RegisterDonateLogin

Is altering the meal. Pray it doesn't alter it further.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

The Coolest Stories Ever: Right Here! Options
sharron
Posted: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 5:10:10 PM
Groups: Member

my crutch is gen wedge. i never make a NR squad without him.... :S
lordfluffy13
Posted: Friday, May 1, 2009 3:25:32 AM

my story is when i was in a three way match and watching my opponet move next to this other dude's rancor that had full hp with darth maul champion of the sith. well long story short, he won initiative and next thing we know after 4 attacks the rancor was no more. we were all wtf?? holy shit dude.

another story was last week i was playing my nr squad against my friends exar squad. it was down to exar kun against pretty much my whole army. then kun did that special thing he does and everybody but wedge failed there save. i was like what the hell.he did the same thing next round but i failed to hit him. then i won initiative and move in mara jedi, after that kun was back to being a force ghost and my kyp survived without taking any damage. z
mercenary_moose
Posted: Friday, May 1, 2009 8:13:36 AM

Another story I've got came from, again, when I was a noob playing my Boba BH all the time. I was playing Fett in a tournament against an enemy that was playing a Kazdan Reserve buid. He got a bunch of good init rolls and soon I was facing a horde of Dark Troopers Phase Threes. My squad was able to kill all of the opponent's main squad (not the reserves), except Paratus, but then I had to face about 5 Dark Troopers, if my memory is correct, who didn't count for victory points and were eating Fett alive. I backpedaled Fett as fast as I could, shooting while grabbing cover where possible. But it was taking 2 turns to kill each Dark Trooper, and the missiles were still coming. Eventually, I made a noobly mistake and found myself in the open, flanked by 4 Dark Troopers, with only 20 HP left. The missiles rained down upon me, but shockingly, I made 10 STRAIGHT saves. Then, finding that his Troopers couldn't do it themselves, Kazdan wanted to get into the fight got an uggie to open the door for him. It just so happened that Boba could see Kazdan through that door, by one corner of the squre. So he took a shot at a full-health Kazdan Paratus, to decide the game, and got a Disintegration.

To put it like Rann Konnar: My opponent was like Blink and then OMG and then Cursing and I was like Blink and then BigGrin and Woot and Laugh .
IG-108
Posted: Friday, May 1, 2009 8:30:09 AM

A story from a game I watched a long time ago was when my friend's Boba BH disintegrated Darth Maul, Champion of the Sith, on the very first turn of the game.
RevRevGar
Posted: Friday, May 1, 2009 8:39:54 AM

My story is sort of similar to that of Omnus and the Uggie, but a little less awesome.

I was playing a 200 point Revan/Opp squad with Mission Vao, T3, Lobot for uber Door control. Sort of Overkill. But it primarily involved me having Mission and T3-M4 sneak up on thier Main shooter, which was a Han with Dodonna and Wedge. And then Revan stayed back to protect my commanders and my deadly Opps. Well there Katarn and Mara came running up to my shooters, about the same time T3/Mission got to Han/Wedge. My Opps dealt some good damage to Mara and brought her down to 80 HP. Well then Revan runs up to the front to protect my Opss and Corrupts Katarn. Revan takes no damage as Mara Assualts up (He blocked one and the other missed) and then Blokced Katarn. So then I win init and Triple them... THREE CRITS. I double Critted Mara, she failed her block save and died, then Revan turns and Crits Katarn and then blocks Katarn's riposte. And Katarn took the corruption damage that round too haha. And at the same time, T3-M4 dealt 60 damage with his Flamethrower and Mission Double cunning Wedged killing him. Mission and T3 destroyed Han/Wedge/Dodonna. And then Revan and the Opps finished off Katarn and Mara. It was a great demonstration of Revan's power :]

Although my favourite game was a 100 point game I played againt Chucka Fett. I had Revan and a human scoundrel. He had Apprentice Redeemed, juno, and a few others. Scoundrel did nothing, but Revan just ran out and just took them all done. It came to Juno who had 40 hp and was more than 12 squares away. Revan had 20 hp. She actually critted me and I thought it was game over but I was able to DA 10 damage off. So then I sort of hid and waited until she was in corruption range. So I ran out and corrupted her. She then saves it next round so she still has 20hp, but she backed off and so I had to spend time to chase her, he positioned himself well enough if I remember that he was able to get a shot off before I could corrupt him, I guess he hoped for another crit or failed DA save. But it turned out that Revan killed her. He literally had zero force and 10 hp... It WAS CLOSE... (I only had one round of gambit, so I had to chase her down because she was in between me and gambit.)
mercenary_moose
Posted: Friday, May 1, 2009 9:44:52 AM

RevRevGar wrote:
My story is sort of similar to that of Omnus and the Uggie, but a little less awesome.

I was playing a 200 point Revan/Opp squad with Mission Vao, T3, Lobot for uber Door control. Sort of Overkill. But it primarily involved me having Mission and T3-M4 sneak up on thier Main shooter, which was a Han with Dodonna and Wedge. And then Revan stayed back to protect my commanders and my deadly Opps. Well there Katarn and Mara came running up to my shooters, about the same time T3/Mission got to Han/Wedge. My Opps dealt some good damage to Mara and brought her down to 80 HP. Well then Revan runs up to the front to protect my Opss and Corrupts Katarn. Revan takes no damage as Mara Assualts up (He blocked one and the other missed) and then Blokced Katarn. So then I win init and Triple them... THREE CRITS. I double Critted Mara, she failed her block save and died, then Revan turns and Crits Katarn and then blocks Katarn's riposte. And Katarn took the corruption damage that round too haha. And at the same time, T3-M4 dealt 60 damage with his Flamethrower and Mission Double cunning Wedged killing him. Mission and T3 destroyed Han/Wedge/Dodonna. And then Revan and the Opps finished off Katarn and Mara. It was a great demonstration of Revan's power :]

Although my favourite game was a 100 point game I played againt Chucka Fett. I had Revan and a human scoundrel. He had Apprentice Redeemed, juno, and a few others. Scoundrel did nothing, but Revan just ran out and just took them all done. It came to Juno who had 40 hp and was more than 12 squares away. Revan had 20 hp. She actually critted me and I thought it was game over but I was able to DA 10 damage off. So then I sort of hid and waited until she was in corruption range. So I ran out and corrupted her. She then saves it next round so she still has 20hp, but she backed off and so I had to spend time to chase her, he positioned himself well enough if I remember that he was able to get a shot off before I could corrupt him, I guess he hoped for another crit or failed DA save. But it turned out that Revan killed her. He literally had zero force and 10 hp... It WAS CLOSE... (I only had one round of gambit, so I had to chase her down because she was in between me and gambit.)

WOW. Revan can do all that? I'll have to try him out. And by the way, the triple crit thing was utterly EPIC. If only you had Boba Fett and/or some Gotal Fringers in there...
RevRevGar
Posted: Friday, May 1, 2009 11:58:33 AM

mercenary moose wrote:
WOW. Revan can do all that? I'll have to try him out. And by the way, the triple crit thing was utterly EPIC. If only you had Boba Fett and/or some Gotal Fringers in there...

Revan is my favourite character, he is slightly overcosted at 88 points, but you can still work you magic with him if you really get to know him.

-RevRevGar
twinjedi
Posted: Friday, May 1, 2009 12:21:20 PM

I was using sith and my friend was using mandos. Revan corrupted Boba Merc C with 60HP left. Boba missed all of his saves and killed himself.
swmimperial130
Posted: Friday, May 1, 2009 3:27:54 PM

I used roan fel in a game against chewy, enraged. He comes, deals 0 damage to fel. my turn, fel uses opportunist. 16 At, for 30 dam, x3. Before, chewy has 100 Hp. if there were neg.s, he woulh now have -10hp.
swmimperial130
Posted: Friday, May 1, 2009 3:32:22 PM

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL I no durgedudes best story. He wins init 1st turn. broba sees kyle katarn bm, & decintegrates. next attack(double) decintegrates Shado vao
awesome
Posted: Saturday, May 2, 2009 12:19:26 AM

RevRevGar wrote:
mercenary moose wrote:

Revan is my favourite character, he is slightly overcosted at 88 points, but you can still work you magic with him if you really get to know him.

-RevRevGar

Revan is my favorite character also, I had him pared with a rancor and pulled the rancor up to speed tripled(this is the day after I pulled both in the same pack) and demolished all of his commando's, he pulls out han scoundrel(the one from bounty hunters),
and thats all he has left, with some bothan nobiles, he killes my rancor,

revan corrupts han, next round I come up next to han, attacks he is down to 40,
he misses his save, and well he couldnt hit me at all, I was at a 25 defence to his 9 attack, next round, I decide to move out of the way of han and take down some bothans, I corrupt them, Han decides to shoot, he misses his corruption even with his reroll of metel, and so does the bothan,

Revan isnt all that bad like people say he is,
critcounter
Posted: Saturday, May 2, 2009 5:01:20 AM

swmimperial130 wrote:
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL I no durgedudes best story. He wins init 1st turn. broba sees kyle katarn bm, & decintegrates. next attack(double) decintegrates Shado vao

ok, sw! telling all my good/bad stories for me - lol. yeah, just avoided his remaining 6 characters for 3 rounds as Broba picked me off...

this was the second round! first round broba did the same thing to Shadow (the big D), but Kyle and the rest came thru. so we were 1 and 1. Good times! was proud of my former padawan Tongue
awesome
Posted: Saturday, May 2, 2009 5:59:24 AM

Oh man this was so amazing, I had a new republic trooper(the ones with advantageouse cover), every time I would attack a unique character(maul and dooku)and aimed his gun at thier face it was a crit, killed Maul,
and nearly killed dooku(he deflected it).