RegisterDonateLogin

Has been known to make mistakes...from time to time...

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CCC Week 107 - Politics, Politics, Politics Options
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, June 4, 2018 6:43:49 PM
Groups: Member

jen'ari wrote:
that sucks haha. I will still vote though in a while.

nvm

4. You do not have to enter the contest in order to vote. But unless you enter you must have at least 10 forum posts.

haha. I await next week and I will be sure to post it in the thread.

Jen you definitely have more than 10 forum posts and can still vote despite not entering.

For me:

It's voting day for politician week to see who gets elected to select next week! See what I did there? Haha.

LB, very powerful potentially game-changing level strong abilities for the Seps balanced by weaker stats. Still not sure about sky top station balance-wise as it's a hard thing to gauge, the Yammosk is similar and has become a staple of almost all Vong Squads. Also there is no caveat about it the CE he steals affecting droids, not sure if thats intentional or not, but thematically it's pretty sound.

Surf, I think the others said it pretty well but this guy is almost annoyingly tanky, unless you have a beatstick you actually can't do damage to him with his three crazy strong defensive abilities. Which means some squads would automatically lose against one or even two of these guys. I think just having one of the defensive abilities and a cost reduction would be more balanced personally. And there is that bit about this guy and Sith ABM.

Shmi, simple and different take on Jar Jar, at first I didn't like it but it's grown on me, like Jar Jar in Clone Wars. Now I actually want to see this in the game haha.

Emperor, still think this guy is maybe too strong with Tarpals but I think you are onto something with political scandal. And you definitely made a good alternative to staple Mas so huge success there.

3rd Emperor
2nd Shmi
1st LB

Also sorry I didn't give more critique earlier, just had birth of my second kiddo the other day so that's been my week haha haha.
shmi15
Posted: Monday, June 4, 2018 7:20:50 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
[quote=jen'ari]that sucks haha. I will still vote though in a while.

Also sorry I didn't give more critique earlier, just had birth of my second kiddo the other day so that's been my week haha haha.

Congrats, you win the week in my book!
surf_rider56
Posted: Monday, June 4, 2018 8:18:07 PM

Late to the party as usual. I started Summer vacation Friday afternoon, just got in … and after reading your initial thoughts, I added Rival (Cannot be in a New Republic or Sith squad.) but I couldn't get internet where I was and since I couldn't change it in time anyway, congrats on whoever won.
jen'ari
Posted: Monday, June 4, 2018 8:30:38 PM

Lord Ball wins coorect?
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, June 4, 2018 8:35:01 PM

shmi15 wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
[quote=jen'ari]that sucks haha. I will still vote though in a while.

Haha thanks Shmi!

Congrats, you win the week in my book!
jen'ari
Posted: Monday, June 4, 2018 9:21:57 PM

General_Grievous wrote:

just had birth of my second kiddo the other day so that's been my week haha haha.

totally missed this ^

BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk
ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

awesome and congrats!

I hope all is well with baby and mother.
How old is #1?

that is exciting. I have 5 little kids. #2 was a hard transition for us at least.
surf_rider56
Posted: Monday, June 4, 2018 10:03:12 PM

jen'ari wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:

just had birth of my second kiddo the other day so that's been my week haha haha.

totally missed this ^

awesome and congrats!

How old is #1?

that is exciting. I have 5 little kids. #2 was a hard transition for us at least.

We need to stop drinkin the Bloo Milk guys … I just had grand kid #7 a week ago!

No wonder we've been posting less … who has the energy?
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, June 5, 2018 1:18:16 AM

surf_rider56 wrote:
jen'ari wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:

totally missed this ^

awesome and congrats!

How old is #1?

We need to stop drinkin the Bloo Milk guys … I just had grand kid #7 a week ago!

No wonder we've been posting less … who has the energy?

Haha thanks guys!

Jen the first one just turned 2 three days before his sister was born. And yes it's been a pretty crazy jump doubling the workload, though legend has it that 2-3 is the hardest? We may not go that far haha. But 5! Crazy brother how is that going for you? And age range?

Also congrats to you as well Surf! And hey Bloomilk is one of my constant anchors in all the craziness of adulting, high-stress jobs, further education and parenthood. Sometimes you need to chill and talk Star Wars gaming with like-minded folks haha.
jen'ari
Posted: Tuesday, June 5, 2018 3:15:15 AM

2-3 wasn't as hard for us, personally, just because we were not used to 2 in diapers and 2 that couldn't talk.

I have an 8, 6, 5, 2, and 1 year old.

At the end of the year it will be 8, 7, 6, 3, and 1.

1-2 was hard because Janelle was home with the kids and all the sudden she had 2 in diapers, 2 not talking (16 months apart), etc etc. She was used to doing so much with the baby and now her time was split.

When i got home we ended up "splitting" the kids a lot. I would take one and she would take one type stuff. Kind of silly stuff tbh, but with time it all settled down, unitl 3 came along, but we were more prepared I think for that one.

7 grandkids, that amazing as well, do they live close?
my mom has 27 right now, family get togethers are pretty nuts. Deaths_Baine has 5 kids also, oldest is 8 as well.

But man, I keep telling Janelle that once all the kids move out we are buying a one bedroom house on the beach so no one can really visit us haha.
Lord_Ball
Posted: Tuesday, June 5, 2018 3:54:20 AM

Congrats on the kids everyone! :)

General_Grievous wrote:
LB, very powerful potentially game-changing level strong abilities for the Seps balanced by weaker stats. Still not sure about sky top station balance-wise as it's a hard thing to gauge, the Yammosk is similar and has become a staple of almost all Vong Squads. Also there is no caveat about it the CE he steals affecting droids, not sure if thats intentional or not, but thematically it's pretty sound.

It would only affect droids if the original CE affects droids or their is a "translator piece", that makes droids subject to ordinary CEs.

jen'ari wrote:
Lord Ball wins coorect?

That means I need to come up with the next week... dang it! Laugh
surf_rider56
Posted: Tuesday, June 5, 2018 7:30:15 AM

Grandkids … Oldest in Seattle with 6 & 3, middle next city over in Orange with 9, 7 & the just born 1, youngest in Huntington Beach with another 6 & 3 year old. Final tally Boys 4, Girls 3.

They wear me out OMG