RegisterDonateLogin

Prefers a straight fight to all this sneaking around.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Delaware Regional Options
DARPH NADER
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 1:58:55 AM
Groups: Member

Unfortunately I will not able to attend tomorrow's festivities, I look forward to seeing the results.
thereisnotry
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 8:04:00 AM

DARPH NADER wrote:
Unfortunately I will not able to attend tomorrow's festivities, I look forward to seeing the results.
I'll just say this: Furry Ewoks of Doom in the Top 4!!
thereisnotry
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 5:17:11 AM

Well, I made it. 75 minutes early! :)
LeftiesWillRule
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 11:36:42 AM

I logged in today for the first time in over a month. TODAY! Why couldn't I have logged in yesterday???? If I had, I would have seen this and made emergency preparations to come. The regional isn't even an hour from my house! Crying

Ah well, best of luck to you guys at the event. I'm glad to see there was enough motivation to make this happen.

Next year, though, I hope to have a heavy hand in having a Delaware regional. This year I was busy with customs for GenCon's sealed tournament, next time around I might be able to make a few customs for prizes. I also have 3 sealed Bounty Hunters booster packs, 6 sealed Legacy of the Force packs, and 5 sealed Clone Strike booster packs that I miiiiight just be willing to break out for the event. Cool At the very least I should be able to make a few epic customs if I don't obligate myself too much to another GenCon sealed tournament.
corranhorn
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 2:45:05 PM

thereisnotry wrote:
Well, I made it. 75 minutes early! :)

How long were you there before I arrived to keep you company, lol?
corranhorn
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 2:45:55 PM

LeftiesWillRule wrote:
I logged in today for the first time in over a month. TODAY! Why couldn't I have logged in yesterday???? If I had, I would have seen this and made emergency preparations to come. The regional isn't even an hour from my house! Crying

Crying

Quote:

Ah well, best of luck to you guys at the event. I'm glad to see there was enough motivation to make this happen.

Next year, though, I hope to have a heavy hand in having a Delaware regional. This year I was busy with customs for GenCon's sealed tournament, next time around I might be able to make a few customs for prizes. I also have 3 sealed Bounty Hunters booster packs, 6 sealed Legacy of the Force packs, and 5 sealed Clone Strike booster packs that I miiiiight just be willing to break out for the event. Cool At the very least I should be able to make a few epic customs if I don't obligate myself too much to another GenCon sealed tournament.

Great! That would be awesome! ThumbsUp
corranhorn
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 2:47:23 PM

Guys, right after the regional, John (from the store) told me he had a lot of old promos and league maps in the back, and to get the e-mail of anyone interested. Just PM me with it if you're interested.
corranhorn
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 9:11:23 AM

Last call, is anyone interested in finding out what stuff John has? Promos, I mean. If so, send me your email address and I'll send it to him so he can email us as he goes through stuff.
Chargers
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 1:44:34 PM

corranhorn wrote:
Last call, is anyone interested in finding out what stuff John has? Promos, I mean. If so, send me your email address and I'll send it to him so he can email us as he goes through stuff.

start threadjack ...

If John's interested, we could use the promos as participant or winner prizes for our Star Wars games at GameHoleCon (see separate thread).

... end threadjack
corranhorn
Posted: Friday, August 2, 2013 11:11:59 AM

I'll talk to him about it, thanks Chargers!
Hinkbert
Posted: Friday, August 2, 2013 3:19:15 PM

I'd be interested to see what he has if he still has stuff the next time I get down there.
corranhorn
Posted: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 1:02:39 PM

I think the funniest thing said all day at the regional was "Yeah, I heard about that when I was chatting up the old lady with gray hair up front" LOL LOL LOL LOL