BM incoming
slobiscuit
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2015 7:08:05 PM
Groups: Member

BM Sent...
pegolego
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 1:03:32 PM

Links aren't working right now for some reason, but please checkout my other thread (Cyber Monday blowout at pego's Minis & More) for information on my big Cyber Monday sale ThumbsUp

Hello, everyone!

I’m not feeling up to par right now, so I unfortunately will not be fielding any orders until the sale Monday the 30th. This’ll give me some time to recuperate and finish sorting some things in preparation for the sale. I had planned on running the store per usual until at least Thanksgiving, but I don't know how I'll be feeling in the morning.

I'm looking forward to the sale, I hope you all are as well Smile

Thanks guys!
Kamon
Posted: Friday, December 18, 2015 8:35:02 PM

Hey, pegolego. I'm interested in several figures. I'll shoot you a PM.
pegolego
Posted: Thursday, December 24, 2015 12:21:53 PM

Merry Christmas, everyone!
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Thursday, December 24, 2015 8:02:08 PM

I actually get your title ;)
pegolego
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2016 9:34:15 AM

Yes, pego's legendary collection (not as glamorous as it has been at times) is ALL for sale to one lucky buyer!

I'm trying to buy a car, and I'm short between $500 and $1000. Of course, I'll need to be able to pay for insurance, fuel, emergency repairs and such, so I've decided it MAY be time for pego to get a part time (maybe full time?) job until college starts in the summer. As such, besides that I never have the time or opportunity to play in person, I just may not have the time to run the store much more.

I'm updating my collection for a couple big orders that have just gone out, but by end of the day it'll be 99% accurate at around 1,000 miniatures. I'll be keeping my Maul, CotS, Grieovus, JH and Wheelbike (my three special pieces, too many memories to entirely burn everything!), but everything else will go.

I've got another 100+ Republic pieces coming in the mail that'll obviously be included, I've got lots of maps (some laminated that I may not can send, I can work out details with anybody interested), including some rare ones like JC MP2 and some League promos. There's a BUNCH of orphaned cards and several minis that probably match some of the cards at this point lol.

Yes, pego's really serious about calling it quits (though maybe it wouldn't be the worst thing if I end up unable to find a buyer lol), but at no fault of you guys; ever since my friend (who I'm forever indebted to!) got me into miniatures, I've had a blast on this website, and selling them to you guys for the last few years has been as much fun as I could possibly have had earning money. My intention was to get enough for a car, and by the time it's all said and done, if I sell it all here I may accomplish just that with a bit of room to spare (not that I think my collection is worth more than $1000, but I've got some other angles to work lol).

This certainly isn't goodbye for good; I'll be around bloomilk in all likelihood still, I'd love to keep playing on vassal with friends like Spryguy, and I JUST may get back into this in the future if there's still a market for it (because you KNOW I'll miss it lol), but moving into this new chapter in my life, I feel like it's time to also move on from pego's M&M, at least for now.

Good luck to all buyers, I look forward to fielding offers and discussing details! And thank you all SOOOOOOOOOO much for the memories and all your business through the years. I could never make it up to each of you, so hopefully the minis you got in return for your purchases meant as much to you guys as you all did to me! I couldn't imagine a friendlier, more understanding, just flatout awesome customer/friend base for an aspiring businessman's first 'store'. Smile

~pego BlooMilk
pegolego
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2016 9:44:43 AM

Just to summarize what you'll get for your purchase, it'll include:

***The ~1,000 miniatures (with their cards) that'll be shown in my collection tracker here on bloomilk once it's updated.

*A lot of around ~125 Clone Troopers (including anything from Republic Commandos, ARCs, Kashyyyk Troopers or vanilla Clones) which is still on it's way to me.

*Another lot that I had yet to get added to my inventory (this is also around ~125 miniatures and cards)

*All pego's Maps, markers etc., including some rarities like JC MP2 or League PROMOs.

*V-sets GALORE (I should still have DotF, several EPIC or EPIC II sets, and at least one of each V-set, with about 25 extra complete sets).

*Some deck boxes or other card storage boxes to help keep the cards in (I'm keeping my Grumpy Cat deck box, though lol), some plastic tackle boxes which I usually kept R/VR pieces in, but at this point could probably house most of my collection.

*Probably a few hundred orphan cards and lots of orphaned miniatures as well.

*The fact that pego has already sorted most all of this stuff in advance lol

*Own a piece of history! The remnants of the collection that was once one of the greatest SWM store inventories on bloomilk! Razz

Pretty much everything except the name 'pego', 'pegolego', 'pego's Minis & More' etc., which I still reserve the rights to use Wink
pegolego
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2016 9:46:31 AM

Also, I'm gonna try and go back through and make sure I don't leave any loose ends; I'll do my best to get in contact with buyers over a couple pending orders that are here, and anybody who I may have given a compensatory FREE shipping or credit towards future purchases or whatever, do make sure to speak up in case I haven't made a record of it. I wanna make sure I settle any and all debts or promises!
pegolego
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2016 1:43:41 PM

Alright, everyone!

http://www.bloomilk.com/Collection/pegolego/Haves

There is where you can get an idea of what I've got (still at least a couple hundred NOT listed). It's about as updated as it's gonna get probably, I'm certain there's some listed that I probably don't have anymore, and I'm also fairly certain I've taken some off for various reasons and I probably still have those. But that should give you a close idea of what pego's giving you if you buy his collection, and you can always ask to make sure certain pieces are there Smile

Thanks so much everybody!
pegolego
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2016 2:14:48 PM

Entire collection (besides already pending orders) pending out!
jak
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2016 4:33:30 PM

what does it mean if there's a 0 in the quantity column?
pegolego
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2016 5:20:40 PM

That seems to be how the system handles orphans.
jak
Posted: Friday, January 15, 2016 3:21:04 PM

jak wrote:
what does it mean if there's a 0 in the quantity column?

does the 0 mean fig, or card missing
jak
Posted: Friday, January 15, 2016 3:24:29 PM

pegolego wrote:

so, you sold them?
pegolego
Posted: Friday, January 15, 2016 5:17:15 PM

jak wrote:
pegolego wrote:

so, you sold them?

They're pending out, somebody is planning on making payments for them ThumpUp
jak
Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2016 11:22:46 AM

don't ship any til payment is complete.

heck, pego, I'd a made you an all cash offer.
Hatemonger
Posted: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 8:28:19 AM

I can't say that I'm surprised. I missed out on the Black Friday sale, and when I checked back your inventory was pretty gutted! I wondered if you might just take the opportunity to get out of the trading business.

Does your buyer intends to continue "the store" or is it strictly a personal collection?

- H8
pegolego
Posted: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 11:21:49 PM

Ah, hello again, bloomilk! A name I have not heard in quite some time BlooMilk

I know it has been an absurdly long time since I've interacted with most anyone on here, or really even visited this beloved site that I once practically lived on. Parts of it I've definitely missed (the CCC, for one. Like, are you kidding me!?!?! Blink That's still a thing? You guys are too awesome), but I definitely have had some of the best, though certainly the busiest, years of my life since moving on. I'm going to share quite a bit about all of that, for anyone who has missed ol' pegolego (of course I know him; he's me!) and has been wondering where the heck he's been. If you want to cut to the chase, see the bottom of the post Wink

A summary of my last couple of years...

I say moving on, though I'm back, and I'll tell you why! If you're new to the community (first of all, welcome! This game has so many wonderful experiences to offer, if you can maintain a positive and eager-to-learn outlook, it can be one heck of a hobby ThumbsUp), you may not remember, but I used to make some extra cash by buying way more SWM pieces than I needed, then redistributing the extras at the lowest prices I could, creating what we call a win-win situation and getting to interact with so many awesome people along the way. I also dabbled quite a bit in customs and some other failed side-projects and endeavors, but that's all completely irrelevant.

What is also rather irrelevant is where I have been for the last couple years, which I'll proceed to explain, so just bear with me!

ANYWAY, the point is that I eventually 'outgrew' the market, in that I was finally ready to move on, buy a car with my earnings, start college, get a job, just "grow up" (I hate that term!) I suppose, and so I moved to sell off my collection. Well the deal with the car I was looking at fell through (wom-wom-wom), but I still held to my commitment, and my Grandma, who never stays off craigslist for long, pulled me out of my disappointment about a week later after discovering a brand new listing for a very similar Lexus ES300 with fewer miles and a smaller price tag Drool. The deal to sell my miniatures ALSO fell through, predictably really, but I no longer needed that cash right away, so no big deal.

Why is this just now coming up? Well... About that:

I did, however, need an actual income to pay my forthcoming bills, buy books for the upcoming semester etc.. So instead of focusing on selling my miniatures and extra odds and end, I put that on the back burner and I applied at a few places and started working at the local Cracker Barrel. It was awesome for what it was, a great first job that gave what I needed and more for a starting income, and gave me so much opportunity to learn a lot about the industry and my major (I've got a 4.0 GPA and have almost attained an Associates of applied sciences in Business Administration!). I was employee of the month my first month there, of course (though nobody bothered to tell me for another like 6 weeks? Bored). After about 6 months, my managers found out I was interested in management and wanted me to quit school to go into management training with the company, then a district manager heard about my exploits with the company and tried to get me to take a pay raise and transfer for a supervisory position at another location, which I turned down to focus on school and fill in for the training coordinator at our store. I served, I hosted, I bussed, I conducted orientations and classes, I grilled, I was the only PM prep/backup cook 6 nights a week for a good 3 months and hated every minute of it, though apparently I was the best we had too.

Over the course of this time, besides work and school, I finally developed some close relationships with people offline (people of either gender, ya know), I played guitar hero for the first time and decided I loved it, so I finally learned to play a REAL instrument like Mum had told me for years. I went to Universal in Orlando for the first time, which was wicked fun. I crowdsurfed on a trip to Louder than Life in KY with some friends.

Did I cover everything...? Oh, yeah; if you come across some FIRE rap by a dude called Daddy Ratchet, that may or may not be me... Bomb Cool. With my 'adult life' beginning, I was surprised at how little free time I had after my working, academic, and social obligations. Over the last two years, so many things that I used to love or need have fallen off in the name of work and school and friends and rest and blah blah blah. Today, I finished a book for genuinely the FIRST time since I started working two years ago (not counting skimming through textbooks that cost more than 2 months of car insurance and phone bills combined. And those are all university specific and have pretty much no value after the semester. And you need a 1 time use code for an extra $94.95. Why can't everyone just sell at pego-prices?). And even that was a small children's book from a series I started when I was like 12. Hey, it was $0.75 and I needed some nostalgia Meh. But all sorts of things, old relationships, church attendance, reading, and yes, DEFINITELY SWM slowly became less of a priority and began to lose my interest.

I moved out a couple months ago to get a spot with my actual BFF after nailing an interview at the place he works, The Cheesecake Factory (where I hope to start my management career in a couple of years, it is genuinely such a great company to be in, so I'm glad for the opportunity!), and again was unanimously selected as the team member of the month right away (what can I say? I work hard because for some reason I care too much, I'm smart and quick to learn, and I have always been the teacher/coach/boss's pet. It's a blessing and a curse). Being out on my own for the first time ever, I figured I'm really in for it now, and will have less time than ever. But actually, during school I always work part time (and make up for it by working 50-60 hours in the summer/winter to have cash to float on), and around study I have found plenty of alone time for introspection and consideration. My diet is predictably terrible right now, but I'm in such a great place mentally. My new job will allow Sunday mornings off, so I'll be able to start attending church again, once I find one in my new city. I'm having time to read again. I'm renewing my interest in music. Some of the relationships that weren't such great influences were left behind with some of the other distractions at home. The whole ordeal is such a strange feeling, but I'm more excited than ever for the present and future.

So onto the point:

It did occur to me that my miniatures are still sitting back at home, after my need to sell them sort of disappeared, and my need to bring them with me to my limited space was also nonexistent (I sold most of my action figures and extra vinyl records right before moving as well). As many great memories as I have from this game and community, much like finishing a book, finishing a game was something I didn't have enough time or interest to do for the last couple years as adult priorities took over, so I was hoping to see if a market is still there to possibly move them on to the next person who can enjoy them, and has enough time and mental capacity to keep up with all the cool new pieces, rules, mechanics, and abilities as they are introduced (mine is all going to school right now, sorry!).

The contents are mentioned in past posts, and I believe still accurate (if someone is seriously interested, then on a day when I'm back home I'll have to check and make sure everything's still sort of there and not "oh no Mum you took my box of Sith to the help center" or something), and I'll recap them here, for anyone interested:

800+ miniatures with cards, found here: http://www.bloomilk.com/Collection/pegolego/Trades (there's probably more in my 'haves' that weren't on my 'trades' too). This wasn't 100% accurate, but should have been pretty darn close.

A massive clone army of 100+ various Republic clones/troopers (I remember I'd ordered this bulk on eBay for around $100 and planned to redistribute it in my store, like with any big collection I acquired, the night before I decided to entirely liquidate my collection)

Apparently another lot of 100+ that was never sorted and recorded on my inventory? This is one I'm not sure about, but when I investigate I'll be able to tell if there's an unsorted set over there. I mean, I had everything sorted meticulously, one might say obsessively. How else did I fill those orders so quickly? Smile

Several maps, including some rare ones like JC MP2 or League PROMOs

Lots of cards that have lost their miniature, or miniatures who need a card Crying

So all in all, about 1,000 miniatures and cards, plus a variety of maps and orphans and what not.

PLUS...
Some storage boxes for cards and tackle boxes for miniatures that I'd be happy to include if shipping permits (I think they may actually make shipping easier, but maybe they'll just cause unnecessary space), and my markers and what not. There's a box full of extra V-set cards (I should still have DotF, several EPIC or EPIC II sets, and at least one of each V-set up until that point, like V-Set 12 or something, with about 25 extra complete sets). It may not be cost effective to add in all that extra weight, I'll have to look into how to ship all of this lol. But if the buyer wants to I can definitely work on including some or all of these.

Sounds interesting, right? Well, just let me know. I'll try to pop in and check PMs and this thread (or you can hit me on facebook if you have it), so just let me know if you wanna talk about it and I should see it fairly shortly. I see that somebody contacted me at some point trying to still by some things over the last couple years, sorry about the confusion, friend! Sad

If not, I'll have to explore other, less convenient methods of redistributing it once I have time after the semester. But either way, just typing in this forum box, with these silly emoticons and that iconic blue/breen theme and logo hanging over the top is bringing back so many great memories. I almost don't want to leave again, if you can't tell by the duration of this message.

Anyway, thanks for your interest, or just for reading! Feel free to drop a 'howdy, pego!', if you're so inclined BlooMilk . Love you guys (as a whole, and many individually, with like a unique one-on-one type of love. In a non-weird, online friendship way, if such a thing exists). Ok, I'll stop Flapper

~pego

General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 12:50:31 AM

Wooooot Pegos back!!! *reads post* and he's leaving again! The heck man? Hahaha it's ok I understand life goes on. But I did read through your post and happy to hear you are well and alive. God bless you brother and I understand your angle. I've got one toddler, another on the way and in my final year and practicum for advanced care paramedicine (so definitely understand your textbook pain, why do I need three textbooks on pharmacology????)

I hope you find a buyer for your collection (or that you don't and pick up playing again! Haha) but feel free to pop in once in awhile and say hi, or jump in on a CCC!

Either way good to hear from you and keep on blessing the world brother!