RegisterDonateLogin

Is as precise as Imperial Stormtroopers.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CCC Week 100! (New Movement Breakers) Options
EmporerDragon
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2018 6:14:21 PM
Groups: Member

1) gandalfthegreatestwizard
2) jen'ari
3) Caedus
Lord_Ball
Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 4:51:00 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
LB, very theme-heavy Sep piece. On further evaluation I think he's over-costed for what he does, as the CE will just get disrupted, reserves are a 5% chance and you're really only guaranteed a mild movement breaker plus atrociously fitting stats haha. So probably could have been in the 20s but I still really like everything here and if he Cost was dropped I think this guy is exactly one of two directions the Seps should be going.

I wanted him over-costed by a bit to represent his inept-ness over the typical punishing living allies, perhaps I went too far on the off chance you do get the Destroyers. I'll drop him to 30 once the winner is declared - looks to be a tight one!
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 5:09:47 AM

Wow such a close week, looks like Gandalf and Jen are tied at 8, with LB at 7 right behind and the rest of us pretty even. Any new votes could have swung the victory any way. But since it's Tuesday voting is closed and by tie breaker criteria Gandalf has more first place votes and wins this week. Congratulations to Gandalf and good job everyone else!
Oakel
Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:40:45 AM

Congratulations Gandalf!

Thank you Grievous for the feedback! I really appreciate those of you who have taken the time to help give perspective on the customs we have created.

Sorry for my disappearance this weekend, but got caught up with a few other things, and didn't have time to weigh in myself. Love the ideas you all came up with.

Thanks for participating everyone!
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:56:26 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
CHS, I like the changes to BitB, but was the CE always that way? Because it sounds like it would be pretty easy to trigger and not to mention it looks like it affects enemy targets primarily. Not sure how moving enemies around/into pits multiple times a round would affect game balance but maybe I'm just reading it wrong. I do really like the reserves/shield for theme reasons.

Its only supposed to only effect ur pieces so if u have a unique fringe end next some non unique fringe they can move two squares kind of them commanding them so to speak if u have better wording its greatly appriciated lol.