Very fast, very dangerous.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Movie Lightsaber Duel Records Options
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Monday, September 30, 2013 9:45:02 PM
Groups: Member

Teller wrote:
CorranHornsux123 wrote:
[quote=Deathwielded]Hmm. Sidious throw that fight, Mace didn't win he was just a simple pawn in Sidious' scheme to convert Anakin. Notice how there doesn't seem to be a clear winner until Anakin walks in the room then Sidious just so happens to loose his lightsaber.RollEyes Yeah right will-of-the-force my @$$.ThumbDown
Imagine how it would have looked if Anakin would have walked in a saw Sidious standing over the dead bodies of 4 Jedi Masters.Scared I'm pretty sure Anakin would've attacked out of revenge.Cursing (Bomb just by his track record)

Really? Mace Windu was considered to be one of the best swordsmen in recent history of the Jedi Order. Windu was also the ONLY master of Vaapad style...

that was DeathWielded's quote not mine
Deathwielded
Posted: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 4:10:51 PM
Groups: Member

CorranHornsux123 wrote:
Teller wrote:
CorranHornsux123 wrote:
[quote=Deathwielded]Hmm. Sidious throw that fight, Mace didn't win he was just a simple pawn in Sidious' scheme to convert Anakin. Notice how there doesn't seem to be a clear winner until Anakin walks in the room then Sidious just so happens to loose his lightsaber.RollEyes Yeah right will-of-the-force my @$$.ThumbDown
Imagine how it would have looked if Anakin would have walked in a saw Sidious standing over the dead bodies of 4 Jedi Masters.Scared I'm pretty sure Anakin would've attacked out of revenge.Cursing (Bomb just by his track record)

Really? Mace Windu was considered to be one of the best swordsmen in recent history of the Jedi Order. Windu was also the ONLY master of Vaapad style...

that was DeathWielded's quote not mine

^True.
Mace was one of the best no doubt. He was the only person to master Vaapad instead of letting Vaapad master him (as was the case with the 3 other users Sora Bulq, Depa, and Quinlan Voss)
I do think Sidious was amazingly good too, consider, while fighting 4 Jedi masters (one of them is Mace Windu) he killed three of them while still fighting Mace too. I doubt Mace could have done the same if the odds were reversed. Agen, Tinn, Kit Fisto and Sidious vs Mace, sorry Mace you woulda lost. BTW check out my other post stating that Mace eventually probably would have won. I do think Sidious threw the fight.