RegisterDonateLogin

The Ultimate

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

The Great Galactic War: Old Republic Versus Sith, Standings, Schedules and Results Options
DarthMaim
Posted: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 11:46:17 AM
Groups: Member

DarthMaim wrote:
Incoming transmission from Alderaan:

The Sith are victorious once again!!!!!!!!!! This war is slipping out of reach for you Republic. Systems are aligning with the Sith, and most are beginning to realize it is futile to resist. Full battle report to follow sometime tomorrow.

No uniques lost.

Maim out.......................

Incoming transmission #2, from Alderaan; The Republic sent a massive Force of 23 units primarily consisting of thugs of the Black Sun in a desperate attempt to overwhelm the Killik hive there known as Oroboro, to try and rally the Killik's to the Republic cause. In ironic, history repeats itself course of action, the Offworld Docking Port battle that took place last round, in a rematch for this round on Alderaan, had practically the same Forces matching up, in Epic classic fashion, and also finished with the same results: A Sith smashing, glorious victory!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Republic Force consisted of the following units;

24 Togorian Black Sun Vigo
20 Bith Black Sun Vigo
20 Dug Black Sun Vigo
18 Twi'lek Black Sun Vigo
11 Givin Black Sun Slicer
8 R7 Astromech Droid
96 Klatooinian Black Sun Thug x16
3 Mouse Droid

(200pts. 23 activations)

The Sith countered with the following powerful squad;

60 Darth Plagueis, The Wise
49 Juggernaut
58 Dread Master x2
20 Queen Amanoa
13 Gloom Walker Infiltrator

(200pts. 6 activations)

Rnd 1: Both sides race to the middle to secure the ever most precious and coveted gambit.

Rnd 2: No carnage as the Gloom Walker survives a barrage of flying grenades, with 1 connecting, and making saves on the rest. Plaqueis tucks into a room in the middle, securing gambit for the Sith, while the Republic had several Thugs surrounding gambit, but, short of the required 10pt minimum. Sith 10-0.

Rnd 3: Bloodshed unsues, as the Gloom Walker blows up the middle door on the room that Plagueis and a Dread Master are hiding in, but is slain by the Twilek Black Sun Vigo, who's opportunistic shooting skill, makes sure he doesn't survive. Then The Wise makes them pay by coming out of the room and fries 5 Thugs with Chain lightning! Then the Dread Master, comes out to play as well, and assaults 2 of them, stopping them dead in their tracks. Both sides get gambit. Sith 62-23.

Rnd 4: Sith wins iniative, so the Dread Master puts the Twilek Black Sun Vigo out of his misery, by assaulting him most gloriously. After the Master easily makes his grenade saves, he electrifies 4 more Thugs, sending them to their makers. As the rest of the Sith Force moves up into the thick of the battle, the Republic mouse droid loses its functioning, as it misses a grenade saves, because it was adjacent to one of the Sith units that had moved up and got caught in the kill zone. Both get gambit, as the hour long battle ends. Sith wins 113-33. No uniques lost.

Welcome to the Sith armada Raynar Thul + non-unique killiks!!!!!!!!! You services will come into good use in the last rnd of the war, as we finish off the pathetic Republic. The Sith will never be conquered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maim out...........................................................

DarthMaim
Posted: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 12:14:22 PM

spryguy1981 wrote:
OR won in a battle of the unrestricted list. Sith won when I played allocations vs Unrestricted as expected. J says he never recieved any allocations from Jak for this round and he checked his bloomail and his email. We played 2 games just for the fun of it. But if we go by allocations I won 200-0 essentially as he couldn't take anything down.

This would have to be classified as a Sith victory. Reason being, that it is the responsibility of the OR commander to communicate with his Supreme Commander, via Forum posting or bloomail, that he did not receive round allocations. The Sith side should not be punished for the lack of communication on the OR side.

Supreme Commander Maim out.........................................
DarthMaim
Posted: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 12:17:06 PM

FlyingArrow wrote:
This whole war is awesome, guys.

Thanks FlyingArrow!!!!!! We're totally having a blast. This is the 3rd war/campaign that I have participated in, and I'm hooked. Hopefully you can join us for our next war.........................................
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 5:15:08 PM

FlyingArrow would actually make a really good supreme commander especially since I'm in school for the next year
jak
Posted: Thursday, March 2, 2017 5:30:50 PM

allocation requests make it easier to assign forces.
so.....Cool do it!
FlyingArrow
Posted: Thursday, March 2, 2017 9:42:14 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

DarthMaim wrote:
FlyingArrow wrote:

Thanks FlyingArrow!!!!!! We're totally having a blast. This is the 3rd war/campaign that I have participated in, and I'm hooked. Hopefully you can join us for our next war.........................................

Bribe AndyHatton to join up.
DarthMaim
Posted: Friday, March 3, 2017 10:41:35 AM

Sith final round allocations have been transmitted. Time to end this war once and for all. I am extremely confident that the Sith will prevail. The war was close at first, but the Sith have now taken over most of the galaxy, and this round will just be a matter of formalities, as we have taken out extremely important OR leaders, and have won key battles. Let's wrap this thing up and enjoy this era of the Sith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supreme Commander Maim out...............................................
jak
Posted: Friday, March 3, 2017 10:52:46 AM

oh yeah,Meh OR allocations out.Tongue
spare no life in pursuit of a win.
no need to keep any unique pieces safe anymore.
hit the Sh!t ( err- ah- Sith) Empire with all you got!
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, March 3, 2017 11:29:25 AM

FlyingArrow wrote:
DarthMaim wrote:
FlyingArrow wrote:

Bribe AndyHatton to join up.

What's the secret to that? Haha
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, March 3, 2017 11:48:03 AM

Commanders! No my brothers! We stand at the brink of destruction! But all is not lost! I have discovered the location of the vessel that brough this force of darkness to our time. We need to band together and throw everything we have at it if we have any hope to save the galaxy from this threat. I will personally lead the attack on the source of the power. One that the jedi in my party have been tracking. But I will need each of you to fight to the bitter end to allow my force to get through.

JerJerrod you must draw the Monolith's guardians away to allow for the remainder of our task force to be able to assualt the source of their power. Grand Admiral Jak had assigned the remainder of you to his task force. And will lead an assualt on the caves to secure the path that leads deep into the heart of this twisted dark side fortress. You must draw off what remains of our enemy while I push into the heart of the Monolith and confront the source of this darkness. Together we will be victorious but all must succeed in their battles!
If the Old Republic wins all 5 battles we can still win, fight well and sacrafice all. Time to bring this war to an end, one way or another. We will not go down quietly.
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, March 13, 2017 3:35:21 PM

Also just throwing this out there but if no one has played their battles yet (tomorrow being las day to post results) we could extend a week. Our regional set back my battle
jak
Posted: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 10:53:13 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
Also just throwing this out there but if no one has played their battles yet (tomorrow being las day to post results) we could extend a week. Our regional set back my battle

sadlyHuh I think it's apathy, more than anythingSad

Joe & I finished our game about 1/2 hour agoThumbsUp
juice man
Posted: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 11:11:17 AM

jak wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:

Much closer than expected, after seeing how out activated I was. Really fun though.
jak
Posted: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 12:17:43 PM

juice man wrote:
jak wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
Also just throwing this out there but if no one has played their battles yet (tomorrow being last day to post results) we could extend a week. Our regional set back my battle

Much closer than expected, after seeing how out activated I was. Really fun though.

score OR 240 to Sith 144

we fought in the swamp caves, the mucky terrain sticking to our boots and slowing our movement.
Our scans of the area showed no life signs. What the Force!?
Dr. E offered an explanation "might be droids,wonder if they're wanted in any star systems.."
The good? doctor was right. droids. 2056 kilos of droids.

juice man brought:
sith heavy assault droid(SHAD)
HK-47(good version)
HK-50 x3
dark eyed probe
R-5
MSD
200 pts/8 act.

jak's army of goodness and light :)
Val. Far.
AoL jedi's x2
covenant executor
Arca Jeth-ghost
the before mentioned Dr. E
AoL consular
Czerka scientist
AoL trooper x2
reinforcements- OR rookie x5

200pt/15 act.

1-both gained gambit rd 1. flying probe with intuition, and speedy-speedy jedi(despite the muck).
2-shots fired, as my jedi's move forward.
3-jedi's move in, 1 dies, blaster fire everywhere. droids added to the scrap heap.
Val-Far finally gets to join the fun. Joe's been wanting to kill him since skirmish 1.He did.
killing HK-47 made it easier to hit the others. Executor got to LS sweep 3 droids, all hits,(crit the mouse)
killing MSD, R-5, and damaging a HK-50.
4- 1 or 2 droids left. Mopped 'em up FTW.

I managed only 2 wins in this campaign .
first battle & the last

I did MY part.
now the rest of ya'll need to win, so the OR can win!!!!!!!!

DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 3:42:58 PM

Incoming transmission from the Badlands:

The Sith encountered a cool, cold, and calculated white haired Jedi that seemed to have a uncanny command of crazed disease producing creatures that can mass produce from the carcasses of their enemies. Fortunately we had the firepower of a squad of sharpshooting Mandos, that destroyed this contingency, bringing their brief lives of destruction to an end. With this Sith victory, this will hopefully bring an end to the Republic once and for all, and put and end to this war!

Play report to follow late tonight. Maim out.................................................
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 6:25:44 PM

So no complaints means cool to extend one week to get those plays in? Changing schedule
juice man
Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:39:00 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
So no complaints means cool to extend one week to get those plays in? Changing schedule
Never let it be said that the Sith are ungracious. Ruthless - yes, ungracious - no.BigGrin
jak
Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 6:05:06 AM

General_Grievous wrote:

did someone forget who's the boss?, or maybe BosskLaugh
juice man
Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 8:32:14 AM

jak wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:

Could never figure out if it was Tony or Angela or her mom.Confused
jak
Posted: Thursday, March 16, 2017 5:19:37 AM

juice man wrote:
jak wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:

Could never figure out if it was Tony or Angela or her mom.Confused

that's the "joke"

would have ThumbsUp been better with Bossk!