RegisterDonateLogin

Lock the door, and hope they don't have straws.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

V-Set 16 Spoiler Thread Options
droidadmiral
Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:32:19 AM
Groups: Member

I am struggling with the reylow piece... I call it reyLOW because of how low I will rate the piece... literally has the word Allies in the name.... ALLIES.....ALLIES!!! this is as bad as the vader/krennic thing from earlier.

I am admittedly having more issues with the luke though....Allegiance [If your squad contained only Resistance characters immediately before the first activation of the skirmish, an ally whose name contains Rey gains Greater Mobile Attack]------ allegiance...what in the blue frozen hell screams that luke declared allegiance to anything? Why he helps a squad if they are all resistance is also a stupid function based on his on screen character.
DarkDracul
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 1:11:03 AM

I’ll try and address some of the concerns/ questions raised here concerning ReyLo.
Hopefully, I can at least give some insight into what the designers were thinking.

Dark Master ReyLo? . . .
Doubtful players will often play ReyLo with Snoke (106pts) but Snoke was a Dark Master and could have fueled Rey with force if he wanted. Rey was not able to resist Snoke’s power. Snoke bonded Rey to Kylo and had them Force Skyping each other. He tossed Rey around like a rag doll and ripped the secret of Skywalker’s location from her mind. He ordered Kylo to kill Rey because she had the spirit of a Jedi and he knew Kylo felt compassion for her. He wanted the Jedi eliminated and Kylo to redeem himself. Anyways, Dray has Dark Master and he's cheaper and Fringe.

How can Rey be First Order? …
General Leia sent Rey on a mission to find Luke Skywalker, but after Ben Swolo slides into her DMs she goes AWOL. Rey believes she can save Swolo but she’s unintentionally acting in the interests of the First Order. Snoke has influenced Rey into betraying the Resistance and Luke Skywalker. She gives Luke a beat down and takes off despite him telling her not to go. Then she delivers herself, a potential weapon, into the hands of the enemy and gives up Luke’s hidey porg place. Then she fights side-by-side with Kylo and helps him become the new Supreme Leader. From Kylo’s perspective, Rey is helping his First Order and should rule the galaxy at his side.

How can Kylo be Resistance? …
Kylo is failing as Snoke’s dark enforcer. Snoke scolds Kylo for his failure to defeat Rey, but when Rey slides into his DMs he gets a plan to betray Snoke and defeat the Praetorian Guard with Rey’s help. Kylo is only thinking of himself but is unintentionally acting in the interests of the Resistance. He kills Snoke along with the secret of Luke’s hidey porg-place. Then fights side-by-side with Rey eliminating a squad of elite First Order warriors and helps her escape. From Rey’s perspective Kylo is helping the Resistance and should join their cause.

Why Acrobat?
They seemed acrobatic enough during that throne room scene. Also, both characters display acrobatic abilities in the Battlefront game. Also, we didn’t want their Large base being so easily pinned down by Praetorian Guard.

Why Force Repulse?
Luke, “I've seen this raw strength only once before. It didn't scare me enough then. It does now.” We felt Force Repulse represented Rey cracking the ground in half and Kylo dropping a hut on Luke’s head. Kylo has a Repulse like ability in Battlefront. We also figured if both characters simultaneously did a force push it'd kinda be like a Repulse.

Why Spinning Blade? . . .
While they weren’t spinning their blades like Grevious, both blades were working overtime during that throne room scene. Rey and Kylo were taking on multiple enemies . . . and that’s literally what Spinning Blade Attack does.

Why Anarchist? . . .
Both Rey and Kylo are going rogue during that throne room scene. Rey is acting of her own accord, isn’t supposed to be there, and Kylo is betraying his Master. They haven’t quite sorted out which side the other is on, but they’ve got each other’s backs until they do. We felt Anarchist represented that thematically pretty well, and it gives them a "disruptive" ability as well as shutting down unwanted interactions and squad-builds. e.g. Reylo w/ Snoke's CE, Thrawn's CE, or General Leia CE.

Why not Fringe? . . .
Sometimes when a character briefly helps a faction they're placed into that faction. Force-Boned Rey and Kylo both intentionally and unintentionally help each others’ factions. Rey disobeyed orders, took a huge risk to help the Resistance and in doing so unintentionally helps Kylo’s Empire. Kylo betrays the First Order to assume its leadership and unintentionally helps Rey and the Resistance escape. Also, we didn’t want Rey and Kylo as Fringe and playing with Vong or Sith.

What if you’re on a design team and say NO! but are outvoted . . .
Then you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It’s frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say . . . ReyLo.

Way I see it . . . SWM allows for multiple character variants, so I can too; Even if I don’t like a design or don't think it's needed. If it's a real problem the balance committee can deal with it. Heck most designs rarely see play and are easy to ignore. If a design does get played and players like it, let em have fun with that.
DarkDracul
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 1:58:05 AM

droidadmiral wrote:
I am admittedly having more issues with the luke though....Allegiance [If your squad contained only Resistance characters immediately before the first activation of the skirmish, an ally whose name contains Rey gains Greater Mobile Attack]------ allegiance...what in the blue frozen hell screams that luke declared allegiance to anything? Why he helps a squad if they are all resistance is also a stupid function based on his on screen character.

"Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong. The Rebellion is reborn today. The war is just beginning. And I will not be the last Jedi." - Luke Skywalker

That seemed like a clear declaration of allegiances . . . he ghosted himself to help save the Resistance and the last Jedi.
Maybe we should have represented him with green milk beard instead? LOL

droidadmiral
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 3:55:57 AM

DarkDracul wrote:
droidadmiral wrote:

"Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong. The Rebellion is reborn today. The war is just beginning. And I will not be the last Jedi." - Luke Skywalker

That seemed like a clear declaration of allegiances . . . he ghosted himself to help save the Resistance and the last Jedi.
Maybe we should have represented him with green milk beard instead? LOL

So..... That's declaring allegiance to the resistance huh? Noted--- in the mind of the designers anytime people fight together or sacrifice themselves for friends you can retroactively decide they actually belong to whatever faction was present there.

Oh kylo and rey fought together let's make them allies and allow them to be in either faction. Its not like kylo is actively trying to wipe the resistance off the face of the universe lol.

I would like a republic ventress please. Also it was the council's dark decision to team then up to assassinate him. That's clearly dark side so can we get a Sith version of the council....
shmi15
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 5:24:19 AM

DarkDracul wrote:
I’ll try and address some of the concerns/ questions raised here concerning ReyLo.
Hopefully, I can at least give some insight into what the designers were thinking.

Dark Master ReyLo? . . .
Doubtful players will often play ReyLo with Snoke (106pts) but Snoke was a Dark Master and could have fueled Rey with force if he wanted. Rey was not able to resist Snoke’s power. Snoke bonded Rey to Kylo and had them Force Skyping each other. He tossed Rey around like a rag doll and ripped the secret of Skywalker’s location from her mind. He ordered Kylo to kill Rey because she had the spirit of a Jedi and he knew Kylo felt compassion for her. He wanted the Jedi eliminated and Kylo to redeem himself. Anyways, Dray has Dark Master and he's cheaper and Fringe.

I personally don't care about this interaction.

DarkDracul wrote:
How can Rey be First Order? …
General Leia sent Rey on a mission to find Luke Skywalker, but after Ben Swolo slides into her DMs she goes AWOL. Rey believes she can save Swolo but she’s unintentionally acting in the interests of the First Order. Snoke has influenced Rey into betraying the Resistance and Luke Skywalker. She gives Luke a beat down and takes off despite him telling her not to go. Then she delivers herself, a potential weapon, into the hands of the enemy and gives up Luke’s hidey porg place. Then she fights side-by-side with Kylo and helps him become the new Supreme Leader. From Kylo’s perspective, Rey is helping his First Order and should rule the galaxy at his side.

No, actually, Rey says she can save Kylo by bringing him to the Light Side. Not, by secretly acting like a First Order character, turning herself over and giving them a weapon... Its funny, but I feel like Luke did the same thing in the OT... Maybe I am wrong, but I haven't been wrong since 3rd grade.

DarkDracul wrote:
How can Kylo be Resistance? …
Kylo is failing as Snoke’s dark enforcer. Snoke scolds Kylo for his failure to defeat Rey, but when Rey slides into his DMs he gets a plan to betray Snoke and defeat the Praetorian Guard with Rey’s help. Kylo is only thinking of himself but is unintentionally acting in the interests of the Resistance. He kills Snoke along with the secret of Luke’s hidey porg-place. Then fights side-by-side with Rey eliminating a squad of elite First Order warriors and helps her escape. From Rey’s perspective Kylo is helping the Resistance and should join their cause.

So, when a Dark Side character gets scolded by his master, he is automatically part of the other faction? Or... Did Kylo do what all Sith do ( not that he is a true Sith) and kill his master and take their place. Didn't Kylo try and wipe out the Resistance immediately after this fight scene this character is based on? I could be wrong.. But again, I'm not in 3rd grade anymore.

DarkDracul wrote:
Why Acrobat?
They seemed acrobatic enough during that throne room scene. Also, both characters display acrobatic abilities in the Battlefront game. Also, we didn’t want their Large base being so easily pinned down by Praetorian Guard.

Then just say game mechanics, and not thematic. From my understanding, this version of them is from 1 scene in the movie. Not their abilities in a video game. So stop reaching for explanations of a throne room scene, by using a VIDEO GAME.

DarkDracul wrote:
Why Force Repulse?
Luke, “I've seen this raw strength only once before. It didn't scare me enough then. It does now.” We felt Force Repulse represented Rey cracking the ground in half and Kylo dropping a hut on Luke’s head. Kylo has a Repulse like ability in Battlefront. We also figured if both characters simultaneously did a force push it'd kinda be like a Repulse.

I can kinda get behind Rey's Force Repulse.. Although if that were the case, I think more than a cracked Mountain would've happened. As for Kylo Dropping a Hut on Luke, thats not a Repulse, that is a Force Pull. Completely different.

DarkDracul wrote:
Why Spinning Blade? . . .
While they weren’t spinning their blades like Grevious, both blades were working overtime during that throne room scene. Rey and Kylo were taking on multiple enemies . . . and that’s literally what Spinning Blade Attack does.

So game mechanic, not thematic. Just say that and lets move on.

DarkDracul wrote:
Why Anarchist? . . .
Both Rey and Kylo are going rogue during that throne room scene. Rey is acting of her own accord, isn’t supposed to be there, and Kylo is betraying his Master. They haven’t quite sorted out which side the other is on, but they’ve got each other’s backs until they do. We felt Anarchist represented that thematically pretty well, and it gives them a "disruptive" ability as well as shutting down unwanted interactions and squad-builds. e.g. Reylo w/ Snoke's CE, Thrawn's CE, or General Leia CE.

Rey is not going Rogue, Rey is doing exactly what her Master did before her. She went to redeem Kylo, like Luke went to redeem Vader. There is nothing Anarchist about that. And Kyloe, was also not being Anarchist, he was fulfilling his role in becoming a Sith, by Killing his master and taking his spot. So again... Not thematic, in anyway you can try and twist it. Purely game mechanic.

DarkDracul wrote:
Why not Fringe? . . .
Sometimes when a character briefly helps a faction they're placed into that faction. Force-Boned Rey and Kylo both intentionally and unintentionally help each others’ factions. Rey disobeyed orders, took a huge risk to help the Resistance and in doing so unintentionally helps Kylo’s Empire. Kylo betrays the First Order to assume its leadership and unintentionally helps Rey and the Resistance escape. Also, we didn’t want Rey and Kylo as Fringe and playing with Vong or Sith.

Again, this I don't care about. Its the pure exitence o f the character.

DarkDracul wrote:
Then you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It’s frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say . . . ReyLo.

This sounds like your just saying, suck it, were the designers we make what we want. If the designers voted on this, and the majority thought this was a good idea, then I put a vote of no confidence in this design team on this set. Because this character is absurdly inaccurate, and just wrong.

DarkDracul wrote:
Way I see it . . . SWM allows for multiple character variants, so I can too; Even if I don’t like a design or don't think it's needed. If it's a real problem the balance committee can deal with it. Heck most designs rarely see play and are easy to ignore. If a design does get played and players like it, let em have fun with that.

And this is what designing has become. If a bad decision was made before, then I can do whatever I want. And if what I want ends up becoming an issue, then I will let someone else deal with the problem, not take ownership for it.

I can't wait for the next set of Vehicles. I mean, its happened before, so why not again!

jen'ari
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 7:11:37 AM

I think designers should be careful in placing a precedent on why they do what they do.

"Lightsabers working overtime" equates to spinning blade attack.
That precedent would for under any Jedi, ever at some point. Anakin and obi-wans lightsabers were working so hard in revenge. So with the set precedent literally any Jedi can have spinning blade attack and party as part of who there character if it was desired.

Force repulse is a pretty specific force power. It should not be put on people Willy nilly or excused because it looked like something. I think there should be documented proof of such ability. Especially in a design that is for a very specific scene or groups of scenes (Luke, rebel commando or Vader of lothal). This piece should represent the throne room scene verse the guard and only that scene.

Once again acrobatics is for have purposes only. Which is a much more easy pill to swallow then trying to justify it themicatically. (Which would make zero sense).

The other faction and sun faction specific stuff his just way too far gone from having any sense at all. It is beyond understanding why kylo can go to battle and protect and serve the Resistance. It is being comprehension that Rey can team up with Snoke and the guard and phasma. It goes against everything the character believed in
adamb0nd
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 8:50:20 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I understand the arguments on the factions, but think it ends up being a little sloppy. It seems like in an attempt to smash 2 characters onto the same base, the mechanics were spread too thin and the result is a character that doesn't really make sense. It's a natural issue for the representation; 2 characters on opposite factions with a temporary alliance. It seems that this would have worked better as fringe for the blanket generalization, or splitting up their bases and designing them to synergize together and provide benefits when not dabbling with characters that have conflicts of interested.

For example, this fig was released in the same expansion as Luke Skywalker of Ach-To. This is the Luke that represents skywalker during his final show-down with Kylo Ren. It seems silly to me that both characters could not only work in the same squad together, but also benefit each other. Luke's card quote is even "See you around, kid,”, referring to him mocking and humiliating Kylo Ren.

Like wise, I see no restriction preventing Rey from joining with the enemies she spends the whole film trying to stop.

At the end of the day, was it really worth trying to accomplish this duo as 1 character? I get that making them fringe would result in basically the same situation. But it would prevent things like Ach-To's Allegiance from triggering to benefit Kylo.
droidadmiral
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 9:21:41 AM

adamb0nd wrote:
I understand the arguments on the factions, but think it ends up being a little sloppy. It seems like in an attempt to smash 2 characters onto the same base, the mechanics were spread too thin and the result is a character that doesn't really make sense. It's a natural issue for the representation; 2 characters on opposite factions with a temporary alliance. It seems that this would have worked better as fringe for the blanket generalization, or splitting up their bases and designing them to synergize together and provide benefits when not dabbling with characters that have conflicts of interested.

For example, this fig was released in the same expansion as Luke Skywalker of Ach-To. This is the Luke that represents skywalker during his final show-down with Kylo Ren. It seems silly to me that both characters could not only work in the same squad together, but also benefit each other. Luke's card quote is even "See you around, kid,”, referring to him mocking and humiliating Kylo Ren.

Like wise, I see no restriction preventing Rey from joining with the enemies she spends the whole film trying to stop.

At the end of the day, was it really worth trying to accomplish this duo as 1 character? I get that making them fringe would result in basically the same situation. But it would prevent things like Ach-To's Allegiance from triggering to benefit Kylo.

short answer...no it shouldn't have been.
DarkDracul
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 6:31:33 PM

droidadmiral wrote:
So..... That's declaring allegiance to the resistance huh?

I think I get your viewpoint, most of TLJ Luke was a broken-down coward who abandoned everything and was hiding from the universe. That was the Luke we got for the majority of the film, but why would anyone want that character? Our design team wasn't interested in making that version of Luke Skywalker.

We wanted to represent Luke at the end of the film when he decides to save the Resistance and the Jedi Order. Luke literally declares, "The Rebellion is reborn today. The war is just beginning. And I will not be the last Jedi."
Then he sacrifices his life to save his sister, leader of the Resistance and Rey, the Last Jedi.

droidadmiral wrote:
in the mind of the designers anytime people fight together or sacrifice themselves for friends you can retroactively decide they actually belong to whatever faction was present there.

Obi-Wan goes from a desert hermit to sneaking around a Death Star to confronting Darth Vader and dying. Somehow that makes him a part of the Rebel Alliance. Yes, designers may consider a character who helps a particular faction be part of that faction even if it was just temporary.
droidadmiral wrote:
Oh kylo and rey fought together let's make them allies and allow them to be in either faction. Its not like kylo is actively trying to wipe the resistance off the face of the universe lol.
Kylo wasn't actively trying to wipe the Resistance off the face of the universe during the throne room scene. He's either fighting Snoke's guard or talking with Rey. In the moment it's unclear who is on what side. Which added excitement to the scene.

Rey is NR bringing Resistance to the card and trying to convert Kylo.
Kylo is Imperial bringing First Order to the card and trying to convert Rey.
However, Anarchist keeps them both from benefiting much from either side.

shmi15 wrote:
No, actually, Rey says she can save Kylo by bringing him to the Light Side. Not, by secretly acting like a First Order character, turning herself over and giving them a weapon... Its funny, but I feel like Luke did the same thing in the OT... Maybe I am wrong, but I haven't been wrong since 3rd grade.
Sure, and if Luke and Vader had teamed up in a badass fight against Palpatine's Royal guard we'd have a Luke and Vader mini.
shmi15 wrote:
So, when a Dark Side character gets scolded by his master, he is automatically part of the other faction? Or... Did Kylo do what all Sith do ( not that he is a true Sith) and kill his master and take their place. Didn't Kylo try and wipe out the Resistance immediately after this fight scene this character is based on? I could be wrong.. But again, I'm not in 3rd grade anymore.
During the throne room scene Rey and Kylo have join forces and in that moment are serving each others interests. I know, it's complicated.
shmi15 wrote:
Then just say game mechanics, and not thematic. From my understanding, this version of them is from 1 scene in the movie. Not their abilities in a video game. So stop reaching for explanations of a throne room scene, by using a VIDEO GAME.
I was providing designer thematic rationale for this character because the ONLY confusion/ criticisms of this character are about theme. Yes, it's the throne room scene version of Rey-Kylo but design is never limited to only 1 scene. Design teams are allowed to incorporate other aspects of a character from other sources; novels, comics, video games, into its design.
shmi15 wrote:
DarkDracul wrote:

This sounds like your just saying, suck it, were the designers we make what we want.

I was responding to those who seem to think, "if I were on that design team this (design) would never happen."
If you're on a design team and get outvoted . . . then you have to suck it up.

I was not implying designers think the community should suck it. In my experience community response and involvement can generate errata and help shape future design. Our designers make v-sets for the community and we do care about what most of the community thinks. Thanks for the feedback on our designs.
jen'ari
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 6:38:47 PM

I think it is peculiar that you use the logic "he wasn't trying to wipe out the resistance during the throne room scene" as an argument point. Then turn around and say "we can use stuff from outside sources of the scene" (paraphrasing).

It seems that creates a lot of freedom to do whatever you want as a designer in terms of "defending theme".
The precedent carried to a silly level could, once again, have a Kenobi with affinity for Dooku. Dooku did try to turn Kenobi. And one time they did work together.

The precedent just allows for however silly the designer wants to get with it, which is dangerous imo. I think everyone can agree that Kenobi affinity Dooku it's too silly. But there are a ton less silly and more real interactions than that.
shmi15
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 6:46:22 PM

So now I am confused even more. You designed Reylo based on the Throne scene. But you want to incorporate non throne scene things into the character design?

Have you ever seen a movie, or a plot.. Where 2 enemies team up to help defeat a greater enemy.. It doesn't mean they join the other side, just that they out aside their differences for a moment.

Putting aside differences, does not mean, I am on your team lets kick it together, it means your my enemy, but there is a bigger threat that I need you to help with before we settle our dispute.

And the feedback that I have seen is negative, so maybe we can start a poll for the BC to just errata this piece out of existence, since designers enjoy making problems, and passing it along to others to fix.

Your logic makes zero sense, and in no situation, did either of them ever, not once, do work for the other faction.

This would've been a cool theme piece, not meant for legal play, as a "scenario" to play against Snokes guards. But other than that, its up there with Obi-Wan in Mandos, and Bastilla in Sith.

Oh, and Luke/Vader did team up to beat Palps! It took Lukes pleading, and Vaders strength to beat him! So maybe now we can get a dual Vader/Luke piece, and we will just use bits and pieces of each character thoughout their life to fill in SA/ FP for their card. Oh! And we can make it a Rebel/Imp piece! I can see the V-set design engine working already in your minds.

General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 6:48:00 PM

So my wife and I have out thoughts on Reylo, we find it pretty weird as is, the idea is in my wife's words "cute" but we agreed that it makes more sense if they each costed 50 points and had a special ability that the other person can be in that character's Squad as long as they are the only other character. Then you could field them as a 100 point team against 100 point of guards and would be akin to squad-building requirements of The Father. As it doesn't make any sense to bring them on literally any other squad of the first order/resistance. And could be fun for 100 point games. Anyways those are our thoughts.

Side note massive fan of the vehicles subset! So I guess different people like different things and everybody love everybody haha.
shmi15
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 6:52:06 PM

DarkDracul wrote:
[quote=droidadmiral]
[quote=shmi15]

I was not implying designers think the community should suck it. In my experience community response and involvement can generate errata and help shape future design. Our designers make v-sets for the community and we do care about what most of the community thinks. Thanks for the feedback on our designs.

The key phrase in your entire post, is that you cater to "most". Thats good to know. At least your honest about not catering to others.
DarkDracul
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 7:28:53 PM

shmi15 wrote:
The key phrase in your entire post, is that you cater to "most". Thats good to know. At least your honest about not catering to others.
Sadly, it's impossible to cater to everyone.
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 7:42:05 PM

DarkDracul wrote:
shmi15 wrote:

This is so true.
DarkDracul
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 8:07:46 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
So my wife and I have out thoughts on Reylo, we find it pretty weird as is, the idea is in my wife's words "cute" but we agreed that it makes more sense if they each costed 50 points and had a special ability that the other person can be in that character Squad as long as they are the only other character. Then you could field them as a 100 point team against 100 point of guards and would be akin to squad-building requirements of The Father. As it doesn't make any sense to bring them on literally any other squad of the first order/resistance. Anyways those are our thoughts.

Side note massive fan of the vehicles subset! So I guess different people like different things and everybody love everybody haha.

That's a cool concept, maybe that will happen after episode 9? lol
I totally get how Reylo is a little wonky and outside some people's comfort zones.
It is different and fitting IMHO for a character on a "The Last Jedi" mini-set.
But other designers will probably take note of this and avoid such characters in the future.

shmi15
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 8:32:02 PM

DarkDracul wrote:

But other designers will probably take note of this and avoid such characters in the future.

I wonder how many times this has to be said before we realize... Maybe some people actually know what they are talking about.
adamb0nd
Posted: Thursday, July 12, 2018 5:24:57 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

General_Grievous wrote:

BlooMilk BlooMilkSame. Not sure what the hate is there.
jen'ari
Posted: Thursday, July 12, 2018 5:26:41 AM

shmi15 wrote:
DarkDracul wrote:

I wonder how many times this has to be said before we realize... Maybe some people actually know what they are talking about.

Ya the problem, once again, is that theme doesn't matter enough to designers.
It makes no sense at all.
TimmerB123
Posted: Thursday, July 12, 2018 5:47:48 AM

DarkDracul wrote:

It is impossible to cater to everyone.

Catering to "most" is noble. Unfortunately, as we've seen time and time again in this community, the rabid minority scream loudest.

What they are really complaining about is that you are not catering to THEM specifically.

How dare you!

It's odd.

It's almost as if these things are subjective.