RegisterDonateLogin

Soothes you when your Rancor gets crushed.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Spheres of Influence League - Round Themes, pairings, results Options
FlyingArrow
Posted: Friday, December 17, 2021 9:28:04 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

This is fun stuff. Thanks for running this, Tim.
TimmerB123
Posted: Friday, December 17, 2021 9:55:15 PM
Groups: Member

FlyingArrow wrote:
This is fun stuff. Thanks for running this, Tim.

My pleasure, it's been a lot of fun for me too! Hope to rope you in next time!
spryguy1981
Posted: Thursday, December 23, 2021 5:04:19 PM

Spryguy1981 defeats Jim 200-58

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/231372/arvos-nest-of-corsairs

vs.

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/219074/so-extra

Round 1 I kill an Uggie with Zothip's CE, Jim gets gambit

Round 2 Nym moves in and disrupts his shooter and Enfys Nest battering charges 50 onto Daric. I kill 2 brutes and an uggie.

Round 3 he brings Vader in and Nym disrupts Vader allowing Enfys Nest, Zothip, Vette and Nym to defeat Vader. Also kill 3brutes

Round 4 I kill all the rest of the fodder and Daric Larone runs away

Round 5 I breach the door next to Larone and he fails the save and dies. Jim conceded after that,
Darth_Jim
Posted: Thursday, December 23, 2021 6:19:14 PM

Game 2: Jim 114, Matt 52. Jim wins 2-0

My squad:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/231395/unforced

Matt's squad:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/231352/knights-of-the-roand-table

We both had Gangster's Vault. I won map role, and he deferred. I took the right side. In the first and second rounds, we positioned, and I used the swoop bike to snipe 2 of his activations. We both continued to play cagey and I kept the activation advantage. I used my Talon move all game to either snipe pieces or move back to safety after a late round extension by Boba. Matt was unable to advance because my shooters were covering advancement areas and he only had melee. Finally he made a break for it with Marasiah Fel and then Roan Fel but I was able to kill them both. Matt made 2 good moves with Roan to get LOS on Talon, but I made both save rolls to preserve his CE. Time expired with my squad controlling the center.

2 really good strategic games by Matt tonight. Pinning my triple twin shooter in game 1 with Enfy and Nym locked the win for him, and if I'd missed either of the save rolls in the second game with Talon, it was possible he could have broken the game open.

I'd like to thank everyone for accommodating me for the duration of the league. I just wanted to play, although I knew the community would have let me take a few games off. I am turning the corner with side effects and I hope to be back to normal soon. I wish all of you a Merry Christmas!
DarkDracul
Posted: Thursday, December 23, 2021 6:54:25 PM

Spheres Round 7 Match 1: Darkdracul 2pt vs UrbanShmi 0pt

Darkdracul
--The Bounty--
35 Zuckuss, Bounty Hunter
32 Talon Karrde, Information Broker
30 Greef Karga
28 Mira of Nar Shaddaa
27 Lobot
22 Ketsu Onyo
17 Greedo, Bounty Hunter
5 Salacious Crumb
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist
Preferred Reinforcements:
(Lobot) 18 Twi'lek Black Sun Vigo
(Lobot) 2 Kneesaa, Ewok Princess
(199pts. 11 activations)
vs
UrbanShmi
--Purple Pilots--
35 Commander Tsalok
29 Charat Kraal, Wing Commander
26 Viull Gorsat, Wraith Squadron Ace
25 Yorik-Et Squad Leader
23 Supreme Commander Sla Tsun
22 Nagme, Master Shaper
18 Yuuzhan Vong Consul
15 Yammosk War Coordinator
12 Shamed Pilot
3 Shamed One
(208pts. 10 activations)

Map: Gangster's Vault

Slog of an Accurate Shooters vs Ignore Cover Plasma Eels game. I was able to gluestick the big guy (Tsalok?) and whittle him down. Laura killed Salacious, Uggie, Kneesa and she had about 5 rounds in gambit. She had some crappy rolls and I was able to pick off Tslok, Charat, Shamed Pilot, Shamed One and got several rounds in gambit.

Match 2: Darkdracul 3pt to Urbanshmi 0pt.

Darkdracul's
--Vader of Late Fees--
100 Darth Sidious, Sith Mastermind
45 Darth Vader of Lothal
38 Supreme Leader Kylo Ren
22 Knight of Ren
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2
(211pts. 6 activations)
vs
UrbanShmi's
--Death Troopers and Vader and Tarkin--
71 Darth Vader, Legacy of the Force
112 Death Trooper x4
27 Wilhuff Tarkin
(210pts. 6 activations)

Map: Asteroid Base

Out to the center. Sids got the zap on her Vader and activated em. Sids took shots. Lothal and Vader played slap face with other. Kylo joins the the game. Vader ends up dead my 3 big bads finish up.
TimmerB123
Posted: Thursday, December 23, 2021 7:05:27 PM

Holy cow epic last round already!!!

Dark_Dracul looks like he secured his place in the top 4 by TYING spryguy1981's tournament points, but has the better record. Depending on the final games this round, it remains to be seen if he'll be the 3rd or 4th seed.

Spryguy1981 has to wait and see what happens in Mando's matches.

There could even be a 3 way tie by tournament score, but not a 3-way tie for record (what an odd switch from what we've been used to.)

If Mando scores more than 4 points (or gets 4 points from two 2pt wins), he's in as the 3rd seed, and Dark_Dracul drops down to 4th seed. If Mando scores 3 or less points, Spryguy 1981 nabs the 4th slot for the playoffs and Mando misses them. If he scores 4 points from specifically a 3pt win and a 1pt loss, we will go to further tie-breakers. Dark_Dracul and Mando split their matches in round 1 of the tournament, so head to head is also tied. Next tie-breaker is number of factions played. Bryan has played a very respectable 9 different factions in the tournament. Mando has only played a paltry 6 so far, and even if he plays 2 new factions in the final round, he will lose this tie-breaker to Dark_Dracul.

TimmerB123
Posted: Thursday, December 23, 2021 7:15:40 PM

Mando and I have been in active communication about scheduling our last round games.

Waiting on my schedule for next week to see if Mando and I can play, but between holiday and opposite work schedules, it looks unlikely.

We have figured out that we will be able to play 1st week in Jan one way or another if not before.
TimmerB123
Posted: Thursday, December 23, 2021 8:15:14 PM

*Edit - there was a disadvantage to the fact that Mando did not get to play any factions during the concession from Udorian84. That round did have Separatists and New Republic as options- factions he has not played yet. So - should we come to a place where tie-breakers are considered to this level, then we will take that into consideration. Luckily this does not mean the difference between making the playoffs or not, it only matters with seeding 3rd or 4th in a very specific circumstance.

So will Mando play Yuuzhan Vong and Fringe, (2 factions he hasn't played yet) to possibly get the tie-breaker over Dark_Dracul? (Not to mention put himself in a more flexible position should he make the finals). If he plays with Mandalorians this round, that would be his 3rd time and he loses the chance to play with them again if he makes the finals. Should he make the semis, if he uses Sith or Old Republic (both used twice already), he won't have those options should he make the finals.

spryguy1981 has also played a very respectable 9 factions, but also did not get to play factions in the concessions from Udorian84. Luckily it doesn't matter for the final standings because he'll be in or out based on record and tournament score. Should he make the finals we will take that into consideration. Should he make the playoffs, he will have the option to pick up his last faction (OR) in the semis, and if he doesn't play NR (played twice already), he'll have all 10 factions available for the finals should he make it.

thereisnotry has played a very respectable 9 factions, and looks likely that he won't get to play factions this round. However, he's already locked into the #1 seed and the factions he hasn't played in the tournament are not available this round anyway, so it has no bearing on either the playoffs nor if he makes the finals. The semi-finals however does have the faction he hasn't played yet (OR), and if he doesn't play either there, he MUST play them in the finals should he make it. If he plays NR in the semis, that would be time #3 and doesn't get them should he make the finals.

Dark_Dracul skipped out on the Republic, and if he does make the finals, he MUST play with them. He's already played Imps 3 times, so he CANNOT play with them if he makes the finals. If he uses OR, NR or Fringe (all played twice already) in the semis, he may not use them in the finals either. Will he go for it in the semis with Yuuzhan Vong and Sith, thus leaving more options for the finals, or play it safe in the semis and have less choices in the finals?

TimmerB123 has played 9 factions going into the final round, with Fringe (the only one he hasn't played) available as an option in this round. He's played Seps, Republic and OR two times each, and none are available this round, so he'll play at least one more faction for a second time, but none for a third. If he plays Old Republic in the semis (the only option of the three he's played twice), he won't have that option for the finals should he make it. If he decides to play Yuuzhan Vong this round AND in the semis, he won't have the option to play them in the finals should he make it (spoiler alert - very unlikely scenario)

SEMI-FINALS
Quote:
#1 thereisnotry
vs
#4 Mando or Dark_Dracul or spryguy1981

#2 TimmerB123
vs
#3 Mando or Dark_Dracul

thereisnotry
Posted: Friday, December 24, 2021 8:27:40 AM

TimmerB123 wrote:
thereisnotry has played a decent 8 factions, and looks likely that he won't get to play factions this round. However, he's already locked into the #1 seed and the factions he hasn't played in the tournament are not available this round anyway, so it has no bearing on either the playoffs nor if he makes the finals. The semi-finals however does have the 2 factions he hasn't played yet (Sith and OR), and if he doesn't play either there, he MUST play them in the finals should he make it. If he plays NR in the semis, that would be time #3 and doesn't get them should he make the finals.

Actually, I've played 9 factions...to my everlasting shame, I lost with my Sith squad against ANTARES DRACO. Blushing

The only faction I haven't played is OR. The only factions I've played twice so far are Republic, NR, and Mandolorians.
TimmerB123
Posted: Friday, December 24, 2021 8:41:35 AM

thereisnotry wrote:
TimmerB123 wrote:
thereisnotry has played a decent 8 factions, and looks likely that he won't get to play factions this round. However, he's already locked into the #1 seed and the factions he hasn't played in the tournament are not available this round anyway, so it has no bearing on either the playoffs nor if he makes the finals. The semi-finals however does have the 2 factions he hasn't played yet (Sith and OR), and if he doesn't play either there, he MUST play them in the finals should he make it. If he plays NR in the semis, that would be time #3 and doesn't get them should he make the finals.

Actually, I've played 9 factions...to my everlasting shame, I lost with my Sith squad against ANTARES DRACO. Blushing

The only faction I haven't played is OR. The only factions I've played twice so far are Republic, NR, and Mandolorians.

Apologies, corrected above.
TimmerB123
Posted: Friday, December 24, 2021 9:25:16 AM

Added my scenarios above as well (only fair).

Interesting thinking about possible strategies.

Play a faction you feel strongest in to give you the best chance of making the next round but forfeit playing it in the finals, or play with a faction you don't feel quite as strong with to reserve your best for the finals, but risk not making it?

(General thoughts on how this effects players, simply for discussion purposes because I think this is fun)

Not having a faction available in the finals (having played them 3 times already) is probably not too much of a disadvantage, as you've already shown skill in at least several of the other 9 factions to make it to the finals.

Depending on the factions, not having multiple factions available for the finals could clue someone into a certain strategy (ie - not having Fringe and Vong available could make a Uber-Force centric squad more viable. Though it doesn't appear that this combo is possible for any of our players). Though again, the opponent could be savvy to that and build a clever non-traditional counter squad (full of Dashades? Having Kol Skywalker Force Spirit to counter Bastila?) So it becomes a little bit of faction countering chess match in squad selection.

Being FORCED to play a faction is clearly a bigger disadvantage, though only one isn't all too bad. If your opponent tries to build a counter squad, it's only a 50/50 chance that it will match up with the right squad. And even then, virtually all factions have enough options now that they don't just do one thing. Republic for example - I played a Pirate Republic squad (that had one 12 pt NU Republic piece in it) that plays NOTHING like a typical Republic squad. I also played a swap squad (typical to Republic) with a very A-typical swappers (K-3PO, Lorn and Jax Pavan), which is completely different from a traditional big bad Jedi (Obi-kin, Mace LotLS) squad or a republic commando squad or a Jedi lead clones squad. Even Sith has dramatically different stuff (Uuvaks vs Sith Lords). Unless it's Yuuzhan Vong (and even it has surprising variety), you have enough variety within faction to be fine.

Now being forced to play 2 factions is where I think a big disadvantage comes into play. Then an opponent could really narrow the scope, and the player being forced to play certain factions probably has to think outside of the box.

Also something to consider - do you play to counter what you think your opponent does best? My opponent is known for high act shooter squads - I play shooter hate. My opponent plays beefy low act squads, I play unavoidable damage. Then again, players could go for the reverse psychology there.

At the end of the day - my guess is that most players will simply play their best squads, not caring too much what the opponent will play. But nonetheless, it is fun mental gymnastics.

Also of note - I am aware that I do have a certain advantage by running this league and have already played 9/10 factions with 2 rounds to play the last faction (and it being generally considered one of the strongest factions anyway). While I have certainly made no secret of the fact that I am a proponent of playing all factions, and there were explicit advantages to playing all factions in the league - exactly how the finals would be run was not known at the start of the league. Therefore - should I make the finals, we will find an agreeable way to level the playing field based on the scenario of my opponent. Perhaps let the opponent pick a faction that I have played twice to not let me play (if they cannot play one), or I must play a faction I only ran once (if they are forced to play a certain faction), etc. I actually rather like the pre-planning scenarios, and I don't want to have a specific advantage.
thereisnotry
Posted: Friday, December 24, 2021 6:28:45 PM

I agree, this is a pretty fun way to do mental gymnastics. It reminds me of the Princess Bride:

Vizzini: But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Wesley: You've made your decision then?
Vizzini: Not remotely. Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you....

And yeah...if you and I face each other in the finals, then don't worry about any advantage that the format may have given you. Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen....
TimmerB123
Posted: Friday, December 24, 2021 10:54:03 PM

thereisnotry wrote:
I agree, this is a pretty fun way to do mental gymnastics. It reminds me of the Princess Bride:

Vizzini: But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Wesley: You've made your decision then?
Vizzini: Not remotely. Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you....

And yeah...if you and I face each other in the finals, then don't worry about any advantage that the format may have given you. Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen....

Right up there with one of the greatest (non-Star Wars) movies of all time. I actually thought of this scene when typing out my last post as well.
TimmerB123
Posted: Monday, December 27, 2021 4:34:09 PM

Mando and I will be playing our games this Wednesday at 7 PM central time in case anyone is interested.

(Mando did want me to warn everyone that he will be shouting "Are you not entertained?!!" in his best Russel Crowe impersonation ThumbsUp )
Mando
Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2021 8:17:13 AM

Spheres of Influence round 7, game #1

Mando defeats TimmerB123. 220-51. 3pts for Mando, 0pts for Tim.

map: Gangsters Vault

My squad:

--Lah and Order (SoI round 7 , game #1)--
44 Commander Sha'kel
28 Tsavong Lah, Warrior Elite
27 Minos, Yuuzhan Vong Warrior
22 Khalee Lah, Warrior Progeny
21 Yuuzhan Vong Shaper
19 Eighth Cortex Shaper
15 Yammosk War Coordinator
13 Yun-Ne'Shel Priest
9 Dooje Brolo
2 Kneesaa, Ewok Princess

Reinforcement:

18 Praetorite Vong Priest

(200pts. 11 activations)

Timmerb123's squad:

--Kex n' Effects--
47 Te Ani'la Mand'alor
37 Cassus Fett
27 Neo-Crusader Veteran
23 Neo-Crusader Elite Trooper
20 Kex, Neo-Crusader Quartermaster
20 Neo-Crusader Sergeant
17 Neo-Crusader Shock Trooper
11 Death Watch Saboteur
6 Central Isopter Cultist

(208pts. 9 activations)

This was a very interesting match with a entertaining move that I never would have thought the Vong could pull off. I won map roll and choose Gansters Vault for its melee friendly areas. When I saw my options for CE's to take with the Yammosk, only Cassus Fetts was available and it was hard to pull off...non-unique vong had to be within 2 to get Fire Support mission and that guy had to not move to use it. I had a couple of options that could use it, but the Yammosk doesn't move, so it wasn't terribly easy to use. I set up the Yammosk in a safe spot and kept the FSM CE in mind as I started to position my guys. I moved the Eigth Cortex within 2 of the Yammosk and he just sat there. Beginning of the round, I guive FSM to the Eight Cortex Shaper and move Kneesa up. Tim blew up the main door to try and get some shots off on Khalee with Te An'ila and none landed because of evades on 7. Tim used his FSM with the Sabateur to do 10 dmg to Khalee and my Yun priest with the free ability use from the CE. Kex moved Te An'ila back to safety and there was a sizeable group of Mandalorians ready to shoot up my guys. Then i played my suprise move. Is it hard to use FSM? Yes. Can't move and replaces turn. However, my squad had a trick to pull it off, and that was Shakels CE. I moved Shakel up, and then used the CE to move the Eigth Cortex up 6 squares. That got the Eight Cortex into a position to use FSM.....FSM on the Vong?!?!?..wierd that teh vong would call in some ships but that is what happened. I targeted a guy in them middle of the whole group of mando's and then Tim needed to roll. Tim's rolls weren't good for the most part. lots of failed save 6's and Tim lost his Seargeant, Elite Trooper, and Saboteur, while landing 10 damage on Te Ani'la and Cassus. This was a huge swing of power and it was very hard for the Mando's to recover. My vong charged in and did their stuff. Doctrine of Fear made it hard for the Mando's to hit my guys. Khalee went down after a couple of rounds. The Cultist was actually very helpful for Tim to land some hits on my Vong and get the damage to stick, but in the end, my tanky Vong were too much and they demolished the rest of the squad without losing anyone else. Crazy match that made for an interesting story. Neo Crusaders need some more help to be competitive...they are 1 piece short of being tier 1.5 i think. good game and it was great to play against Tim in this match!
Mando
Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2021 8:46:03 AM

Spheres of Influence round 7, game #2

Mando defeats TimmerB123. 185-101. 2pts for Mando, 1pts for Tim.

map: Gangsters Vault

My squad:

--Embolical Corde (Hutt Cartel edition)--
43 Jabba Desilijic Tiure
42 Embo
31 Morrigan Corde
28 Mira of Nar Shaddaa
20 Bib Fortuna, Majordomo
18 Devaronian Assassin
17 Sy Snootles
12 Rodian Assassin
8 R7 Astromech Droid
3 Mouse Droid
3 Rodian Brute
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

Reinforcements: Sy Snootles (17) and Rodian Brute (3)

(228pts. 14 activations)

Tim's squad:

--Hylobons from Hades!!!--
32 Talon Karrde, Information Broker
27 Lobot
25 Dryden Vos, Crimson Dawn Leader
16 Chiss Captain
64 Hylobon Enforcer x4
15 Jabba, Crime Lord
14 Maul, Hologram
6 Mouse Droid x2

Reinforcements: Hylobon (16) and Mouse Droid (3)

(199pts. 14 activations)

I won map roll again. Tim set up on the right and put Dryden and Jabba in the Vault, very safe from my Embo deep strike. Tim and moved his guys up to land some shots on Jabba early on. I had put Jabba far up to lend himself to sending my key attackers into interesting spots with Bib's CE + Lookout interaction. The Hylobons were just 60 hp, so i wasn't too concerned with losing Jabba if it meant I could get a my guys into a good position. My rolls were kinda crappy this game. missed 2 early shots with Morrigan Corde and the follow up cannon shot from Jabbba only landed one hit. I sacrificed my Devorians movement to move Embo up, and then I sacrifed my Rodian Brutes move to move Mira up adjacent to Embo. I decided to sacrifice Embo's movement to send Mira up again to be within range of Jabba's Lookout. I got mira up in the action soon after but had to blow up a door first to get a grenade into a group of Hylonbons, doing auto 20 dmg to a few of them. I won init next round and did an aggressive move with Mira to lob genades 2 times at Talon Karrde who had surround himself with 2 mouse droids, Lobot and 2 Hylonbon's. My goal was to deal some solid damage to Talon and take out the mouse droids since it would really hamper his squads ability to do damage by shutting of his Jabba's CE and Dryden Vos's CE from affecting his guys for 2 rounds. Both Mice died and so did Lobot, and Talon took 40 dmg. A hylobon took 20 dmg. Was a aggressive move but i felt it was worth the risk. Jabba got to do one last move and gave my Rodian and Morrigan cannon shots, but the Hylobons really made getting damage to stick to Talon hard with their Unit BG ability. Talon was down to 20 hp for a lot of the game but his Hylobons kept him alive. Tim took out Jabba and now it was an interesting chess match. I ran up Embo to try and take out a Hylobon but missed both attacks which was really unfortunate. Embo got down to 30 hp after his Hylobons landed 2 hits but Tim's dice failed him and he wasn't able to take him out by the end of the round. I won init again next round and twin attacked with Embo and moved 8 squares behind my wall of stuff clogging up gambit to keep him safe. I made a really good move later on to really give my team a shot when I moved bib adjacent to his Chiss Captain and charging fired with Morrigan to do 60 dmg with Death Strike and i could actually hit with Close Quarters combat. I lost Sy Snootles and my Rodian Asassin. But i still had my Devorian, a full hp Morrigan and Embo safely tucked away behind my R7 an uggie and rodian brute. Next round i do the finishing blow by taking out his last 2 hylobons, and it was pretty much over. Tim did get above 100pts and his squad was very tough for my squad to deal with. Those Hylobons are no joke! they hit hard and Unit Bodyguard was a pain to deal with because they just spread the damage around. My squad is very much geared towards taking out uniques, so it wasn't easy dealing with 5 non-unique enemies that could hit hard and had good defense. Fun game and it was a real nail biter for a while. getting rid of all of Tim's mouse droids was huge and probably won the game for me since it took a while for Dryden and Jabba to get close enough to grant their CE's again. That Vault is really good at protecting commanders, but not easy for them to get out of also when they are needed. Good game and Tim is a great player! looking forward to seeing the rest of the tournament unfold!
TimmerB123
Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2021 12:19:17 PM

Thus concludes the regular season of the Spheres of Influence League! Thank you to all those involved.

Congrats to Mando for taking the final spot in the top 4 and leapfrogging to the #3 spot.

Now it's time for:

The League Championship Semi-Finals

Quote:
Galactic Dominators

-Old Republic-
-Sith-
-Fringe-
-New Republic-
-Yuuzhan Vong-

Overconfidence and hubris allows seemingly endless power to crumble.
You, as Galactic Dominators, must take care to solidify your SPHERES OF INFLUENCE!

Everyone must build (exactly) THREE out of these 5 factions for this round. Refer to the main thread on how to reveal with your opponent. Mark squads #1, #2, #3 for the order they will be played. The 3rd squad might not be played, if the first 2 are won by the same player. 3-2-1 points do not matter in this round, only wins and losses.

Pairings:
Quote:
#1 thereisnotry
vs
#4 DarkDracul

#2 TimmerB123
vs
#3 Mando

Results:
Quote:
thereisnotry vs DarkDracul
Match 1 -
Match 2 -
Match 3 (if needed)

TimmerB123 vs Mando
Match 1 -
Match 2 -
Match 3 (if needed)

Let's try to get our matches in by Sat Jan 15th. Best of luck players!
thereisnotry
Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2021 12:32:58 PM

Cool! Is there a way to find out which factions each player has used, and how many times for each?
TimmerB123
Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2021 12:58:33 PM

thereisnotry wrote:
Cool! Is there a way to find out which factions each player has used, and how many times for each?

Here is what I have - players please check and correct me if I am wrong.

thereisnotry
played twice: Republic, New Republic, Mandalorians
played once: Imperials, Separatists, Yuuzhan Vong, Fringe, Rebels, Sith
not played: Old Republic (not available the round he got concessions)

TimmerB123
played twice: Republic, Old Republic, Mandalorians, Separatists
played once: Imperials, New Republic, Yuuzhan Vong, Fringe, Rebels, Sith
not played: -

Mando
played twice: Rebels, Old Republic, Mandalorians, Sith
played once: Imperials, Yuuzhan Vong, Fringe, Republic
not played: New Republic, Separatists (both available the round he got concessions)

DarkDracul
played three times: Imperials (May not play in the finals)
played twice: New Republic, Old Republic, Fringe
played once: Mandalorians, Yuuzhan Vong, Separatists, Sith, Rebels
not played: Republic
urbanjedi
Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2021 7:50:25 PM

thereisnotry wrote:

The epic story of Trevor being defeated by the legendary Antares Draco