RegisterDonateLogin

It's not Bloo Milk's fault!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

The Coolest Stories Ever: Right Here! Options
kezzamachine
Posted: Sunday, April 26, 2009 4:50:23 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Right.

I really, really wanna know: what is your coolest Minis story? What is the weirdest/awesomest/bizarrest thing that has ever happening to you in a game? Y'know, "my Ewok took out Vader", "I rolled 5 20's in a row", "I won a game by having a lone Stormtrooper take out the last fifty points of my opponent"... that kinda stuff!

Go on, BlooMilk'ers... tell it like it is.
Grief
Posted: Sunday, April 26, 2009 9:59:34 PM
Groups: Member

My favorite moment of this nature was watching two undamaged sith lords, Malak and Bane, run into a very small room on the Rancor Pit map to avoid LOS from Han and my other shooters.

R2-D2 promptly moved 12 squares and locked the door, trapping them inside.

With the rest of the door control dead and buried it was Game Over.

Two Lords of the Sith died that day, unable to lightsaber their way out of a closet.
If that wouldn't have happened, they likely would have cut me to peices.

IG-108
Posted: Monday, April 27, 2009 3:15:48 AM

My interesting story is the time I made more than my fair share of dice saves in the game. My opponent was using a squad that had a bunch of unique bounty hunters that had stuff like flamethrower, grenades, missiles, ect., and had also put in Captain Tarpals. I had a GGDAC squad, but even so, he was going to tear me apart. The lucky part was that he shot very little and kept using the special abilities twice, which I kept saving. He used grenades 40 on my Battle droid officer 3 times and I saved each time and the same grenades on GGDAC 6 times and I made every save. I saved myself from missiles 6 out of 8 times. The only thing I didn't save from was Bossk's flamethrower, which doesn't have a save. Too bad that kind of saving will only happen once for me.
Volvagia14
Posted: Monday, April 27, 2009 3:21:05 AM

well I killed Palps on Throne the other night at 20 hps and about 6 FP.
Guess who killed him? Admiral Ozzle- I got a crit and he failed both saves.
Sithfan
Posted: Monday, April 27, 2009 3:50:53 AM

I was able to kill Clone Strike Yoda with 90 hp using only Dannik Jeriko. I kept winning inits and hitting and he kept failing his saves so he was constantly activated even after rerolls. :D A truly flukey win.
RannKonnar
Posted: Monday, April 27, 2009 4:11:09 AM

One time I was playing against Palps (the republic one), and I was using Mandalorians (of course), and I had Candreas Ordo, And Ordo shot at palps and got a one.
You all know what dat means. *AHEM* *BE*TR*AY*L*.
So next turn tou scouts ran up and killed him when he had full health!!
In da same turn!!LOL LOL LOL Flapper Flapper Flapper And da dude I was playin against was like allScared and Confused and thenCrying And I was all Tongue and then he was allCursing and thats my story.
amsnow
Posted: Monday, April 27, 2009 4:13:55 AM

i was playing a game of huges (90 points worth in a 200 point game) and the game came down to my rancor facing off against apprentice unleashed. apprentice was gonna die unless he lightninged and i failed my activation save which was a save 16. so lightning comes up, i take the damage, roll 20 on my save. so i won on the lucky save
swinefeld
Posted: Monday, April 27, 2009 5:42:06 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

One night I was playing a squad with Emperor Roan Fel and Kreia. One match I was up against a Yobuck squad. Yobuck galloped my whole squad in the first round. Fel blocked and I rolled a 17. Neutered... I then cut Yobuck to ribbons with Fel and Kreia. My opponent conceded shortly after that. Razz

Same night, I was up against Boba MC and another Kreia. I was dying badly, Fel went down, but I put some good damage on enemy Kreia. Boba was about to kill my Kreia, then rolled a 1. I promptly took charge of Boba, ran around to get a clean shot on the enemy Kreia and finished her off. Huh Blink OMG Crying One bad roll, complete turn-around, instant game-over. LOL
awesome
Posted: Monday, April 27, 2009 8:21:35 AM

My favorite is when I had the krayt dragon with exar, he runs up to vader and the krayt dragon crits for 100 damage,

but the most fluked was when I had 2 uggies he had vader with 10 hp left, so he sweeped my uggies killing 1 of them(rolled a 1 on them), than that uggie killed vader.(this was a game at my house).
Uggie Demo
Posted: Monday, April 27, 2009 8:51:16 AM

Rolled 14 20s in one game(13 by Rex, 1 by Boba BH)
I beat a B&B squad with a Boba squad.
Wanted exar and was looking for the best price on ebay, then we went to my LGS and I had this feeling that I should by a COTF booster, I did and: EXAR KUN!!!!!!! It also came with a Sith Mutant.
IG-108
Posted: Monday, April 27, 2009 2:45:28 PM

Another story of mine of how I luckily won a tournament. Both me and my opponent had only one piece left, I had GG Supreme Commander, and he had Boba Fett Bounty Hunter, and we were on Mos Eisley. I kept running around the outside of the center building so that he couldn't see me from where he was. Knowing I couldn't win, I called the judge over to see if I had enough Gambit points that I had gathered earlier (combined with the points gained from killing the rest of his squad), and I had just five more Gambit points than he did. If I had waited one more round, we would have been tied, and he would have won on the next turn. Needless to say, my opponent was not happy.
graloth
Posted: Monday, April 27, 2009 3:20:28 PM

ok coolest story i have is well i lost but it was every thing that lead up to it
i was playing loda, han in storm , juno, lando ds, dodona and uggies maybe something else
my opponent was playing luke yavin, leia hoth, infantry tower thing , bothan nobel, the rebel captain that grants spotter 20, bith black sun, and some other stuff well we get 3 rounds in loda up front followed by lando an han for him he had the bith up front folloed by luke and the bothan o btw we were on subways and the tower was siting in gambit
well loda kills bith bith comes back luke HoY crits on loda loda misses his reflect save so i reroll it twice still miss it (to far away to altar) so it was a hit for 60 spotter 20 then he hit 3 more times and one was a crit then bothan gives him another attck misess twice some stuff happens loda dies then the bith dies dosent comeback
han dies lando takes 10 dodana comes out hits luke, then dies. well at this point im like hes got this(ive killed his bith hes killed everything except lando and juno) but then lando kills luke then juno crits bothan (bothan still lives) so lando and juno start killing his stuff (yes juno actually hit stuff) lando makes all of his evade saves and juno wasint touched it came down to my 2 and his 2 (tower and 10 hp bothan) well we get 2 turns of lando mobile out shoot at the tower while juno keeps the door open when it turns out he has 150 gambit and i say 5 more turns that tower would have died. that was the day i fell in love with lando and juno
obsidian7788
Posted: Monday, April 27, 2009 4:35:06 PM

I had a tusken raider finish off GOWK with a crit and his mighty cleave. Needless to say my cousin, AKA PHISHNUGGETS on here, was not happy about that. We also played a 300 pt game not too long ago that was absolutley brutal. i had 3 elite rebel commandos and mostly super stealth pieces. that was a lot of door control. also found that Biggs darklighter comes in real handy for shooting at high defense pieces he can be a real beast when u work him into the right combos like a cammasi hostage to up his defense.
Stizzy
Posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 8:52:32 AM

It was towards the end of a game. I had Loda and a few ugnaughts. My opponent had Fel with 20HP and a few Imp Knights still left. I based Fel with my ugnaughts. He decided that the ugnaughts were not worth dealing with, and, since Loda was only 6 spaces away, he decided to grant me the AoO so he could get off an Oppurtunist attack on Loda. He moved, ugnaught rolls, 20! Fel tries to lightsaber block. FORCE DEFENSE! Dead Fel! Loda had no problem cleaning up the remaining Knights.
Omnus
Posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 9:56:27 AM

Best game was against thejumpingflea. Han in STA ran up and shot at all his legal targets...missing one uggie. That uggie walked up and crit Han. Next round Han moved away from the uggie to get another furious assault the uggie crit han on the aoo and then still lived. I then ran up to Han, STA with the same uggie and crit Han again. 60/80 damage on Han, done by a single ugnaught.

best overall game was against Daniel. Final round of the 4 round tournament...he was play r2 ad, rex, gowk, jwm, roronn + uggies and I was playing Dooku of serenno, aurra sing JH, geno assasin, san hill, lobot. Was the most fun of any game I have played. makashi saves, blocks, deflects, ripostes, barrages, lightning...just awesome. Game actually ended when aurra sing ran 6 spaces to barely get a perfect los to rex who was down to 20 hp (geno got him for 50 cunning, +poinson blade and a failed save) and she hit both 10 damage attacks, sealing my win.
vanlanning
Posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 10:27:21 AM

I lost this game, but I was OR against the typical yobuck/rex type 150, and my juggernaught made yobuc waste 3 force points on sonic stunner in a row, because he could not roll any saves! Meanwhile, squint is rolling ones...

Another is where I was losing, and han in SA with Xizor ran past my blizzard scout, and I rolled a crit and killed him... I won that one.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 2:45:39 PM

One time i was using kreia on a team playing against a palp & in the one round i went to attack palp with Han GH & rolled a 1, which put han on his team so then we finished the round, next round comes along & he goes to attack my kreia with his newly gotten Han Galatic Hero & guess what? He rolled a 1 & i got him right back & i ended up killing his palp about 2 rounds later.. was just wierd how Han was being used, abused & thrown away it was like noone wanted poor old han..
sharron
Posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 9:30:52 PM

one of my favorites allready was just tonight. 200 pt game, i was playing shado vao, gen wedge, jaina solo, han SA, kyp durron, luke FS, human body guard, nd a couple of mini dudes. my opponent was playing ulic qel droma, darth bane, and a couple of mandos nd sith troopers. i chucked luke with kyp, and just hung around my starting point (inside on ravaged base) waiting for him. i had an uggie running around blowing up doors, and it took him a while to kill it, because he was evading everything. kyp ran up later, won init, and blasted his troopers and mandos. bane ran up and critd kyp durron, going to hit 100 damage, and my bodyguard takes it. it was mean. then ulic tried to hit shado, and missed (obviously... my brick wall here... we nicknamed him nerene...). then bane hits kyp for 50. kyp down 2 40. i win init, shado vao hits ulic for 40 then runs off, blocking both AOO from bane and ulic. then kyp pushes them both for 50, banes down 2 90, and ulic down to 40. i end up killing ulic, but bane has 2 shots on shado vao.... probably ening the game for me... because he was my wall. bane attacks and what happens??? rolls a 1. my opponent is FUMING. he was going nuts. then he rolls his second roll. another 1. it was freaking awesome!!!! then shado attacks bane, going for 30 on his first attack, hits, then crits his next one for 40. bane down 2 20. along comes kyp, force lightning, i win. it was THE koolest moment in all SWM history. there you go kez. who said shado vao is not the wall....
mercenary_moose
Posted: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 11:16:07 AM

One of my most epic mini stories comes from way back when I was still a noob at this game. I had recently pulled a Fett BH and was using him as a crutch in nearly all my squads, and I was getting pretty good with him too. I was playing my buddy thodafett and his Ithorian Commander swarm team, which contained Han STA, something like 8 Aqualish Assassains, and a Chandra-Fan Pickpocket. When I asked him about the idiosyncrasy, he said "This little guy is going to take down Boba Fett." I dismissed that as just smack talk, but it turned out to be more than that. When we started playing, I committed a noobly mistake of overaggressiveness and found myself ambushed by a herd of angry Aqualishes just waiting to stab me. I Flamethrowered my way out of this mess, as had worked often before, and fought my way out of the Aqualish trap, though with considerable damage taken. Then, as I was preparing to take cover and go back to sniping with Fett, my little buddy the Chandra-Fan dashed out of cover, sprinted up to him, and stabbed him for 30, enough to kill him.

That match has affected my game in two ways. First, after learning the hard way that Fett was mortal (that's what happens when your crutch piece gets killed by 7-point fodder), I stopped using Boba in every game and tried learning how to play other pieces, though it wasn't long before I found my current crutch, Nym. (still haven't kicked that habit yet). Second, now I always throw at least one Chandra-Fan in all my IC squads, hoping that he will bring me some of the same luck he gave thodafett.

Lesson learned: You do not underestimate Chandra-Fan Pickpockets.
awesome
Posted: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 11:20:17 AM

yeah, my cruch used to be Super Stealth,
but never run it anymore(barely ever run stealth), Im getting pretty good.
my new cruch is Aurra Sing she for 37 points is better than most 45-50 point characters.