RegisterDonateLogin

Holding Vader's leash.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Death to the Crumbling Republic (Forgotten Battles super secret Separatist forum) Options
juice man
Posted: Sunday, February 3, 2013 7:05:20 AM
Groups: Member

DARPH NADER wrote:
Coruscant will burn and from its ashes we shall rebuild! Bomb Bomb Bomb

What can one build with ash? Would it not be better to embrace the mighty Republic and change from within?
DARPH NADER
Posted: Sunday, February 3, 2013 8:18:42 AM

juice man wrote:
DARPH NADER wrote:

What can one build with ash? Would it not be better to embrace the mighty Republic and change from within?

It will be the defeated Republicans that shall embrace a new reality and order of things.
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, February 3, 2013 3:43:38 PM

juice man wrote:
DARPH NADER wrote:

Coruscant shall become a Phoenix, only through the fires of revolution and war can we rebuild a better galaxy free from the bearoucracy of meddling lobbyists and a corrupt senate! And we shall finally have a galaxy free of your cursed Jedi! *cough cough*
jak
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 6:41:57 AM

YES,!......YES!
embrace the angerAngry on with the DARKSIDE shall we kill the Jedi, their DNA deficient clones,
and have a government that cares for the sentient beings, not the bloody senators, who line their purses
with the ill-gotten money of the oppressed and over taxed.

I'll save my true feelings for the field of victoryCursing

???ps-.......has any seen Gen.Juicy?
he has a battle to loseBigGrin

KILL THE JEDICursing
Darth JakCool
DARPH NADER
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 4:00:00 PM

/BEGIN TRANSMISSION...

To: General Grievous DAC

General,

Be advised I am in receipt of your encrypted message and I shall be diverting my force as ordered to secure the main spaceport hub on Skor II. Given the relatively lax defense force present, I anticipate a swift capture for the Confederacy.

Arrival Skor system anticipated with in two solar cycles.

Yours in service.

Colonel Nader

/END TRANSMISSION...
DARPH NADER
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 3:28:32 AM

/BEGIN TRANSMISSION...

To: General Grievous

General,

Be advised we have arrived at Skor II and have begun our landing in earnest. (insert explosion) General, Republic cruisers have just dropped out of hyperspace! I will lead engagement against the Cruisers in order to delay their landing on Skor. Bring the flotilla about and launch all fighters, yes all of the them T-7!

Fire at will! (insert turbo laser fire)

Sorry General, Col. Nader out.

/END TRANSMISSION...

jak
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 9:12:34 PM

Love the first round is going just as I have foreseen
Jedi blood tastes better than clone bloodRazz

ALL HAIL OUR KALESEEH LEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My life for you
Darth Jak
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:48:53 AM

DARPH NADER wrote:
/BEGIN TRANSMISSION...

To: General Grievous

General,

Be advised we have arrived at Skor II and have begun our landing in earnest. (insert explosion) General, Republic cruisers have just dropped out of hyperspace! I will lead engagement against the Cruisers in order to delay their landing on Skor. Bring the flotilla about and launch all fighters, yes all of the them T-7!

Fire at will! (insert turbo laser fire)

Sorry General, Col. Nader out.

/END TRANSMISSION...

You have brought the Confederacy a great victory Col. Nader.

General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 4:00:31 PM

jak wrote:
Love the first round is going just as I have foreseen
Jedi blood tastes better than clone bloodRazz

ALL HAIL OUR KALESEEH LEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My life for you
Darth Jak

Indeed Darth Jak, with my large scale tactics, your dark side madness and the skill and valor of our commanders we will end the age of the Republic.
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:28:02 PM

Separatist Commanders. Send any requests for specific troop allotments today or not at all, battle plans must be drawn up.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:36:11 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Lobot, Squibs, Ugnaughts, Defilers. CIS rules the door control from Round 1. That could end up turning the whole war.
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:40:57 PM

FlyingArrow wrote:
Lobot, Squibs, Ugnaughts, Defilers. CIS rules the door control from Round 1. That could end up turning the whole war.

Indeed this is quite an excellent beginning for our campaign against the Republic.

Last chance for any requests for specific allocations, otherwise units will be handed out as per tactical necessity and previous success.
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 12:56:47 AM

Commanders, check your comlinks as orders have arrived. Your shore leave is officially postponed and another battlefield awaits. I await your success...

Grievous
DARPH NADER
Posted: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:41:36 PM

/BEGIN TRANSMISSION...

My Lord,

Be advised my force is enroute to Naboo as ordered, we will prepare for our ground assault and deal with any resistance with extreme prejudice.

Arrival anticipated with in two solar cycles. I shall contact you once we have captured the Royal Palace.

Yours in service.

Colonel Nader

/END TRANSMISSION...
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:54:00 AM

DARPH NADER wrote:
/BEGIN TRANSMISSION...

My Lord,

Be advised my force is enroute to Naboo as ordered, we will prepare for our ground assault and deal with any resistance with extreme prejudice.

Arrival anticipated with in two solar cycles. I shall contact you once we have captured the Royal Palace.

Yours in service.

Colonel Nader

/END TRANSMISSION...

Excellent Colonel, ambush and destroy our enemies.
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, March 4, 2013 11:58:37 AM

---COMLINK TRANSMISSION TO ALL SEPARATIST COMMANDERS--
--SEC CLASS: FOR YOUR EYES ONLY--

Officers,

The first phase of this war was to our sweeping success minus minor setbacks, now our forces our bogged down and the Republic dogs have struck back. The loss of DAC and Bane are ones we will not easily recover from but... We will. Because our cause is righteous, preordained as the destruction of the Jedi order, the burning of Coruscant, and the end of our enemies.
Honorable mentions thus far to Commander Den and Colonel Nader, both of whom have shown tactical genius and valor in the taking of Theed and Ithor. Others of your kin have preformed well but should strive for perfection. Your General commands it.
So what comes next?
The Republic supreme commander would insult the Confederacy by it's defiance at Mos Eisley, very well if the inhabitants of that forsaken planet wish to insult us, to insult me! Then we shall show them just who they defy, orders are enroute and will be displayed soon, but I am making it a personal priority to initiate Operation Krayt Dragon. Prepare yourself for desert combat, we are destroying Tatooine.

I am putting Commander Den in charge of taking the capital, while a task force led by myself will blind, deafen and cripple our enemy.

Colonel Nader you will be given a special Ops assignment for this campaign, and Darth Jak as well.

FlyingArrow, 501st, and the perfect squad; you will make up my separate fleet to wipe out their orbital defenses.

Commander Den will lead the remainder of you to take the planet.

Murder the clones, slaughter the Jedi, and turn the Sands of Tatooine to glass.

Grievous Out

----END TRANSMISSION----
corranhorn
Posted: Monday, March 4, 2013 1:56:34 PM

Edit: Apologies. Opened and posted in the wrong thread without realizing it.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Monday, March 4, 2013 5:34:53 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

A static-filled transmission arrives...

Gen**al Grievo*s,

It is with *re*t regret that I mu*t in**** y** *f the *** ** * ***. No Republic forces w**e **count*red. The forces are secure and we will soon be ** trans** to *******. I will contact **u ag*** when ** are **** ** ********.

FlyingArrow
501 Trooper
Posted: Friday, March 8, 2013 5:51:48 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
---COMLINK TRANSMISSION TO ALL SEPARATIST COMMANDERS--
--SEC CLASS: FOR YOUR EYES ONLY--

Officers,

The first phase of this war was to our sweeping success minus minor setbacks, now our forces our bogged down and the Republic dogs have struck back. The loss of DAC and Bane are ones we will not easily recover from but... We will. Because our cause is righteous, preordained as the destruction of the Jedi order, the burning of Coruscant, and the end of our enemies.
Honorable mentions thus far to Commander Den and Colonel Nader, both of whom have shown tactical genius and valor in the taking of Theed and Ithor. Others of your kin have preformed well but should strive for perfection. Your General commands it.
So what comes next?
The Republic supreme commander would insult the Confederacy by it's defiance at Mos Eisley, very well if the inhabitants of that forsaken planet wish to insult us, to insult me! Then we shall show them just who they defy, orders are enroute and will be displayed soon, but I am making it a personal priority to initiate Operation Krayt Dragon. Prepare yourself for desert combat, we are destroying Tatooine.

I am putting Commander Den in charge of taking the capital, while a task force led by myself will blind, deafen and cripple our enemy.

Colonel Nader you will be given a special Ops assignment for this campaign, and Darth Jak as well.

FlyingArrow, 501st, and the perfect squad; you will make up my separate fleet to wipe out their orbital defenses.

Commander Den will lead the remainder of you to take the planet.

Murder the clones, slaughter the Jedi, and turn the Sands of Tatooine to glass.

Grievous Out

----END TRANSMISSION----

Yes! Death to my clone brethren who did not see the truth in the words of head-of-state Dooku, and General Grievous. They will pay for betraying themselves, and I, by serving a corrupt Republic who don't think of us as human. Cursing I NEED JEDI TO KILL!!!
DARPH NADER
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 3:28:59 PM

/BEGIN TRANSMISSION...

General,

My strike force has arrived at Rodia and we shall occupy their capital as ordered within one solar rotation.

Should our forces encounter any resistance, we shall raze the city to the ground starting at their beloved Cantina. I shall report once our occupation is complete and I have confirmation from Cmdr Den that he has secured his objective.

Yours in service.

Colonel Nader

/END TRANSMISSION...