RegisterDonateLogin

And you thought it smelled bad on the outside.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Do you need an old V-set? Options
adamb0nd
Posted: Monday, October 26, 2020 7:11:26 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

The pandemic is getting worse in america, and the delay was to wait for it to get better. We'll probably be waiting a bit.
DarthJoe8
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2020 1:43:25 PM
Groups: Member

adamb0nd wrote:
The pandemic is getting worse in america, and the delay was to wait for it to get better. We'll probably be waiting a bit.

I understand this but the post office is working, packages are getting delivered. There are no shutdowns at the moment, they're haven't been for months. Does anyone have any idea when these will be sent out? ThumpUp

urbanjedi
Posted: Saturday, January 9, 2021 4:22:39 PM

DarthJoe8 wrote:
adamb0nd wrote:

I understand this but the post office is working, packages are getting delivered. There are no shutdowns at the moment, they're haven't been for months. Does anyone have any idea when these will be sent out? ThumpUp

No new updates. Pandemic is still raging here in IL (although it is a bit better than late fall).
DarthJoe8
Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 5:23:29 PM

Any news on these sets?

urbanjedi wrote:
DarthJoe8 wrote:
adamb0nd wrote:

No new updates. Pandemic is still raging here in IL (although it is a bit better than late fall).
Darth_Reignir
Posted: Monday, June 7, 2021 7:24:07 AM

Bump
adamb0nd
Posted: Monday, June 7, 2021 9:39:15 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I've talked to UrbanJedi. He's been working on getting 19/20 out to folks. Not sure what time line or any further detail, but I would say not too distant future.
Chargers
Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2021 8:46:45 AM

Macamoz42 wrote:
Hi, everyone

I was wondering if its possible to still get a physical copy of Vsets 9 to 20 and an Epic Set 3?

Additionally I have half a copy of Destiny of the Force (I have 31/60 cards). I know its a long shot but would anyone be interested in parting with a spare set they may have?

I have a spare set of Epic Set 1 to assist in trading for Destiny of the Force if it tempts anyone ThumbsUp

Thanks for your help
Macamoz42

Did you get what you were missing?