I agree!ThumpUp ThumpUp
shinja
Posted: Monday, October 6, 2008 6:33:59 AM
Groups: Administration

I'll see about getting avatars up soon.
Uggie Demo
Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 4:54:28 AM
Groups: Member

i would like to see the avatars,but other then that i love the site!
Uggie Demo
Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 10:19:41 AM

I'll want is a avatar,other then that THIS SITE RULES!
Darth Nominius
Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 11:49:17 AM

As for signatures, I don't want to constantly see them- so something similar to WotC where one can adjust the amount of sigs shown.

As for avatars, it would be sweet to be able to upload avatars.
hothie
Posted: Friday, October 10, 2008 10:20:52 AM

I'm glad you're adding the promos/SSB etc to the collections part. I look forward to having that complete.
Kennori
Posted: Friday, October 10, 2008 11:19:17 AM

while browsing through the Glossary, I noticed that the Squad Assault term had 1 small problem with it, It doesn't have OR captain as a character that gives it out.
Loda
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 4:05:54 AM

Darth Nominius wrote:
As for signatures, I don't want to constantly see them- so something similar to WotC where one can adjust the amount of sigs shown.

As for avatars, it would be sweet to be able to upload avatars.

I'am with you dude.
get some sigs up please shinjaBigGrin
Boba52
Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 5:12:46 AM

Well, is there a way to edit the squad name? I have to have it ready before squad creation and my squads don't always end up the way I thought going in so being able to change the squad name after to reflect what I really made would be nice.

Love the Bloomilk!
Dead horse
Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 7:09:15 AM

Boba52 wrote:
Well, is there a way to edit the squad name? I have to have it ready before squad creation and my squads don't always end up the way I thought going in so being able to change the squad name after to reflect what I really made would be nice.

There's a little icon next to the squad name in the "edit squad" page. It's shaped like a pencil. That's what you're looking for.
GVL 3.0 Fate
Posted: Friday, October 24, 2008 2:42:23 AM

You're awesome for running this man... and it is greatly appreciated.

The only issue I have, and unfortunately it is a serious one, is the speed of the site in general. Loading these forums, for example, took nearly 60 seconds. Building a squad is excruciating... ten minutes at least for me, just on button clicking and waiting. If you're going to focus on something, please please please let it be this..

Grambo
chewbrocoli
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 2:21:20 PM

Also, Has there been a deciding vote for the out of the box? Because it's still Han o' hoth.
Darth Mavoc
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 7:26:28 PM

Just a suggestion: maybe add in a feature to add polls to the main post after posting it? Maybe also the ability to edit you're own poll?
madd
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 10:19:10 AM

good luck with your list i like your site alot in the trade bit can i just copie my thread from wotc not meny people done that yet and the others seem to juts have there big stuff on there
i also like the idea of the promo part in the Collection bit
have you thought of haveing like a cantina part to the Forums were we can go and talk about all star wars things like fav movie to the new clone wars cartoons and what other star wars thing we collect
Boba52
Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:36:04 AM

Dead horse wrote:
Boba52 wrote:

There's a little icon next to the squad name in the "edit squad" page. It's shaped like a pencil. That's what you're looking for.

Ah sweet. That also answered my next question which was going to be how do I delete a squad and that is in the same place.

Thanks
Boba52
Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:37:59 AM

OK new question.

When I am making a squad and select only use my collection. I am noticing that when I select a figure that has reinforcements that it is showing all figures for the reinforcements and not just my collection. Is this just me again?Razz
shinja
Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:48:47 AM

Boba52 wrote:
OK new question.

When I am making a squad and select only use my collection. I am noticing that when I select a figure that has reinforcements that it is showing all figures for the reinforcements and not just my collection. Is this just me again?Razz

That's not just you. I need to fix it.
Urza Planeswalker Jedi Master
Posted: Friday, November 7, 2008 4:09:18 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Maybe fixing the Synergy Providers/Receivers. I dont think the [Wookie Hunter AT-ST]
is a Wookie. Plus there are a couple times when faction doesnt come into consideration when looking for Synergy pieces.
shinja
Posted: Friday, November 7, 2008 4:25:15 AM

Urza Planeswalker Jedi Master wrote:
Maybe fixing the Synergy Providers/Receivers. I dont think the [Wookie Hunter AT-ST]
is a Wookie. Plus there are a couple times when faction doesnt come into consideration when looking for Synergy pieces.

Believe it or not, the Wookiee Hunter AT-ST actually does count as a Wookiee.

The issue with factions is that the Synergy Providers/Receivers calculates every character that could potentially be in a squad with the given character. Kazdan Paratus can bring Separatist droids into Rebel and Republic squads, so that's why Bodyguard Droids show up there. Order 66 characters show up as Providers/Receivers for Imperials. Garm Bel Iblis mixes the non-Unique Rebels into New Republic squads and vice versa. The other weird issue is Mandalore the Ultimate making everyone in his squad a Mandalorian. That's why all the Sith and Fringe think they can benefit from the Mandalorian-only CEs.

Did you notice anything weird about the factions that couldn't be explained by what I wrote above? It's by no means a perfect system, and I keep finding mistakes, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's something else I've missed.
Darth Mavoc
Posted: Friday, November 7, 2008 11:08:57 AM

Oh just a slight problem: Under the glossary, Force Repulse 2, 3, and 5 have the wording for Force Renewal 1, 2 and 3 respectively.