RegisterDonateLogin

I have you now!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Vassal Fight Night Options
jen'ari
Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2016 4:35:39 PM
Groups: Member

In the middle of trying to get vassal up and going.

Got some info and i think i understand it
Caedus
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2016 10:11:12 AM

Hey guys!! We may need to change the Day of the week in which this happens. SHNN starts really close to the time we play on thursdays. I was on the call during my game with Mando last night. Some of the guys expressed some interest in playing, but obviously not during the show. I also enjoy the show so I will definitely have to change the day I play. Just something to consider. Also, if you haven't before, take a listen to the show sometime!!
Mando
Posted: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 8:10:45 AM

Caedus wrote:
Hey guys!! We may need to change the Day of the week in which this happens. SHNN starts really close to the time we play on thursdays. I was on the call during my game with Mando last night. Some of the guys expressed some interest in playing, but obviously not during the show. I also enjoy the show so I will definitely have to change the day I play. Just something to consider. Also, if you haven't before, take a listen to the show sometime!!

I'd be up for having another day if that works out for people. Wednesday night maybe at the same time period?

just listened the to SHNN show from last week right now. Was fun hearing Caedus talk about the matchup live on the show. ThumpUp

For those curious what squads we were running, I ran:

--Rebels Regional squad v1--
45 Kanan Jarrus
35 Hera Syndulla
43 Ahsoka Tano, Champion of the Rebellion
22 Ezra Bridger, Padawan
19 Princess Leia, Rebel Commando
13 Glitterstim Dealer
11 Bothan Spymaster
9 R2-D2 with Extended Sensor
3 Mouse Droid

(200pts. 9 activations)

Caedus Ran:

100pt Sidious
Vader of lothal
Kylo Ren
Nightsister Mother
uggie
bothan saboteur

Was a fun match, although losing Ahsoka before she could really do much damage hurt (sidious and his lightning will do that 2 rounds in a row......even tho i only need to roll 12's as opposed to 16's). If Ahsoka had gotten to do a good turn, it would have been much more close, but after taking out Sidious, it was just to much HP on Vader and Kylo to deal with since Ahsoka and Kanan were gone. Really loved playing my Rebels squad tho! i think it's got a lot of potential and its tier 1 i think. I did get a 1pt loss from the match since i took out Sidious, so there is that. BigGrin

Good squad Caedus! would love to have a rematch against it again with my Rebels crew. Maybe i'll make the save of 12 this time against sid's lightning (failed the initial and reroll with a FP 2 rounds) and Ahsoka will be able to do some damage (that is 120 dmg btw per round for those wondering)
jen'ari
Posted: Saturday, October 8, 2016 4:19:46 PM

I successfully played a game tonight. I will be on this Wednesday to play!!