RegisterDonateLogin

Lock the door, and hope they don't have straws.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Forgotten Battles: Standings, Schedule, Results Options
knappskirata
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 5:42:47 PM
Groups: Member

501 Trooper wrote:
[Urgent Transmission Incoming]

To: General Grievous
Subject: Crazy Commander

Don't assign me to that crazy commander again! He may have won, but he almost got me killed! I was ordered to just peek my head around the corner to take a peek at Plo Koon, but right there was the evil clone, Captain Rex. He nearly Killed me, but luckily, I scrambled back into my little hole just in time. Durge wasn't so lucky though.

[End Transmission

[Incoming Transmission]

To: General Grievous
Subject: Victory

You might have heard Loathsome being a little B**** about the battle I commanded. A victory's a victory though, right? I even got my revenge on the Clone I once called a brother, Rex. It's too bad I didn't kill him though. At least I got what I've been craving since the war began though. Jedi blood.

Anyway, the battle started when a Republic landing party lead by General Plo Koon and Captain Rex landed near our safe house on Christophsis, the warehouse. The republic Dogs went to secure the Administrative center, to gain a tactical advantage, but my Chameleon droids were too fast for them, despite waiting a round and a half for two of them to gain communication devices from our squib agent we picked up in our operations. The clones were forced to halt on the west bridge, until Durge, who was leading the attack was downed.

The Chameleons struck back, and Koon died. After that, it was a back and forth between the chameleons and my former brothers of the 501st. I won, but it was a tiring battle for both of us.

I am now trying to make up with my dear General Loathsome over a Kel Dor Steak.

[End Transmission]

Score: 130-106

My Squad:
--round 5--
51 Durge, Jedi Hunter
104 Chameleon Droid x4
20 General Whorm Loathsom
10 Squib Trader
9 Battle Droid Officer
3 Mouse Droid

(197pts. 9 activations)

Uniques defeated:

Durge, Jedi Hunter
MotF Plo Koon
I needed an 11 to kill Whorm Loathsome but failed..
And needed an 11 to kill a chameleon and win... that's why the forum was up

Much closer game than I had hoped for

40 PLO Koon JM
33 Captain Rex
15 Elte Clone Commander
91 501rst x7
8 501 legion clone
8 R7
3 Msd

Anyways, I set up, a little on the edge because of invisibility and twin. This is what followed.

Begin Transmission/
From:Field Commander Capt. Rex under supervision of Master PLO Koon and head of the republic military Knappskirata

Ah what a terrible day I was having. After hearing about recent losses in the outer rim and with Captain Argyus, I was determined to set an example for the republic. Master PLO Koon helped me though, " Patience will be our ally in combat today, not quick actions." Anyways, the best scout in the whole republic, our Mouse droid, decided he would figure out what the threat was. When he checked he saw nothing. We started advancing through the side chamber to make an attack from the side and when we opened up the door, there was the feared bounty hunter Durge. " I swore, the murderous, but comical look in his eyes(or helmet?) was enough to scare even our handy R7, who doesn't even have emotions programmed into him, I overheard Master PLO saying to Rex. Master Plo would have died if not for the heroics of of the mouse droid and R7 in our squad! They were the ones who took the blaster fire instead of him, because Durge was so unfocused and unable to take out the small mouse droid we had nicknamed "Rat' for its speed, tidiness, and willingness to do what ever asked. Rip Rat, but we got back at them by killing their mouse who seemed stuffed with extra blasters to use. Too lazy to even reload! In our ferocity, the 501rst toke out Durge with all of our blaster fire, and he died heroically diving to his mouse droid, asking for more blasters. We thought the threat was clear and proceeded to take a small walkway over to where we knew Loathsome would be hiding. But the n, out of nowhere, Master PLO was shot and then things got hectic. Out of the shots taken at PLO Koon, we tracked down many of the chameleons, but many of my brothers feel due to either their arrogance in rushing them with their stupid mines(I hate mines by the way) or because of the caf they obviously were allowed to drink with way too much sugar in it. "We're just boys drinking a little caf", he said," we'll be fine" I told the commander to make the break before landing brief, but obviously he overlooked my warning. My troops were not as organized as I could have hoped, and we would have all fallen if not for Master PLO. When Master PLO was extremely pale(for a Kel dor) Whorm Loathsome emerged from his Rat hole to try to finish him off himself. I didn't give him the pleasure. I nearly took out the blue midget elf myself, except he fleed at the sound of blaster fire. We had almost seized victory over the droids, but a couple shots missed, and a couple of clones fell to mines, and we were in trouble. We could have won with more time, but we were clearly low on it, and Master PLO would not have survived if we had not rushed him to the transport. He is still in critical condition, but was able to hunt me that enjoys swimming in the bacta tank. I mean I had always thought the Jedi were weird, but this was a whole new level of weird.

Republic troops rally! This fight is nearly over and we must put everything we have left on the line now to win! We have lost so much, and we must let our brothers die in vain. The republic SHALL triumph

Ps: the threat of palpatine will be investigated
And 501 if you want a hint at my squad next round, I have a chance of using a Msd droid to kill all of you
/End Transmission

den25
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 6:16:03 PM

Quote:
Much closer game than I had hoped for

40 PLO Koon JM
33 Captain Rex
15 Elte Clone Commander
91 501rst x7
8 501 legion clone
8 R7
3 Msd

That is a tough, tough squad. That squad basically grounded my lancers because of Plo's CE and Editor playing them so well. Sounds like you played 501 equally well. I salute that squad and the Republic, both extrememly worthy opponents!
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 6:39:16 PM

Good work overall thus far commanders, the attack on the shipyards goes well. My personal command cruiser is moving to intercept retreating elements from the Republic command. ETA 24 hours until intercept. Just in time for one more Seperatist Victory. I will be utilizing the captured Republic Medical frigate to lure the wounded and confused Republic into my trap.
Long live the Confederacy!!
knappskirata
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 7:07:44 PM

I have said this before, but now with more confidence than before: Beware, for walking into the trap, you may be
knappskirata
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 6:27:13 PM

Waiting for any last second reports before assigning maps
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 8:09:36 PM

Our game report will be in shortly..
knappskirata
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 8:20:56 PM

How much are you losing by?
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 9:59:30 PM

Republic Treachery!!!
We thought we had led the enemy into a trap. But instead of finding wounded pathetic clones needing medical aid; my incompetent commander Asajj Ventress discovered Black Sun forces led by the Jedi scum Kit Fisto.

Our own Nimbus Commandos and Droid Elite Commando were an even match. But in the end, Obi Dan Kenobi showed his shrewdness by cowering behind his fodder while scoring criticals against my forces. It came down to a bloody shoot out in the cargo bay and to the embarrassment of the Confederacy, defeat. Only two wounded black sun commanders remained after the smoke cleared while a wounded Asajj and Fisto retreated from battle to fight another day. The only bright spot was the felling of another Jedi.

I am angry, and my full wrath will be felt as I personally lead my forces once more in our final battle and burn down their precious Coruscant.
Death to the Republic

Final Score

Separatist 182
Republic 210

My squad
Asajj Ventress, Assassin
Nimbus Commandos x6
Elite Commando Droid 25

Enemy's squad
A bunch of Bantha poodoo led by a squid

Uniques defeated
Asajj Ventress Assassin

Kit Fisto (Clone Strike)
obi_dan_kenobi
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 10:21:29 PM

Comlink:

"My fellow republic comrades, I have significant news to report: Asajj Ventress Assassin is dead. I repeat, we took out the separatist assassin. Along with her army of Nimbus Commandos and an Elite Commando Droid. We, the Black Sun, led by the Jedi Kit Fisto, came in full forces in this assault, and we hope you are in deep gratitude for our alliance. I imagine you'll pay us fairly.. The victory did not come without loss, as we were forced to leave Kit Fisto (32 pts) in the ship ruins. We docked with a "supposed" medical vessel, needing supplies after our defeat at Fondor. Everything was routine, until Kit Fisto - who assured us of a Sith on board - ordered us to set a trap. The Jedi Nautolan was correct and we were ready for the attack by the separatists. We are reporting back to headquarters, but need to take a detour by Tatooine for some, unfinished Black Sun business... we will await your orders upon arrival."

- Twi'lek Black Sun Vigo (A.)

TEAM:

Kit Fisto - (KIA)
Nautolan black sun Vigo
Dug black sun Vigo
Twilek black sun Vigo x2
Jawa scavenger x4
R7 astromech
Aqualish assassin x3
Rodian brute x2

knappskirata
Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 4:41:26 AM

obi_dan_kenobi wrote:
Comlink:

"My fellow republic comrades, I have significant news to report: Asajj Ventress Assassin is dead. I repeat, we took out the separatist assassin. Along with her army of Nimbus Commandos and an Elite Commando Droid. We, the Black Sun, led by the Jedi Kit Fisto, came in full forces in this assault, and we hope you are in deep gratitude for our alliance. I imagine you'll pay us fairly.. The victory did not come without loss, as we were forced to leave Kit Fisto (32 pts) in the ship ruins. We docked with a "supposed" medical vessel, needing supplies after our defeat at Fondor. Everything was routine, until Kit Fisto - who assured us of a Sith on board - ordered us to set a trap. The Jedi Nautolan was correct and we were ready for the attack by the separatists. We are reporting back to headquarters, but need to take a detour by Tatooine for some, unfinished Black Sun business... we will await your orders upon arrival."

- Twi'lek Black Sun Vigo (A.)

TEAM:

Kit Fisto - (KIA)
Nautolan black sun Vigo
Dug black sun Vigo
Twilek black sun Vigo x2
Jawa scavenger x4
R7 astromech
Aqualish assassin x3
Rodian brute x2

Most excellent work Obi_dan_kenobi. I knew that the super stealth forces of the black sun could make use of the spare parts left behind after your amazing victory. Report back to the council for further instructions. Round 6, the most important one, has arrived.
den25
Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 8:14:08 AM

Going into round 6 with the score so close it would be nice to know who all plans to be fighting. I'm pretty certain groups 1 - 7 will be fighting since they've gotten all the battles in.

Editor and I plan on fighting this round.

Good luck to all!
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 10:30:30 AM

We don't have the Taris map on second inspection, can we get another?
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:26:30 PM

Thanks, any final requests send now. The final battle is upon us
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 9:40:18 AM

Can you confi that the last three players on the bottom of the list are not receiving allocations?
den25
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 11:21:16 AM

Quote:
Can you confi that the last three players on the bottom of the list are not receiving allocations?

No reported battles, no allocations. Allocations only for 1 - 7 on the list.
knappskirata
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 12:21:00 PM

Pntkd2 said he was outta the country and I believe he will play round 6 with unrestricteds
knappskirata
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:13:58 PM

Allocations out...
For the Republic!
knappskirata
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 6:59:45 PM

A fantastic victory at the freight transit stations on Christiphsos

Incoming Transmission/From Admiral Yularen

A quick pace battle has taken place as the train was rushing towards a tower some droid supplies such as blisters, STAPs, and oil(I made sure I gave all of them a nice oil bath burial). Anyways my opponent decided to tell me he had allowed others to get more allocations then himself.

501 squad
176 Battle Droid Stap x11
9 Battle Droid Officer
8 R7
6 Rocket BD

Anyways he did not last long against my shooting squad of veterans

65 Mace LotF
23 Foul Moudama
66 Wookiees Scoundrel x6
15 Spaarati x3
21 Yularen
8 R7

I set up with Mace, Foul, 3wookiees and 2 Spaarati entering the train and 3 Wookiees and a Spaarati entering the other side. With him having to leave doors open with STAPs, it was easy picking, needing only 4's to hit. The Wookiees on the side were scolded though when they decided to hide in an office and were watching what appeared to be...never mind
Anyway, Yularen scolded them and they proceeded. Many of these STAPs were hidden in crates all around the train card, but were all defeated by Wookiees with stealth. When Mace and foul got over there, it was mostly over and Mace just did some cleanup and knocked 2-3 out of the sky. All in all, 501 fought a losing battle, but he says it is so more troops may be at other locations. Be on alert commanders

Final Score
166-42
No uniques defeated

Ps: The former 501rst commander was almost taken captive by a line scoundrel, but barley escaped with his life. Too bad, I thought he wanted to talk diplomatics...
End Transmission/
501 Trooper
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 7:48:27 PM

knappskirata wrote:
A fantastic victory at the freight transit stations on Christiphsos

Incoming Transmission/From Admiral Yularen

A quick pace battle has taken place as the train was rushing towards a tower some droid supplies such as blisters, STAPs, and oil(I made sure I gave all of them a nice oil bath burial). Anyways my opponent decided to tell me he had allowed others to get more allocations then himself.

501 squad
176 Battle Droid Stap x11
9 Battle Droid Officer
8 R7
6 Rocket BD

Anyways he did not last long against my shooting squad of veterans

65 Mace LotF
23 Foul Moudama
66 Wookiees Scoundrel x6
15 Spaarati x3
21 Yularen
8 R7

I set up with Mace, Foul, 3wookiees and 2 Spaarati entering the train and 3 Wookiees and a Spaarati entering the other side. With him having to leave doors open with STAPs, it was easy picking, needing only 4's to hit. The Wookiees on the side were scolded though when they decided to hide in an office and were watching what appeared to be...never mind
Anyway, Yularen scolded them and they proceeded. Many of these STAPs were hidden in crates all around the train card, but were all defeated by Wookiees with stealth. When Mace and foul got over there, it was mostly over and Mace just did some cleanup and knocked 2-3 out of the sky. All in all, 501 fought a losing battle, but he says it is so more troops may be at other locations. Be on alert commanders

Final Score
166-42
No uniques defeated

Ps: The former 501rst commander was almost taken captive by a line scoundrel, but barley escaped with his life. Too bad, I thought he wanted to talk diplomatics...
End Transmission/

If you want me so bad, I can add that into the conditions of your surrender.

You can try me for deserting when I had no choice in being part of the army.
juice man
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013 3:53:14 AM

knappskirata wrote:
my opponent decided to tell me he had allowed others to get more allocations then himself. All in all, 501 fought a losing battle, but he says it is so more troops may be at other locations. Be on alert commanders
Perhaps there is a shortage of good troops.....because they have lost so many uniques?