Prevents AT-STs from falling over.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Pre-Game and Pre-Round Procedures Options
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, June 13, 2014 5:27:50 PM
Groups: Member

FlyingArrow wrote:
pegolego wrote:
"7. Once per round, players with Anticipation make and simultaneously reveal their decision about whether to use Anticipation. Players who chose to use Anticipation reroll. (Reroll 2 dice if using Recon or a similar ability.) Return to step 3."

Ooohhh, I hadn't known that... So, if I have Recon and use Anticipation, I essentially can have 4 rolls (only, if I choose to reroll, I have to pick from the second set of 2)?

Correct. Anticipation + Recon is pretty amazing for Reserves squads. Unfortunately, an MtB pretty well hoses you no matter what.

Unless you are Seps/Vong!
TimmerB123
Posted: Saturday, June 14, 2014 7:51:58 AM
Groups: Member

General_Grievous wrote:
FlyingArrow wrote:
pegolego wrote:
"7. Once per round, players with Anticipation make and simultaneously reveal their decision about whether to use Anticipation. Players who chose to use Anticipation reroll. (Reroll 2 dice if using Recon or a similar ability.) Return to step 3."

Ooohhh, I hadn't known that... So, if I have Recon and use Anticipation, I essentially can have 4 rolls (only, if I choose to reroll, I have to pick from the second set of 2)?

Correct. Anticipation + Recon is pretty amazing for Reserves squads. Unfortunately, an MtB pretty well hoses you no matter what.

Unless you are Seps/Vong!

. . . Except Vong doesn't have anticipation nor reserves beyond rolling a 1. And the only way to get reserves on 4+ numbers in the Seps with anticipation is Dooku Separatist Leader, and he's crap-tastic!

Now if Republic or Imperial ever got a reserves piece on a 1 ---> THAT would be broken.