have. I'll be staying out of this dogpile if possible, if you don't mind.
DarthJak
Posted: Saturday, December 26, 2009 5:01:22 AM

mercenary_moose wrote:
Oh. My. God. What has this community gone to? Mods: if you want to end this fighting, put your foot down NOW. You are the moderators; the supposed keepers of peace in this community. It's YOUR job to end this crap. You signed up for this, remember? Bans, thread-locking, suspension of posting priviliges,

That's all I have. I'll be staying out of this dogpile if possible, if you don't mind.

that's a good ideaThumpUp