RegisterDonateLogin

Great Bloo Milk comes from happy Banthas. Happy Banthas come from Tatooine.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

World Vassal Regional 2018 Sign up and Reporting Thread Options
jen'ari
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 12:55:46 PM
Groups: Member

Oh frenchy,
This isn't about kindness this is about you wanting to win and asking for special hugs.

Spryguy wanted to win as well. But respectfully conceded.
You should have the done the same if it came to that.

Kindness, when it is in fact cheating, is not kind.
Kindness shown to one while excluding others is also not kind.

All of this is wrong, the fact that you started your post with "I know this seems like I am asking for special treatment" (not a perfect quote) is proof enough that you know better.

This is Caedus being a cheater. There is no way around that.
And it is also Caedus being soft for expelling me for calling him out.

The absurdity of this"man" being a cheater and than kicking me out for calling him out for cheating is despicable
TimmerB123
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:01:08 PM

The repairings didn't help me out at all, lol. I still gotta face Giles' Bastila and nasty droids!

What am I supposed to do against that!?!

I'm taking bets - how many Droidikas will I be able to kill before I get mowed down? My bombs will be shut off, my +4+10 to deathwatch will be shut off, my cannon shot will be shut off.

I'm thinking I'll be lucky to take out three of the five.
HoneHeron
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:03:53 PM

I barely know you Jen, but you are really embarrassing yourself. It's such a silly thing to get so worked up about, and resorting to name calling and packing a sad like a child? Just embarrassing.

Mad respect to you Caedus, hopefully the tantrum stops now and we can just get back to enjoying this game we all love!
Darth_Frenchy
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:04:42 PM

Lol, your pathetic man, if I wanted to win so bad I would have played something good XD.

Anywho, I'm not going to waste time talking to you while I'm in France!!! Viva la resistance!!
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:06:58 PM

I get to write the rules why is anyone questioning me... gosh I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Once again the tantrum is because there are RULES rules people. They mean nothing and for truly competitive people that's pathetic and should not be allowed.
TimmerB123
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:09:23 PM

HoneHeron wrote:
I barely know you Jen, but you are really embarrassing yourself. It's such a silly thing to get so worked up about, and resorting to name calling and packing a sad like a child? Just embarrassing.

Mad respect to you Caedus, hopefully the tantrum stops now and we can just get back to enjoying this game we all love!

True maturity shown here by the teenager. Adults take note.
jen'ari
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:11:53 PM

HoneHeron wrote:

Ya, I should be like the rest of you and just allow Caedus to cheat and not care about the others that did not get special treatment.

But initially all I ever called him was a list (true) cheater (true) and pathetic (probably not true but in this case true).

Then I got expelled for it.

Why aren't people calling caedus out for cheating?
I don't understand. Regardless of you are mad at me or think I am embarrassing or pathetic or whatever you should still point out the hypocrisy.
You should still stand for what is right.

So Hone I would like to know why respect Caedus on this particular issue. Not your part friendship or whatever. Just this issue.
That Caedus is willing to give special treatment to Frenchy for being in France but not too spryguy for having things out of his control or db for having a friend whose nother died
spryguy1981
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:12:33 PM

TimmerB123 wrote:
The repairings didn't help me out at all, lol. I still gotta face Giles' Bastila and nasty droids!

I'm taking bets - how many Droidikas will I be able to kill before I get mowed down? My bombs will be shut off, my +4+10 to deathwatch will be shut off, my cannon shot will be shut off.

You're supposed to lose Tim haha. Seriously though rough matchup.
TimmerB123
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:16:25 PM

spryguy1981 wrote:
TimmerB123 wrote:

You're supposed to lose Tim haha. Seriously though rough matchup.

I'd have to get everything to go my way. Giles having lots of bad rolls, winning map, etc.
Darth_Frenchy
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:20:36 PM

That is the mother of all counters for you Tim!! Good luck!!!
TimmerB123
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:23:06 PM

Darth_Frenchy wrote:
That is the mother of all counters for you Tim!! Good luck!!!

I have a couple light sabers and some movement. Otherwise I'd be 100% hosed
Darth_Frenchy
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:31:29 PM

It's a classic play fast and out run bastilla matchup. I think if you can last until she is spent you have a good chance, but you have to out last her.
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:31:38 PM

maybe these people will understand a video like this lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY4zzdh3cms
TimmerB123
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:35:07 PM

Darth_Frenchy wrote:
It's a classic play fast and out run bastilla matchup. I think if you can last until she is spent you have a good chance, but you have to out last her.

Yeah, and no doubt I have to divide and conquer. No way I can face the pack all at once.

30-40 damage shots most of the time. Nasty to the extreme.
jen'ari
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:36:20 PM

That's amazing.
There is a possibility that I might be teaching elementary school next year. This is definitely going to be played at the beginning of the year
Darth_Frenchy
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:43:44 PM

TimmerB123 wrote:
Yeah, and no doubt I have to divide and conquer. No way I can face the pack all at once.

A squad like that you have to focus the tech first, healers and/or bum rush Bastilla. All of that is easier said than done with no accurate and the droids being large based.
TimmerB123
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:46:53 PM

Darth_Frenchy wrote:
TimmerB123 wrote:

A squad like that you have to focus the tech first, healers and/or bum rush Bastilla. All of that is easier said than done with no accurate and the droids being large based.

For sure.

I'll never get to Bastila. Maybe Bao Dur since he has to be nearby to do any good, but even then it will be tough.
TimmerB123
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:48:21 PM

Lol, and I guess since I just spelled out my entire strategy, my slim chance of winning just got annihilated as Mike reads this.

(Not that he wasn't already aware of all of this)
HoneHeron
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:53:01 PM

jen'ari wrote:
HoneHeron wrote:

Ya, I should be like the rest of you and just allow Caedus to cheat and not care about the others that did not get special treatment.

But initially all I ever called him was a list (true) cheater (true) and pathetic (probably not true but in this case true).

Then I got expelled for it.

Why aren't people calling caedus out for cheating?
I don't understand. Regardless of you are mad at me or think I am embarrassing or pathetic or whatever you should still point out the hypocrisy.
You should still stand for what is right.

So Hone I would like to know why respect Caedus on this particular issue. Not your part friendship or whatever. Just this issue.
That Caedus is willing to give special treatment to Frenchy for being in France but not too spryguy for having things out of his control or db for having a friend whose nother died

I'm not arguing with you. Everything that I have to say has already been said by others, and you won't listen anyway; just pick holes in everything I say.
jen'ari
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:57:00 PM

Ok then challenge. And I will not respond at all.

Why aren't you calling out caedus for being a liar and a cheater?

I am officially done with this thread either way