Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

V-Set 14 official list Options
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, August 18, 2017 4:32:48 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

jen'ari wrote:
Ok set 14... What can we do with you.
Squad time.
How long does it take to get pieces into squad builder?
Is that something I (community) can help with?

14 is pretty much done except for getting the builder rules updated (many sets behind on that, long story).
Anyway, I just need to set all the new stuff to be visible, then fix all my mistakes. ;)

I might get started on that over the weekend, but I have to work tomorrow (college students returning to town), and also I live in the path of totality for the eclipse on Monday, so there is a ton of stuff happening all over Southern Illinois, and a crap load of people flocking to these parts to see it. I'll be embracing the chaos and enjoying time with family and friends, so I may not get it all done until next week.
jen'ari
Posted: Friday, August 18, 2017 4:42:24 PM
Groups: Member

swinefeld wrote:
jen'ari wrote:
Squad time.

14 is pretty much done except for getting the builder rules updated (many sets behind on that, long story).
Anyway, I just need to set all the new stuff to be visible, then fix all my mistakes. ;)

I might get started on that over the weekend, but I have to work tomorrow (college students returning to town), and also I live in the path of totality for the eclipse on Monday, so there is a ton of stuff happening all over Southern Illinois, and a crap load of people flocking to these parts to see it. I'll be embracing the chaos and enjoying time with family and friends, so I may not get it all done until next week.

Well that's awesome and have a great weekend and enjoy the family.
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Friday, August 18, 2017 4:53:52 PM

swinefeld wrote:
jen'ari wrote:
Squad time.

you sir are the man!!
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, August 18, 2017 4:58:13 PM

jen'ari wrote:
swinefeld wrote:
jen'ari wrote:
Squad time.

Well that's awesome and have a great weekend and enjoy the family.

Thanks!
shmi15
Posted: Saturday, August 19, 2017 4:48:25 PM

Sith Holocron

Force Curse [Force 1: Cancel a save reroll by an enemy within 6 squares]

Dulok Shaman

Force Curse [Force 1: When an enemy within 6 squares would reroll a Save, that roll automatically fails]

Hmmm... Is this how it looks on the cards? Fortunately they essentially do the same thing.
swinefeld
Posted: Saturday, August 19, 2017 7:33:35 PM

shmi15 wrote:
Sith Holocron

Force Curse [Force 1: Cancel a save reroll by an enemy within 6 squares]

Dulok Shaman

Force Curse [Force 1: When an enemy within 6 squares would reroll a Save, that roll automatically fails]

Hmmm... Is this how it looks on the cards? Fortunately they essentially do the same thing.

That. Both cards.