23 Commando Droid Captain
30 Commando Droid Spotter x2
42 Commando Droid Sniper x3
12 Gha Nackht
10 San Hill
8 Battle Droid Officer
3 Uggie Demo
6 Mouse Droid x3

This game happened a long time ago, so i'm a little fuzzy on the details. I remember my squad but Spryguy might need to correct his one. I remembered the main peices and guessed the most likely filler.

The game happened on my map of choice: Rhen Var Citidel. Spry bought in (i think) activations and an R7 for reinforcements. He killed Momaw with a cunning sniper bolt early in the first round, then i put 30 on his sniper with Zam Wessel. We both advanced our peices toward the center of the map.

The next round or two went without either player getting their hands dirty. I charged in my Mace to take out another of his snipers while he blitzed mace with a several different shots. Mace survived to retreat the next round and be healed by Dr. E of whatever damage he had. He charged in a number of small peices who died to zam's missles.

Spry attempted a big gambit and moved in his HK into the midst of my peices after i had activated. However he didn't manage to kill any of my guys and ended up losing HK to mace that round. I rounded up a few of his remaining spotters/snipers over the next round or two until Spry resigned at 102-38. Not sure what the CVL rules are for scores when one player resigns, so i'll leave JM to interpret this as he wants. Flapper