RegisterDonateLogin

Jabba has no time for smugglers who drop their Bloo Milk at the first sign of an Imperial cruiser.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

BEFORE ENDOR: Chit chat Options
501 Trooper
Posted: Saturday, November 3, 2012 2:01:36 PM
Groups: Member

Anyway, my mission to ambush the Rebel Supreme Commander in their meeting with the black sun failed. Vader fled to fight another day.
knappskirata
Posted: Saturday, November 3, 2012 2:16:33 PM

Begin Transmission
To: Rebel Alliance Operatives
From Supreme Commander

The Rebel Allance agents Luke Skywalker and Galen Marek were contacting black sun agents when Lord Vader ambushed them with a squad of elite snowtrooper(full squads to be posted soon). The black sun agents fled and a firefight started in the streets. The Vanguards, Luke HPU and Vaders apprentice redeemed decimated the enemy forcing Vader to retreat. The black sun and Xizor now stand with the Alliance. Imperial Forces are soon going to strike. Be prepared for attack.
End Transmission
knappskirata
Posted: Sunday, November 4, 2012 6:17:01 PM

Battles need to be posted soon.
DARPH NADER
Posted: Monday, November 5, 2012 3:21:13 AM

Theed result to be posted by 1pm today.
jak
Posted: Monday, November 5, 2012 5:30:59 AM

501 Trooper wrote:
Mad . . . . . . . . . . Who's the intelligence leak? It was as if their supreme commander knew exactly what forces I was bringing and prepared exactly for it.

THAT'S exactly what happened to me!Cursing

Sneaky me thinks the Bothens are working for both sidesAngry
DARPH NADER
Posted: Monday, November 5, 2012 10:35:57 AM

[BEGIN TRANSMISSION\]

Subject: Extraction Successful!!!!
To: SR Command

Be advised Theed Command has been successfully extracted by Captain Solo and Princess Leia on the Millennium Falcon. General Mohc was personally overseeing the recovery of an unwiped T3 intelligence droid, who's memory core contains sensitive and detailed information on his Dark Trooper program.

We feel the Alliance could potentially make use of this information to aid our cause in environments hostile to normal troopers. Our section did sustain heavy losses however do to heroics of Capt. Solo we were able to delay General Mohc’s troopers long enough to affect our escape.

We salute those who valiantly gave their lives in the name of freedom, your sacrifice will not been in vain!

[END TRANSMSSION/]
FlyingArrow
Posted: Monday, November 5, 2012 11:56:41 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Sounds great - 5 games completed. 4 games not played - please post results by tomorrow night! Round 2 map list will be posted soon.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Monday, November 5, 2012 10:09:24 PM

Mustafar was selected as a map this round. I hope we get a good battle report from that one - how often does a competitve game get played on that map? At least both sides know the map going in. Should be an interesting report.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Monday, November 5, 2012 10:13:58 PM

Does anyone know if we have players that are offline because of Hurricane Sandy? We lost power here for several days, but we're a couple hours from the coast.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 6:51:34 AM

FlyingArrow wrote:
Mustafar was selected as a map this round. I hope we get a good battle report from that one - how often does a competitve game get played on that map? At least both sides know the map going in. Should be an interesting report.

I was thinking of Mustafar Plateau (WotC) instead of Mustafar (JediCartographer). The JC version is the one that was assigned. Although the JC version probably isn't used any more than the WotC version.
DARPH NADER
Posted: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 7:15:50 AM

FlyingArrow wrote:
FlyingArrow wrote:

I was thinking of Mustafar Plateau (WotC) instead of Mustafar (JediCartographer). The JC version is the one that was assigned. Although the JC version probably isn't used any more than the WotC version.

Good point as this one and Anchorhead are some of the few maps I do not possess.
CerousMutor
Posted: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 3:07:08 PM

[BEGIN TRANSMISSION\]

To: Rebel SR Command
Map: NightClub

Due to a hyper drive malfunction, I regret to inform you that our attack force was sent to the wrong sector.
We feel this was down to Lieutenant Nien Nunbs' insistance that he 'needed' a Golan Arms DF.9 Anti-Infantry Battery. Technical difficulties began when attempting to calibrate it with our on board computer, dura-glass 9 is an outdated system.

[END TRANSMISSION\]

shmi15
Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 4:15:33 AM

Attention Attention Attention

Unfortunately, this storm has altered my times of work and my work schedule radically. I unfortunately can not commit any time to this game for a while and will have to release my title as ISC.

Sorry this has came up but it will be impossible for me to balance all this out and find time to play while working 12-14 hours trying to rebuild some of my family/friends homes. (Not from the ground up, but the patchwork that is going to be required is a real pain)

I can feel the anger swelling, give in, and join the dark side. But for real, sorry, and hopefully no hard feelings on this, as when I get all this caught up, and we do another one, I would LOVE to be apart of it.

With regret
Shmi15
shmi15
Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 4:16:18 AM

Unfortunately, this storm has altered my times of work and my work schedule radically. I unfortunately can not commit any time to this game for a while and will have to release my title as ISC.

Sorry this has came up but it will be impossible for me to balance all this out and find time to play while working 12-14 hours trying to rebuild some of my family/friends homes. (Not from the ground up, but the patchwork that is going to be required is a real pain)

I can feel the anger swelling, give in, and join the dark side. But for real, sorry, and hopefully no hard feelings on this, as when I get all this caught up, and we do another one, I would LOVE to be apart of it.

With regret
Shmi15
knappskirata
Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 5:27:48 AM

shmi15 wrote:

With regret
Shmi15
no hard feelings, I feel really bad for you
jak
Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 5:55:35 AM

shmi15 wrote:

With regret
Shmi15

my lord,
you're commitment to others shows the EMPIRE what we need to sacrifice to maintain control.

there MUST be another that can step forward, lead us to victory!
you can rely on Capt. Jak to answer the call.
I'd be willing to fill in until a new SCE is found.
we have battles to fight now, we can delay any longer!
POWER TO PALPATINE
FlyingArrow
Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 6:20:43 AM

shmi15 wrote:

With regret
Shmi15

Have you appointed a replacement? You can still play if/when you find the time.
DARPH NADER
Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 11:10:08 AM

jak wrote:
shmi15 wrote:

With regret
Shmi15

my lord,
you're commitment to others shows the EMPIRE what we need to sacrifice to maintain control.

POWER TO PALPATINE

The only place you'll lead the Empire is to oblivion! Bomb Bomb Bomb
jak
Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:19:20 PM

DARPH NADER wrote:
jak wrote:
shmi15 wrote:

With regret
Shmi15

my lord,

POWER TO PALPATINE

The only place you'll lead the Empire is to oblivion! Bomb Bomb Bomb

yes, my friend, for that is canonWink

speaking of cannons! due to the current void in the command structure.Crying

AND based on the advice of friends;ThumpUp

I AM SEIZING CONTROL OF THE SCE POSITION!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

POWER TO PALPATINE
DARPH NADER
Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:44:45 PM

Darth Jak.... REBORN!!!!! Scared