RegisterDonateLogin

How you get so big, drinking Milk of this kind?

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

How Do I Beat? Boba Fett Assassin for Hire Options
UrbanShmi
Posted: Friday, August 26, 2016 10:00:52 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

DarthMaim wrote:
TimmerB123 wrote:
Maybe you two are right. I know I built and deleted several until I had the one I liked.

I won multiple regionals with variants of this. I honestly don't know when the first one was.

Regardless, I had seen Thrawn swap with Cad, but never with Cad and Arica before I built mine.

I think it's safe to say I was the most successful with it. ;)

+1.

You are the master of Stealth N'Blue, my friend. Tooting my own horn, I beat you in GenCon Champs when you played that squad and I played my Bastila squad in either 2012 or 2013;

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/118774/aces-are-wild

Still love your squad though Tim! You'd probably beat me in a rematch. My dice rolling on evades was sick that day.............remember the gold/black dice that peops hated ThumbsUp

Wasn't that the one that turned out to be a spindown? I know I never used it again...
DarthMaim
Posted: Friday, August 26, 2016 10:22:16 AM
Groups: Member

UrbanShmi wrote:
DarthMaim wrote:
TimmerB123 wrote:
Maybe you two are right. I know I built and deleted several until I had the one I liked.

I won multiple regionals with variants of this. I honestly don't know when the first one was.

Regardless, I had seen Thrawn swap with Cad, but never with Cad and Arica before I built mine.

I think it's safe to say I was the most successful with it. ;)

+1.

You are the master of Stealth N'Blue, my friend. Tooting my own horn, I beat you in GenCon Champs when you played that squad and I played my Bastila squad in either 2012 or 2013;

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/118774/aces-are-wild

Still love your squad though Tim! You'd probably beat me in a rematch. My dice rolling on evades was sick that day.............remember the gold/black dice that peops hated ThumbsUp

Wasn't that the one that turned out to be a spindown? I know I never used it again...

Yes it was. In my defense, everyone at the champs were forced to use the mandatory dice they issued at the beginning of the tourney, so it went both ways BigGrin
TimmerB123
Posted: Friday, August 26, 2016 12:11:02 PM
Groups: Member

That rolling was insane. It's alright, I've had even worse luck with legit dice.

2009 I lost to Graham B after my lancer rolls 3/6 1s needing a 2 or better to kill Rex and win the game.

2015 I killed myself with my own Boba vs Trevor Ps Mace through all reflections. 10 in a row - he made each reflect save, I failed every single one. (1 in 1000 odds)

GenCon Semi Finals vs Deri - I have a very close game, somehow out-playing him in the first 2 rounds to get the activation advantage in a high act vs high act Ozzel vs San match. Then beginning of round 3 he rolled a 1 for init, then had to reroll because he had the MTB, and rolled another 1. He brought in 10 acts and that tipped the game. (1 in 800 odds)