RegisterDonateLogin

Can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Civil War: Imperial vs Republic, Standings, Schedules, and Results Options
jak
Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:14:00 AM
Groups: Member

General_Grievous wrote:
Commanders,

And only Commander Juiceman was able to complete his mission. For this he will be recognized with a formal promotion to the rank of Rear Admiral.

Grievous Out

Rear Admiral!?!?............is that kinda like a butt pirate?LOL
spryguy1981
Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 12:54:57 PM

All Republic Allocations have been sent out. Now go out and widen our lead!

Note: I think this is the first time Grievous' has beaten me in allocating forces lol.
DarkLordVerjal
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2016 4:01:13 PM

DarkLordVerjal wins with 149
Anenemystand loses with 45

Republic uniques lost: Agen Kolar(CS)
Seperatist uniques lost: None
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2016 6:03:33 PM

spryguy1981 wrote:
All Republic Allocations have been sent out. Now go out and widen our lead!

Note: I think this is the first time Grievous' has beaten me in allocating forces lol.

Hahaha keep you on your toes!
CorellianComedian
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2016 7:24:45 PM

I beat Laf 111-74. Close game, more details to follow, but I lost Pre Vizsla, and he lost Dengar on Swoop and V-set Young Boba. I had Death Watch (obviously), he had Thrawn/Ozzel, Jango, and Taxtro Grave. (for the record, I almost killed Taxtro with a critical AoO. He owes Thrawn a lot :P)
spryguy1981
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2016 5:44:51 PM

Republic Victory on Klatooine. We have secured the services of the Klatoonians and their awesome power.

A squad of Gungans working in tandem with Queen Amidala and newly acquired Zam Wessel landed on Klatooine with intentions on using her contacts to secure the services of the Klats. They were met by a force of Imperial Knights led by Roan Fel and his daughter. As they billowed into the central room, one bombad general who was carrying a shield placed a priority target on Roan Fel and his Gungan allies began throwing hordes of Cestas at the Knight leader. It was apparent to them that Roan Fel was not only a true Emperor, but a true Ninja master as he successfully evaded 9/10 Cestas that came his direction. His other followers were not so ninja-like as the Strike Team Leader and a Master succumbed to the Cesta swarm, and 2 other Master were relegated to around half-strength. In the end the Imperial Knights pulled back giving the victory to the Gungan forces.

Final Score 80-9
No Uniques Lost on either side.

Basically he started towards the center room through the top and the Gungans came across the bottom. While I chucked 14 Cesta's per round + 2 Atlatl's and 2 Missiles 30's his troops kept to the upper rooms never really daring for gambit. I took out his R7 and as he sent his squad towards my commanders I simply locked them behind a door so they couldn't be touched.
spryguy1981
Posted: Sunday, April 24, 2016 12:54:01 PM

3ish days left. Still need Jak/Juiceman Maim/Connor GG/Obi and though I know the result of Pego/Jerjerrod that still needs posted.
pegolego
Posted: Sunday, April 24, 2016 4:44:26 PM

Sorry for the late report, bloomilk was crashed when we played, and I'm just now getting around to it.

Anyway, the squad I played got wiped when bloomilk crashed apparently (even though I'd made it the day before Confused lol) but it's cool cause I kinda remember what was in it:

Depa Bilaba
Mon Mothma
Yularen
lots of Antarians (something like 7)
Youngling
Mouse
R7

Jerjerrod brought Xizor, Dug/Nautolan (I believe) Vigos, to make some Zann Defilers juiced with +4/10 and super stealthed.

The match was rather brief (I say brief, but slow as I play it still was over an hour for the 3 or 4 rounds I think RollEyes), with Depa Bilaba's capability to allow allies to ignore stealth being key. Also the ability to NOT turn Stealth off ended up being rather critical as well, as I was able to simply out-activate then lineup and eliminate his R7. I was able to get the Stealth out of the way entirely at the end of round 2 I believe on account of Sniper. Deathshots were irrelevant. An anti-Super Stealth squad with plenty of fire power (and having Stealth itself to boot) was a tough matchup for Jerjerrod's squad, and a majority of things went my way in the early and late parts of the game while it mattered. Xizor (the only unique on the map for Jerjerrod) walked off in round 3 or 4.

spryguy1981
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2016 6:57:35 PM

Roughly 24hrs left in this round and still missing 3 games. Hope you all are able to play.
DarthMaim
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2016 8:27:09 PM

Celeste Morne and the Raghouls have joined the Republic with a victory on Taris City. It was a costly one for the Imperials as we lost Desaan, the only unique lost in the battle. Report to follow sometime tomorrow................

Edit:

Imperials

--Reborn Experiment--
39 Desann
50 Elite Reborn x2
92 Reborn Shadowtrooper x4
8 Bothan Saboteur
8 R7 Astromech Droid
3 Mouse Droid

(200pts. 10 activations)

Republic

--Plo's Guard--
40 Plo Koon, Jedi Master
31 Commander Fox
20 Commander Gree
80 Coruscant Guard Clone Trooper x5
8 R7 Astromech Droid
15 Spaarti Clone Trooper Demolitionist x3
6 Mouse Droid x2

(200pts. 14 activations)

As being outactivated, and his main forces having opportunist and 50 hp, I knew this was going to be an uphill battle, even for my main warriors with Invisibility. In order for me to get my extra dmg., it was going to entail me bringing Desaan up into danger, and the openess of the Taris City map, especially in gambit, spelled certain pending doom for the big, hairy, Sith warrior.

Rnd 1:
Imps get gambit. Imps 10-0.

Rnd 2:
Reborn Shadow kills Coruscant Guard. Desaan lightnings Coruscant Guard, defeating adjacent mouse droid. Spaarti defeats mouse droid. Elite Reborn kills Coruscant Guard. Commander Fox kills Elite Reborn. Both sides get gambit. Imps 55-38.

Rnd 3:
Coruscant Guard kills Reborn Shadowtrooper. Reborn Shadowtrooper defeats Coruscant Guard. Plo Koon defeats Desaan. Bothan Sab defeats mouse droid. Both sides get gambit. Republic 110-84.

Rnd 4:

Coruscant Guard kills Reborn Shadowtrooper. Reborn Shadowtrooper defeats Coruscant Guard. Both sides get gambit as time expires. Republic 143-110.

Uniques lost Desaan.

General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2016 8:49:29 PM

Shoot Obi dan didn't post the results? I thought he was going to. I made the mistake of battling my brother on his 30th birthday. I brought AT-ST walkers against his senate guard team. It was the closest game of all time. He killed all of my walkers except Blizzard 1. But then blizzard landed two crits on Yoda and killed him. It was down to Captain Arguyus and some fodder versus blizzard 1 at 50 HP. We rushed and Arguyus used his friends and cover to his advantage peppering down to 30. Then at the end of the second last turn fired twice and knocked my Walker to 10. Arguyas at 20 and Blizzard 1 at 10. He takes the initiative and... Defeat. Arguyas is the only one left standing with 20 health amidst Walker wreckage and dead Senae guards.
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2016 8:50:09 PM

Rough round for the Imperials, it has been.
spryguy1981
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 4:10:31 AM

Good Good, it is all going as the council has forseen. Only one game left to go.
jak
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 2:52:18 PM

spryguy1981 wrote:
Good Good, it is all going as the council has forseen. Only one game left to go.

news flash...............................Angry ..I still suckThumbDown Cursing
juice man
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 3:20:19 PM

General, battle report from Swamp Caves.

Admiral Piett and G.A.R.Y., with a squad of Scout Troopers, dis-embarked at the swamp coordinates (ruining two sets of comfortable boots) to discover an advance party of Admiral Daala and two Raxus Troops, three Dignitaries and an R-4 unit. While Daala is always welcome, why would she bring an R-4 unit??

We soon discovered we were not alone. The Republic had sent three powerful Jedi to dispute our claim to the muck. Obi-Wan and his pupil Anikin along with the fearsome Mace (BMF) Windu. Capitan Typho and some Naboo troops came as bodyguards. (as if those three need BG's)

Now I understood the R-4 unit, Daala really is all that isn't she?
The first few moments of battle were fast and one-sided: my scouts rained death at Obi-Ani, but their bolts were effortlessly batted aside. All but one and a BG jumped in front of that one. The Naboo troops returned fire with devastating accuracy killing both Raxus troops the R-4 unit and a mouse droid, but that afforded my scouts targets without Lightsabers. Down went all the Naboos and Typho as well. (kind of like killing the womp rats and leaving two Rancors loose)

Now the nitty-gritty; we have far more units then the Jedi's did, CritDu made a bold move in rushing the scouts but he was too winded to attack. My men showed uncommon nerve by closing to point blank range (risking certain death if they failed) and bringing down the feared Mace Windu.

Obi-Ani launched an attack killing one scout and crippling another. Again the men closed in, knowing that was the best chance they had, unloading a barrage of death, some batted away, but the duo ran out of force and then a scout jamed his blaster between Ani's... or Obi's (not sure which) ribs for a critical shot.

Victory 200 to 67

Uniques lost: Obi-Ani, Mace, Legacy of the Lightside and Captain Typho
CorellianComedian
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 4:49:18 PM

General_Grievous wrote:

And on your side, Yoda is not. A right to use his grammar, you lack.

spryguy1981 wrote:

And on that note, why are you sounding like the Emperor? Aren't we trying to kill him? I know for a fact we are, because I have done so myself already. But we still have to do it a few more times...
spryguy1981
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 6:26:19 PM

Updated top post. Map choices are to you GG.
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 9:56:23 PM

CorellianComedian wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:

And on your side, Yoda is not. A right to use his grammar, you lack.

spryguy1981 wrote:

And on that note, why are you sounding like the Emperor? Aren't we trying to kill him? I know for a fact we are, because I have done so myself already. But we still have to do it a few more times...

Not so clear, it seems, who is on who's side, we shall see.

Haha and I'll try and post them tomorrow evening before work. Crazy busy but I'll get them up
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 8:27:26 PM

Schedule for Round 5 of CIVIL WAR Imperial vs Republic
04/27/16-05/11/16

Maps from Imperial SC Due: 04/28/16
Allocations Due: 04/30/16
Games played, Results POSTED by 05/11/16

Imperial/Republic

1. General Grievous/*Obi_Dan_Kenobi*
Tomb of the Acolytes –Fringe Bonus Baran Do Sage

2. Amadeus/*spryguy1981*
Geonosis Arena Pit - Fringe Bonus: Nexu, Reek, Acklay

3. *Juiceman*/Jak
Off World Cargo Docks (Eshan) - Fringe Bonus: Echani Handmaiden non-uniques

4. JerJerrod4/*PegoLego*
Teth Monastery - Fringe Bonus: GenoHaradan Assassin

5. DarthMaim/*ConnorKenobi*
Teth Courtyard

6. Lafcadio/*CorellianComedian*
Yavin Sanctuary

7. AnEnemyStand/*DarkLordVerjal*
Yavin Ruins
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 8:48:04 PM

Commanders...

The Republic was all but entirely successful in the last phase of the war. And for his efforts, Juiceman is now promoted to the rank of Vice Admiral.

But as for the state of the war. This civil war is on the brink of slipping into chaos. When I was ordered to Coruscant to debrief Palpatine I expected a harsh punishment, but instead was surprised by his demeanor. Instead of being even remotely worried about this latest course of events he has assured me that all that has happened is part of his grand plan. And instead of continuing to hit military targets you are all being reassigned to retrieve certain... artifacts...

The information you are about to receive is of the utmost classified status. A long time ago, centuries ago during the time of the wars between the dark jedi and the old republic. Powerful weapons were created using the power of the dark side and the pinnacle of technology of the Sith Empire. One of these such weapons is known as the Dark Star. This weapon was created during near the end of the war when the Sith realized they were soon to be defeated, and as such it was meant to be a last ditch effort to exterminate a particular enemy, the Jedi. The weapon consisted of 4 parts. And utilized a power known as the Thought Bomb and focusing crystals that would allow the energy, when harnessed, to be projected throughout the galaxy, seeking out all those with the capacity for the force, and in a single moment, consuming them.
Your Emperor recently uncovered one of the parts of this weapon which included a map to the location of the other three parts as well as a holocron detailing it's assembly and use. Palpatine has determined that now is the time to find the pieces of this long lost weapon, assemble it, and utilize it to finish off the Jedi once and for all.

The Emperor has informed me that the parts are located on Korriban, Teth, Yavin, as well as the one that is already under our control on the planet Eshan and enroute to Geonosis for assembly by the Geonosian hives. Specific orders follow:

Commander Amadeus,
Go to Geonosis and safeguard the production site, ensure the insects are ready to do their part. We will be using the Great Arena as the build site due to it's proximity to the workforce and size of the area.

Vice Admiral Juiceman,
You will be put in charge of linking up with our forces on Eshan and securing the piece we already have. I trust you will not disappoint.

Commander JerJerrod4 and Rear Admiral DarthMaim,
I am sending you both to the Teth system to uncover the whereabouts of the second piece of the weapon.

Rear Admiral Lafcadio and Commander AnEnemyStand,
I am assigning you to a joint task force to the world of Yavin. Somewhere amongst the ruins of the old Sith Temples is the third piece of the weapon.

And I shall go to Korriban to retrieve the focusing core of the weapon itself.

This is our last chance to swiftly bring about an end to the Jedi and this Civil war. Without their traitorous masters, the renegade clones will lay down their arms and we shall have peace at last.

Grievous Out