RegisterDonateLogin

Statement: HK-47 believes Bloo Milk may allow meatbags to compete on his level.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

if you need to get something off your chest Options
jen'ari
Posted: Sunday, October 8, 2017 6:25:58 PM
Groups: Member

@swinefeld, it seems that a lot of people need to get some stuff off their chest. I am asking them to do so freely and without any timeouts, of course that is your call or whatever, they really ought to do it either way, even with the timeout.

Guys, sometimes the best thing to do is just let it out.

i invite you to just say what you feel about me, honestly and truthfully.
Just let it out.
it will help, I promise. It is an actual strategy.
it seems you all have need of mental health strategies.

so go ahead and start.
Once one shows the courage, I expect the others to follow suit. It is the way of the coward. So one of you has to start it.

Than, once it is all out, you will feel a sort of accomplishment and will have learned to say what you feel without having to be sneaky and the forum will be the better for it.
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Sunday, October 8, 2017 6:51:43 PM

https://youtu.be/pVYfHGQqOGI

After you post please watch this video
jerjerrod4
Posted: Sunday, October 8, 2017 7:06:02 PM

My boobs are too big, can i get help reducing, i need them off of my chest. #theonebomberstrikesagain
jen'ari
Posted: Sunday, October 8, 2017 7:09:20 PM

cmon atmsalad,

We all know you have some stuff you need to get off your chest, just go ahead and do it. You are the only one that can do it. You are the trend setter, the leader.
Cassus fett
Posted: Sunday, October 8, 2017 7:20:53 PM

Alright. If this is what you want. I personally find you detestable. You are abrasive, rude, confrontational, and you have an overly inflated sense of your own opinion. I took the entire summer off from this website and game. Part of the reason was personal issues. However, an increasingly large factor was the community becoming more and more toxic. We are a tiny community, playing a dead game. We cannot be at each others throats constantly about everything. And I’m sorry to say, but you are far and away the biggest Offender. In particular your (for lack of a better term) Hissy fit under the V-Set Yaddle is the stuff of Legend, and reading through it all is one of the greatest disappointments i’ve ever had in a community I’ve been a part of.

Édit. Another lovely example is your current behavior in the 1-bombs forum. One that you started, seemingly for the express purpose of starting shit with Spry. Then you proceed to personally attack blasted near everyone while you ride around on the high horse.
jen'ari
Posted: Sunday, October 8, 2017 7:25:59 PM

Cassus fett wrote:
Alright. If this is what you want. I personally find you detestable. You are abrasive, rude, confrontational, and you have an overly inflated sense of your own opinion. I took the entire summer off from this website and game. Part of the reason was personal issues. However, an increasingly large factor was the community becoming more and more toxic. We are a tiny community, playing a dead game. We cannot be at each others throats constantly about everything. And I’m sorry to say, but you are far and away the biggest Offender. In particular your (for lack of a better term) Hissy fit under the V-Set Yaddle is the stuff of Legend, and reading through it all is one of the greatest disappointments i’ve ever had in a community I’ve been a part of.

"Whose scruffy looking?"

Thank you for your opinion. and I agree with you on the bold part. but why are you sorry to say it?

I do hope you know that I value your opinion and will try not to be so abrasive. Your bringing up Yaddle makes me want to go read it and learn from it. I shall find it. I will probably have questions about it. I will ask them in that thread.

EDIT: I will ask them on the character profile
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Sunday, October 8, 2017 7:42:12 PM

Cassus fett wrote:

Édit. Another lovely example is your current behavior in the 1-bombs forum. One that you started, seemingly for the express purpose of starting shit with Spry. Then you proceed to personally attack blasted near everyone while you ride around on the high horse.

Wooot we have a winner.

This seems fun when everyone is done with you I want a turn
jen'ari
Posted: Sunday, October 8, 2017 7:42:38 PM

Cassus fett wrote:

I posted on Yaddle
jen'ari
Posted: Sunday, October 8, 2017 7:45:08 PM

Cassus fett wrote:

ummm.... I am a reasonable guy. Spryguy 1 bombed me, alot.
I asked him to stop. He didnt. he kept going.

he publicly one bombed, I publicly rebuked him. I see no problem with that behavior.
He erased the 1 bombs. I erased all my posts.

The correct thing you should say is that he started it.
because he did.

so to the last sentence.
The only other person I have called out is Darth_Frenchy. Because I know for a fact that he restarted the 1 bombs.

please tell me where I am wrong in this.

also, try to get spryguy to vent as well. I can already see that it has done you some good.

EDIT: and I do know a few of the others that have 1 bombed, but at this point it is worthless to call them out. Especially for the fake accounts to one bomb, like I have said. When someone goes to a certain level it becomes useless.
jerjerrod4
Posted: Sunday, October 8, 2017 7:57:34 PM

If I'm being honest I HATE these forums. I feel like I'm walking I to a 2nd Grade classroom. I joined Bloo so I could build squads and participate in the vassal campaigns. (Side note what happened to those)

I feel like reading these forums kills my brain cells because it's just a HATE fest. I logged in and saw the one bomb thread and decided I was just going to one bomb a ton of crap. Just because I could. It's almost a game to me now but honestly now that I've added some spice to the boards I'm going to retreat back to my hole and log in sometime in 2018 because this nonsense has run it's course.

Nate
Cassus fett
Posted: Sunday, October 8, 2017 8:01:20 PM

Alright Jen’ari. But why. Why did you feel the need to write this?

jen'ari wrote:

Childish and uninformed.

DarthFrenchy I hope you are able to act normal around your brother before you snuggle him into bed and give him a goodnight kiss.

"I want a positive bloomilk experience, but I want to 1 bomb squads on the guy I know does not like it"

HAHAHAHA twisted

Why did you go for the out of context, out of place, uncalled for personal attack?

Earlier in that thread you asked if people were « just being a douche ». Nothing signals douche to me more than behavior like this. You are directly challenging someone you obviously do not like to come out and fight.

Édit. Why would you go post on Yaddle again? It was said multiple times /not/ to post stuff under characters like that.
We have a perfectly good forum thread right here, right now where you could’ve put that comment.
jen'ari
Posted: Sunday, October 8, 2017 8:07:39 PM

Cassus fett wrote:
Alright Jen’ari. But why. Why did you feel the need to write this?

jen'ari wrote:

Childish and uninformed.

DarthFrenchy I hope you are able to act normal around your brother before you snuggle him into bed and give him a goodnight kiss.

"I want a positive bloomilk experience, but I want to 1 bomb squads on the guy I know does not like it"

HAHAHAHA twisted

Why did you go for the out of context, out of place, uncalled for personal attack?

Earlier in that thread you asked if people were « just being a douche ». Nothing signals douche to me more than behavior like this. You are directly challenging someone you obviously do not like to come out and fight.

You do understand that purposefully one bombing someone is a personal attack right?

So lets set that precedent first.

2nd. Darth Frenchy likes to act like he cares about the positive vibe of bloomilk...
but he goes and does this. When someone is a fraud, they should be called out for it.

He brought his brother into all this while calling me out. So now he is going against everything "he believes" in.

IMO people should be held accountable for what they say. i am asking you to do that with me right now.

Was it a cheap shot? yes it was.
I do not feel bad about the cheap shot because it is showing his hypocrisy.

The top was in reference to how he treats spryguy. Spryguy is not a teddy bear or a pet. He should be treated like everyone else. They are not helping him at all by pitying him.

asking if they were just being douches...

I just wanted to know the reasoning behind it I asked lots of questions.

What would be an appropriate response to someone 1 bombing me on purpose?
jen'ari
Posted: Sunday, October 8, 2017 8:13:13 PM

Oh gosh Cassuss.....

where I posted my post even got on your nerves?

about yaddle

ok Cassuss Fett I literally just read the entire thing. I called one person an idiot because that person was being rude (and wrong at the same time). I literally voiced my opinion and than fought to get my point across. that is kind of it. I was right, by the way. Would you tell me where I went wrong? I mean, reading that over, it is astounding how silly people sound sometimes.
jen'ari
Posted: Sunday, October 8, 2017 9:36:58 PM

Cassus, I am going to try and follow DarthJim's advice.

Why dont we set up some games on vassal, we can skype and put a face to each other and chat a bit about random things and than play some games for fun?

This way you will see that I am a nice, decently rational guy. I will see that you are not unreasonable.

I am free at least one or two nights a week. just have to set it up a few days prior.

I can even be your facebook friend. have you joined the facebook SWM groups?

I will show you some pictures of Deaths_Baine and I and you can show me some pictures of you and spryguy

Even some from when I was a tiny kid with the same size head. You can see my wife and family as well. You know, get to know me.

kezzamachineII
Posted: Sunday, October 8, 2017 10:36:20 PM

Why is this here?
jen'ari
Posted: Sunday, October 8, 2017 11:07:13 PM

kezzamachineII wrote:
Why is this here?

It seems like people have something they need to say to me.
So instead of one bombing my squads I thought it would be better for them to just get it off chest

If memory serves correctly you have some things you might want to get off your chest as well. I think it might help.
kezzamachineII
Posted: Sunday, October 8, 2017 11:22:06 PM

*pbbbttt...* and this is why I tell any new players never to go to this website.
jen'ari
Posted: Monday, October 9, 2017 5:34:16 AM

kezzamachineII wrote:
*pbbbttt...* and this is why I tell any new players never to go to this website.

Ya, I agree. they might be 1 bombed in a senseless, cowardly attack by multiple people.. I wouldn't want anyone on the boards either. Not with all these "micro" aggressions and negativity.
shmi15
Posted: Monday, October 9, 2017 7:17:17 AM

Ok I guess I will be the next one to get something off my chest. I have tried, tried, and tried to make Rogue One squads tier 1. I have tried using only 3 of them in a squad. 4 in a squad. 2 in a squad. I'm not sure how possible it is. Their collective attack value is just way to low to be consistent. I backed them up during reveal. And I have diligently tried to find something. But by the time they get going, your usually to far behind to catch up.

Han in Stormy Armor, and the Lando that gives out GMA, have been the most effective Movement breakers I have found.

Before I completely give up. Does anyone have anything that is tier 1 using them? I would like to use 3 or more of them... because 2 or less is not really thematic enough for me.
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, October 9, 2017 7:42:35 AM

Jen'ari I'm trying to live at peace with everyone, and there are people that get in my nerves as well and are antagonistic, unfortunately in my opinion you fall into the latter category as the main person doing it. I have been one bombed, insulted and plenty as well but I don't go on public rampages about it. Some people will always be that way because it's who they are but you can be the better man and rise above it. You need to learn to let things be and try to fix things peacefully and respectfully, I know you are capable of that because of seeing you in the CCC thread.

Spry is an amazing person going through a tough time and the attacks need to stop. You have made good points in the past on other topics but you have also posted a ton of inflammatory stuff as well. For the sake of the game and the community I ask you to reel it in or go post on a different website like FFG where all they post is inflammatory stuff. This was a nice quiet part of the Internet and it's time it goes back to that.