RegisterDonateLogin

Health warning: May increase the risk of Sith Rage in certain drinkers.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Poll Question : Which female who hasn't been made needs a mini? (Poll is closed)
Choice Votes Statistics
Krynda Draay 2 3.448275 %
Bultar Swan 1 1.724137 %
T'ra Sa 1 1.724137 %
Yaddle 1 1.724137 %
Winter 12 20.689655 %
Shada D'ukal 3 5.172413 %
Tahiri Veila 7 12.068965 %
Tenel Ka 26 44.827586 %
Azlyn Rae 5 8.620689 %

Which SW Female needs a Mini? Options
Bantha_Rawk
Posted: Monday, May 25, 2009 10:39:47 AM
Groups: Member

I'd be happy with just about any NR jedi! That is my favorite era period, whether it is minis, books, comics or what not, that is where I spent most of my SW time reading. I love the fact of the New Jedi Order being more free than the Republic era was. Having a family and all that... And Luke is just a bad arse.

So yes, I forgot about Saba (I tried to get one from each era in there) and she definately needs to be made as well as a new Jaina, Tahiri, Tenel Ka, Cighal, Tionne, Octa, Tresina, Alland and other non-Jedi like Winter, Mirax, Iella, etc...
Lord ZOS
Posted: Monday, May 25, 2009 11:48:11 AM

Bantha_Rawk wrote:
I'd be happy with just about any NR jedi! That is my favorite era period, whether it is minis, books, comics or what not, that is where I spent most of my SW time reading. I love the fact of the New Jedi Order being more free than the Republic era was. Having a family and all that... And Luke is just a bad arse.

So yes, I forgot about Saba (I tried to get one from each era in there) and she definately needs to be made as well as a new Jaina, Tahiri, Tenel Ka, Cighal, Tionne, Octa, Tresina, Alland and other non-Jedi like Winter, Mirax, Iella, etc...

I completely agree. I'm a huge fan of the NJO books and everything that has followed since. They need more representation in the SWmini format.
coran17
Posted: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:09:16 PM

I went with Tenel Ka, but we do need Winter. Saba Sebatyne and Ben Skywalker should both be made.
Lord ZOS
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 12:30:40 AM

Wow, Tenel Ka is a lot more popular than I thought. I'd love to see her made (even though I voted for Tahiri). I would like to see a NR Tenel Ka as the Queen Mother of Hapes w/CE for some fringe Hapans. However, with WOTC track record, we'll probably get an underpowered student version of her like the twins... then we'll get a suped up version about a year or two later...

Winter would also be cool, but I don't think she should have any kind of Affinity for the Solo kids. She raised them when they were babies not when they were students at the academy. Besides, she was Leia's bodyguard and look alike decoy... so I would think she would have some kind of bodyguard or draw fire for Leia. She might even be in the Rebel Faction.
Lyrek_Galstan
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 4:55:50 PM

coran17 wrote:
I went with Tenel Ka, but we do need Winter.

It was a tough choice on who to vote for. granted, if they brought in Queen Mother Tenel Ka, then they'd need either NR or Fringe Hapans (great diplomats and scoundrels).

I also second the motion that Natasi Daala needs her due as yet another Imp with NR affinity... and several badass CEs to go along with.