RegisterDonateLogin

Made you look.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Is no thread safe ? Options
juice man
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 12:46:30 PM
Groups: Member

Interesting how a thread titled "Courtesy" turned into a flame war. Is no one mature enough to not respond to flames ? If you are please don't respond.
PS Cheers to USA's first Prez with socalist leanings........Teddy Roosevelt the monopoly buster and union supporter(coal mines).
DarthJak
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 1:08:51 PM

I believe some members missed their nappy timeOMG
billiv15
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 1:17:19 PM

Nah, I'm just going to respond any time someone states any lies about me. Mandalore doesn't get away with that garbage any longer. Since the mods have chosen to let him have his account without penalty for harassment, threats, insults, swearing, accusations that are proven false and so on, I will point it out at any moment. This thread included :)

After all, it is my opinion...

And there is no white flag until I am apologized to from your behavior. Since your behavior has been allowed, the mods have set the tone that me pointing it out in every thread necessary will also be allowed. The precedent has indeed been set that you can harass people, swear at them, insult them, and make up lies about them. Well I won't do any of that, but I will point out how I have been treated repeatedly as necessary. That much should be allowed considering that Mandalore has been given back his account after all he has done to destroy this community, forum, and it's players.
madslaust
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 1:33:32 PM

billiv15 wrote:
Nah, I'm just going to respond any time someone states any lies about me. Mandalore doesn't get away with that garbage any longer. Since the mods have chosen to let him have his account without penalty for harassment, threats, insults, swearing, accusations that are proven false and so on, I will point it out at any moment. This thread included :)

And there is no white flag until I am apologized to from your behavior. Since your behavior has been allowed, the mods have set the tone that me pointing it out in every thread necessary will also be allowed. The precedent has indeed been set that you can harass people, swear at them, insult them, and make up lies about them. Well I won't do any of that, but I will point out how I have been treated repeatedly as necessary. That much should be allowed considering that Mandalore has been given back his account after all he has done to destroy this community, forum, and it's players.
ThumbsUp
juice man
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 1:36:40 PM

One
Uggie Demo
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:00:16 PM

billiv15 wrote:

So he already got banned and has come back?
Why dont they just ban him again?
billiv15
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:03:49 PM

Uggie Demo wrote:
billiv15 wrote:

Twice actually. He was banned for a month for threatening violence. He was banned again yesterday by Kenred, and some of the other mods overrode it, resulting in Ken basically giving up on this site. He should be permanently banned, but you will have to ask the mods why they haven't done so. I have no idea. I'm just not taking being lied about any longer. I tried removing myself from the forum, and that only made things worse (as you all can see from the past two weeks of locks and antagonisms). So I'm trying a new tactic. You don't get to tell people I'm doing something I've never done without me posting about it. Simple as that. I've done nothing to Mandalore period.
Loda
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:08:41 PM

billiv15 wrote:
Uggie Demo wrote:
billiv15 wrote:

Twice actually. He was banned for a month for threatening violence. He was banned again yesterday by Kenred, and some of the other mods overrode it, resulting in Ken basically giving up on this site. He should be permanently banned, but you will have to ask the mods why they haven't done so. I have no idea. I'm just not taking being lied about any longer. I tried removing myself from the forum, and that only made things worse (as you all can see from the past two weeks of locks and antagonisms). So I'm trying a new tactic. You don't get to tell people I'm doing something I've never done without me posting about it. Simple as that. I've done nothing to Mandalore period.

But flaming him about it won't help either. It makes you just as bad as him.
Loda
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:15:16 PM

@ juce man, there is a safe thread. OK, YES!! IM OFFICIALLY STARTING IT!! is up to 27 pages with no arguments!!!Woot
Eroschilles
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:16:51 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Loda wrote:
@ juce man, there is a safe thread. OK, YES!! IM OFFICIALLY STARTING IT!! is up to 27 pages with no arguments!!!Woot

i think it actually has had one or two awhile back....
billiv15
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:17:44 PM

Loda wrote:

It's hardly a comparable issue. But if you want to think so, that's fine. My role on here is simply to deny his allegations about me.
Loda
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:18:58 PM

Eroschilles wrote:
Loda wrote:

i think it actually has had one or two awhile back....

Really.Confused (well... I havn't looked at all the pagesBlushing)
Loda
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:20:07 PM

billiv15 wrote:
Loda wrote:

It's hardly a comparable issue. But if you want to think so, that's fine. My role on here is simply to deny his allegations about me.

Fine, but don't be suprised if this thread gets locked because of it.
Sithborg
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:21:21 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Well, no one seemed to like my idea of taking the forums down till after new years...
Loda
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:22:11 PM

To late for that.
Fool
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:23:07 PM

Sithborg wrote:
Well, no one seemed to like my idea of taking the forums down till after new years...

Good idea.
billiv15
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:23:25 PM

Loda wrote:
billiv15 wrote:
Loda wrote:

I would not be surprised :)
Loda
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:24:15 PM

billiv15 wrote:
Loda wrote:
billiv15 wrote:
Loda wrote:

I would not be surprised :)

Good.
Loda
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:33:59 PM

Juice Man, one question. Why start a thread for the purpose of causing a flame war?
Eroschilles
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:38:03 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Loda wrote:
Juice Man, one question. Why start a thread for the purpose of causing a flame war?

Yeah! Teddy Roosevelt wasn't a commie! How dare you say that?!? Flapper