RegisterDonateLogin

As wise as Master Yoda, and as powerful as Master Windu.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

SUPER HEROS: The Custom Set Options
Durge Dude
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 10:21:21 AM
Groups: Member

ThumbsUp ThumbsUp
Uggie Demo wrote:
This is like the Sith Wars Custom Set, we will start today and end a month from now(May 21) this will be a 40 piece set. Number your characters, Make a known SuperHero,
and there arch enemy.
Let it Begin!!!!!

The Dark Knight #1
Hit Points:130
Defense:20
Attack:+13
Damage:20
Special Abilities: Unique, Melee Attack, Parry, Flurry Attack, Double Attack,
Greater Mobile Attack, Cunning Attack, Stealth, Arch Enemy(This character gets +10 against a character named Joker)

Joker #2
Hit Points:110
Defense:18
Attack:+11
Damage:10
Special Abilities;Unique, Melee Attack, Missles 20, Magic Pencil, Master of Evil, Why So Serious, Phone Bomb, Betrayl.

Magic Pencil(This character gets +20 damage on Attacks of Opprotunity)

Master of Evil(When an enemy character rolls a natural 20 on an attack against this character make a save of 11, on a sucess this character can give the prevented damage to any character within 6 squares)

Why So Serious(Enemies within 2 squares get -2 attack and -2 defense)

Phone Bomb(At the start of the skirmish chose an allied character, that character takes 10 damage and gains self-destruct 40, instead of attacking Joker may reduce the chosen allies hit points to 0)

that is the best portrayal of the joker EVERThumbsUp
IG-108
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 12:16:44 PM

#8 Doctor Octopus
Cost: 45
Hit Points: 120
Defense: 18
Attack: 10
Damage: 20
Special Abilities: Unique
Cyborg
Melee Attack
Quadruple Attack
Cunning Attack
Wall Climber
Repair 20
Industrial Repair 20
Cybernetic Surgery (Replaces turn. Once per turn, this character can give any adjacent ally Cyborg)
Grapple (Replaces attacks. An adjacent enemy is considered activated this turn. The enemy character cannot be moved or attack next turn. When this ability is used, this character gains Triple Attack. This ability can be used on up to four different enemy characters, with this character losing one extra attack each turn. Save 11)

#9 Spiderman
Cost: 60
Defense: 20
Attack: 12
Double Attack
Evade
Parry
Wall Climber
Web Bullets (Replaces attacks. This character can attack four times at any enemy that is not adjacent)
Leap (this character is unaffected by rough terrain, pits, and can pass through enemy characters without provoking an attack of opportunity.)
Spider Sense (enemy characters can not use Cunning Attack or Opportunist against this character)
Web Net (Replaces attacks. Range 6. Enemy character is considered activated this turn, save 16)
Web Pull (This character can move one enemy character within 12 squares adjacent to him. Save 11)
Suprise Attack (Once per turn, before initiative is determined, this character may move up to speed and attack any adjacent character he end his turn next to)
mercenary_moose
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 12:27:13 PM

Spiderman is pretty underwhelming IMO. I'd make a few improvements.
IG-108
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 12:43:28 PM

I can always edit and add more. I kinda thought of his stuff as I was typing it.
IG-108
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 1:12:58 PM

Okay, I edited both Doc Ock and Spiderman to make them somewhat better. Both still seem underpowered to me, but I don't want to overpower them by giving either of them crazy abilites. And here's another character.

#10 The Arbiter
Cost: 70
Hit Points: 130
Defense: 21
Attack: 14
Special abilities:Unique
Twin Attack
Shields 3
Cloaked
Loner
Plasma Grenade (Replaces Attacks: Choose 1 enemy withing line of sight. That character is defeated, save 11. All characters within 3 squares take 30 damage, save 16. If target character is farther than 6 squares away, they may roll the save twice. This ability may be avoided by Evade if save is failed.)
Plasma Sword (+10 damage against an adjacent enemy.)
Carbine Rifle (+4 attack and +10 damage if this character does not move and targets a nonadjacent enemy)
Uneasy Alliance (-2 attack and -2 defense when within 6 squares of a character named Master Chief, but gains Mobile Attack when within 6 squares of a character named Master Chief)
Commander Effect: All Elites in this character's squad gain Squad Assault and Squad Firepower

Again, probably underpowered. I didn't want to make him too overpowered or Broken. Also, since plasma grenades are the same thing no matter who uses them (and these characters are from the same set), I used RevRevGar's version of the Plasma Grenade. Also, the Uneasy Alliance ability was put there because the two of them seemed to only work together because they were after a common goal, not because they exactly wanted to work together.
mercenary_moose
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 1:53:17 PM

IG-108 wrote:
#8 Doctor Octopus
Cyborg
Melee Attack
Quadruple Attack
Cunning Attack
Wall Climber
Repair 20
Industrial Repair 20
Cybernetic Surgery (Replaces turn. Once per turn, this character can give any adjacent ally Cyborg)
Grapple (Replaces attacks. An adjacent enemy is considered activated this turn. The enemy character cannot be moved or attack next turn. When this ability is used, this character gains Triple Attack. This ability can be used on up to four different enemy characters, with this character losing one extra attack each turn. Save 11)

#9 Spiderman
Double Attack
Evade
Parry
Wall Climber
Web Bullets (Replaces attacks. This character can attack four times at any enemy that is not adjacent)
Leap (this character is unaffected by rough terrain, pits, and can pass through enemy characters without provoking an attack of opportunity.)
Spider Sense (enemy characters can not use Cunning Attack or Opportunist against this character)
Web Net (Replaces attacks. Range 6. Enemy character is considered activated this turn, save 16)
Web Pull (This character can move one enemy character within 12 squares adjacent to him. Save 11)
Suprise Attack (Once per turn, before initiative is determined, this character may move up to speed and attack any adjacent character he end his turn next to)

Ahh.. that's more like it. ThumpUp
saber1
Posted: Friday, April 24, 2009 10:28:08 AM

awesome wrote:

and why is it called "master plan" in the movie he said he doesnt have a plan.

The poetic irony of the film was that the Joker ALWAYS had a plan. To others it looked chaotic (and therefore assumed to NOT be a plan), and even produced chaos but that was according to Joker's plan. Remember, while he said he didn't have a plan, he also said Harvey was his Ace-in-the-whole. Sounds like a plan to me.
saber1
Posted: Friday, April 24, 2009 10:31:18 AM

IG-108 wrote:
#8 Doctor Octopus
Cyborg
Melee Attack
Quadruple Attack
Cunning Attack
Wall Climber
Repair 20
Industrial Repair 20

#9 Spiderman
Double Attack
Evade
Parry
Wall Climber

Coming from a nearly life-long Spidey fan take this as a tremendous compliment. Absolutely AMAZING stats for these two characters. One critique, and its a minor one, is Spider-Man's Defense. I might kick it up a point or two. Grapple, at least as worded, is a bit confusing. Otherwise, pure genious!
joelker41
Posted: Friday, April 24, 2009 12:31:26 PM

For Spidey I would include the defensive measures in Spider Sense, make it like Soresu where it is a save of 11 whenever he gets attacked. He has no force points so it isn't like he can reroll. Still balanced IMO.

That way he doesn't suffer from Jarael-itis where he can just be KOed but a shooter standing next to him.ThumbsUp

IG-108
Posted: Friday, April 24, 2009 3:03:21 PM

But that's why I gave him Parry and Evade.
strate_jakit
Posted: Saturday, April 25, 2009 2:24:10 AM

amsnow wrote:
RevRevGar wrote:
I had a big issue with who is considered my Superhero's Arch Enemy. So I simply made the superhero. Someone else can make the Arch Enemy.

Master Chief with Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, and Plasma Grenade #3
Hit Points: 50
Defense: 17
Attack: 7
Damage: 40

Special Abilities:
Unique
Artificial Intelligence: Cortana (This character cannot be affected by Cunning Attack or Opportunist Attack and gains the ability Override.)

Shotgun (Gains +3 attack and +10 damage against adjacent enemies.)

Mobile Attack

Head Shot (If character rolls a natural 20 against an enemy they are instantly defeated and this character may roll an attack against any one character in the same line of sight. Not applicable when target was adjacent.)

Sniper Rifle (Nothing provides cover against this character's attack.)

Steady Joy Stick (If this character doesn't move this turn they gain +8 attack. Not applicable when target is adjacent.)

Plasma Grenade (Replaces Attacks: Choose 1 enemy within line of sight, that character is defeated, save 11; All characters within 3 squares take 30 damage, save 16. If targeted character is farther than 6 squares they may roll the save twice. This ability may be avoided by the Special Ability Evade if save is failed.)

Shields 4 (When character takes any damage roll 4 saves of 11, for each success take off 10 damage.)

Regeneration 20

-RevRevGar

i guess the oracle would be his arch enemy

depending on which game your basing this chief off of, it could be the arbiter
Volvagia14
Posted: Sunday, April 26, 2009 10:14:28 AM

mine are Goku and Freeza from Dragonball series.

Goku
Cost:55
HP:140
DF:21
AT:12
DM:20

SPECIAL ABILITIES
Unique
Melee Attack
Triple Attack
Regeneration 10
Flight
Super Sayan Form
Kame-Hame-Ka

and

Freeza
Cost:40
HP:110
DF:22
AT:14
DM:30

SPECIAL ABILITIES
Unique
Melee Attack
Twin Attack
Flight
Damage Reduction 10
Regeneration 10

ENJOY!

Super Sayan Form(When this character is reduced to half Hit Points, he gains +4 attack and Greater Mobile Attack for the rest of the battle.)
Kame-Hame-Ka(Replaces turn, range 12: Target character takes damage equal to half of your current hit points, save 11.)

DarthJak
Posted: Sunday, April 26, 2009 11:26:19 AM

Confused what site are we on????Confused Confused
swmimperial130
Posted: Sunday, April 26, 2009 11:31:28 AM

Make Master Chief!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RevRevGar
Posted: Sunday, April 26, 2009 1:24:55 PM

swmimperial130 wrote:
Make Master Chief!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did...

-RevRevGar
darth_grievous
Posted: Monday, April 27, 2009 4:47:08 AM

DarthJak wrote:
Confused what site are we on????Confused Confused

Unsure i think we might be on the heroclix site
DarthJak
Posted: Monday, April 27, 2009 7:00:16 AM

Blink A really GAY heroclix siteConfused
Uggie Demo
Posted: Monday, April 27, 2009 9:25:17 AM

I think I'm going to do this again and restirct it to DC & Marvel heros only.........
Please don't post any more customs unless they are SUPER HEROS, not just anything that comes to your mind.
DarthJak
Posted: Monday, April 27, 2009 10:04:31 AM

OMG You mean no Tigger with bounce/pounce SAWoot
Uggie Demo
Posted: Monday, April 27, 2009 2:13:27 PM

DarthJak wrote:
OMG You mean no Tigger with bounce/pounce SAWoot

I really think this is getting out of hand.