RegisterDonateLogin

I do not want the Emperor's prize damaged. We will test it on Bloo Milk.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Shooting squad Options
Zalkrie
Posted: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:12:59 PM
Groups: Member

I know this would struggle with super stealth but give me some suggestions, or ideas to improve.

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/ViewSquad.aspx?SquadID=29024
Zalkrie
Posted: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 11:02:24 PM

Can't believe I ask for comments and someone goes and rates the squad a 5 and leaves no comment. Come on......Squad sat almost two weeks with no rating and I ask for some input and get nothing but bad ratings with no comment. What's the point of this site if no one gives there perspective! I am not saying it deserves better than a 5, but give some input!
DarthJak
Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2009 1:37:08 AM

Cursing rating a--holes abound!Angry
IG-108
Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2009 2:05:54 AM

For the record, I rated it a 7. I didn't leave a comment because I really had nothing worthwhile to say about it. It's a good squad. You're right, it would struggle with super stealth/cloaked/invisibility squads, but you've definantly got good firepower and melee fighting capabilites. It would be hard to improve the squad because: A. It's looks great as it already is. B. In order to make any changes, you'll probably have to take out one of the high-costing important pieces.
Zalkrie
Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2009 2:22:19 AM

Thank you for the feedback IG108.......I agree with your assessment. I may take Dash out, but that kinda defeats why I built the squad. Not a tourny winning squad, but I think it would make a couple people sweat!! @ DarthJak - Not that they shouldn't be able to rate the squad low, but leave a comment or suggestion. That was the whole reason I started this thread!! Thanks for the support
markedman247
Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2009 2:54:36 AM

Here's a few ideas to kick around:
1) Drop Mas- One person mentioned it and he's pretty much a waste due to having board-wide CEs. This should add 2 more activations.
2) Keep Mas but drop Rex- This would mean that you would have to find a substantial replacement. You could use Amidala-Senator to help Cade fire again. Upon doing so, you could then partner up a Czerka to allow Cade to gain Jolt and utilize Dash better. You could potentially choose Panaka which would give you swap abilities and another opportunist to help utilize the Czerka.

And, i haven't rated your squad yet.