Is braver than I thought.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

SEPTEMBER SUNDAY REGIONAL - Sunday SEPTEMBER 26th, 12:30pm Central! Options
FlyingArrow
Posted: Friday, September 24, 2021 4:53:47 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

TimmerB123 wrote:
I’m not at home, but I thought Royal Militia HQ was Theed

No, Royal Militia HQ was the new one for the 2019 list. It never made it to Vassal so it wasn't played much.
TimmerB123
Posted: Friday, September 24, 2021 4:58:01 PM
Groups: Member

Seeing as there are only four of the new maps on vassal, and the short timeframe, i’m going to declare that we combine the two lists. Add the new four maps to what was already posted.

For those that already turned in their squad, they may switch the map if they so choose or they may leave it the same
DarkDracul
Posted: Friday, September 24, 2021 5:24:53 PM

TimmerB123 wrote:
Seeing as there are only four of the new maps on vassal, and the short timeframe, i’m going to declare that we combine the two lists. Add the new four maps to what was already posted.

For those that already turned in their squad, they may switch the map if they so choose or they may leave it the same

Also, I would suggest removing anything with Starport in its name because I'm bored of winning on those maps. Flapper
TimmerB123
Posted: Friday, September 24, 2021 6:38:12 PM

DarkDracul wrote:
TimmerB123 wrote:

Also, I would suggest removing anything with Starport in its name because I'm bored of winning on those maps. Flapper

Does that mean you’re playing?
thereisnotry
Posted: Friday, September 24, 2021 7:02:10 PM

I've added Oceanic Facility and Royal Militia HQ tonight. Once I have copies of the other 2 new maps (likely next week) I'll upload a new update for people to download.
TimmerB123
Posted: Friday, September 24, 2021 7:19:10 PM

thereisnotry wrote:
I've added Oceanic Facility and Royal Militia HQ tonight. Once I have copies of the other 2 new maps (likely next week) I'll upload a new update for people to download.

Thank you Trevor for all your hard work on that.

And just so it’s clear, the ones Trevor just spoke of will not yet be available on vassal, and will not be legal for the tournament. So the final legal list for the tournament is listed in the first post.
thereisnotry
Posted: Saturday, September 25, 2021 10:09:06 AM

TimmerB123 wrote:
thereisnotry wrote:

And just so it’s clear, the ones Trevor just spoke of will not yet be available on vassal, and will not be legal for the tournament. So the final legal list for the tournament is listed in the first post.
Actually, I could make it available right now.

There's just a small group of players for this event so it probably wouldn't be too hard to contact everyone and give them a chance to download it.

Link: This is version 22.01. It has a weird name because it's not a final upload and it's just for the few people who are playing in this tournament tomorrow. Nobody else needs to download it, because the new and complete version will be uploaded later this week (once I have access to the last 2 map files that I need).

SWMinis_2 (version 22.01)
DarkDracul
Posted: Saturday, September 25, 2021 11:38:47 AM

TimmerB123 wrote:

Yep, unless you need me to sit out.
TimmerB123
Posted: Saturday, September 25, 2021 12:38:59 PM

DarkDracul wrote:
TimmerB123 wrote:

Yep, unless you need me to sit out.

Heck no, we want you to play!
TimmerB123
Posted: Saturday, September 25, 2021 12:40:52 PM

thereisnotry wrote:
TimmerB123 wrote:
thereisnotry wrote:

Actually, I could make it available right now.

There's just a small group of players for this event so it probably wouldn't be too hard to contact everyone and give them a chance to download it.

Link: This is version 22.01. It has a weird name because it's not a final upload and it's just for the few people who are playing in this tournament tomorrow. Nobody else needs to download it, because the new and complete version will be uploaded later this week (once I have access to the last 2 map files that I need).

SWMinis_2 (version 22.01)

That does make me a little nervous that if someone has a technical issue that it would throw things off.

Let’s just keep the map list as is, it’s already longer than normal list.
Udorian84
Posted: Sunday, September 26, 2021 7:17:40 AM

Finally sent my squad in!
DarkDracul
Posted: Sunday, September 26, 2021 7:29:52 AM

Squad & Map sent
Udorian84
Posted: Sunday, September 26, 2021 7:54:56 AM

Awesome!