RegisterDonateLogin

Here's where the fun begins.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

How Can the Mods regain their respect? Options
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:02:41 PM
Groups: Member

imyurhukaberry wrote:
It seems there has been some abuse of the PM/Bloomail on this site. This is partly because of the "loose" wording in the CoC. This has been updated in each section of the forums and should not leave ANY grey area for misinterpretation. From this point forward, if any member sends a threatening message, verbal or physical in nature, to another member and it is brought to any moderators attention (with positive proof of who it is), appropriate action will be taken against the offending member.
ThumpUp
Im in.
jew3
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:03:15 PM

SithflyonBasilisks wrote:
billiv15 wrote:

Look, you guy can talk all of your issues with me, mandolare, Jack, Mickey, and whoever else, and take them somewhere else. We don't care at all.

We're not talking about any of those people. We are talking about mod issues.

Really, well, Im sorry but trying to be cute and post the "Nicely worded" pm I sent you, and talking about mandolare is not having issues with us.. yeah, this is about the mods, here is what I have to say to get the mods to do a better job "GET THESE MORONS OFF THIS SITE!" There, there is my suggestion. Good night!

you asked him to.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:03:54 PM

jew3 wrote:
billiv15 wrote:

Look, you guy can talk all of your issues with me, mandolare, Jack, Mickey, and whoever else, and take them somewhere else. We don't care at all.

We're not talking about any of those people. We are talking about mod issues.

Really, well, Im sorry but trying to be cute and post the "Nicely worded" pm I sent you, and talking about mandolare is not having issues with us.. yeah, this is about the mods, here is what I have to say to get the mods to do a better job "GET THESE MORONS OFF THIS SITE!" There, there is my suggestion. Good night!

real mature response. you asked him to.

how many people you gonna dog pile on tonight?
Ruhk
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:06:46 PM

Its clear that no one can really stay here on topic here. What is it that we can do to improve the Mod's control on the Community, and the overall level respect for them.
billiv15
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:07:03 PM

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:

So what is it then? Salem Massachussetes? you guys still want a "witch" to toss onda Barbie?
'

How many different people are you going to abuse this evening? It would be helpful to remember that disagreement does not equal an attack, and that you shouldn't react to people this way.
billiv15
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:09:34 PM

Back on topic, is the rule then going to be that all past behaviors are going to be forgiven because bloomilk didn't have a proper CoC? That seems to be what I am hearing here, and if so, I find that a very poor mod response.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:10:27 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Ruhk wrote:
Its clear that no one can really stay here on topic here. What is it that we can do to improve the Mod's control on the Community, and the overall level respect for them.

And everyone wonders why the mods have to edit/delete posts and/or threads? Just take a look around...
dnemiller
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:10:35 PM

billiv15 wrote:
Back on topic, is the rule then going to be that all past behaviors are going to be forgiven because bloomilk didn't have a proper CoC? That seems to be what I am hearing here, and if so, I find that a very poor mod response.

Yes it seems weird pms would be left out considering past transgressions involving pm's
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:11:01 PM

billiv15 wrote:
Mandalore Da Beast wrote:

So what is it then? Salem Massachussetes? you guys still want a "witch" to toss onda Barbie?
'

How many different people are you going to abuse this evening? It would be helpful to remember that disagreement does not equal an attack, and that you shouldn't react to people this way.

Dont talk about abuse Bill. nice try.
you have a very peaceful nights sleep.
i know i will.
Nite.
Ruhk
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:11:28 PM

billiv15 wrote:

I agree with Bill here, Reconiliation must happen. Take a look at South Africa, after the Truth and Reconciliation efforts under Mandela, the whole country improved as a whole. Is it possible for us to do a similar action here online. People must be able to take responsibility for their actions, and work towards a common ground.
billiv15
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:11:44 PM

imyurhukaberry wrote:
Ruhk wrote:

And everyone wonders why the mods have to edit/delete posts and/or threads? Just take a look around...

I agree Huk, read two posts above.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:15:25 PM

billiv15 wrote:

The appropriate action has been taken. If anything further happens, please contact a mod and it will be taken care of.
billiv15
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:15:57 PM

imyurhukaberry wrote:
billiv15 wrote:

The appropriate action has been taken. If anything further happens, please contact a mod and it will be taken care of.

Which was nothing. So is that my answer?
Sithborg
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:16:34 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

imyurhukaberry wrote:
Ruhk wrote:

Yeah, I tried. Sort of gave up when 2-3 posts would pop up after one action.
billiv15
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:23:24 PM

So it appears that the mod action, is that if its not in the very weak CoC, the response is nothing will happen to the poster, and then it's added to the CoC. Is that the correct assumption?

Then I have some serious suggestions to make for the CoC. Harassment, and false accusations, character attacks, telling lies, need to all be covered ASAP.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:24:35 PM

billiv15 wrote:
imyurhukaberry wrote:
billiv15 wrote:

The situation is still being dealt with and it will be dealt with appropriately. Please be patient Bill.
jew3
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:25:51 PM

billiv15 wrote:
So it appears that the mod action, is that if its not in the very weak CoC, the response is nothing will happen to the poster, and then it's added to the CoC. Is that the correct assumption?

Then I have some serious suggestions to make for the CoC. Harassment, and false accusations, character attacks, telling lies, need to all be covered ASAP.

I feel that this is one one of the main issues with the mod respect problem. Good Point out Bill.
billiv15
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:27:14 PM

imyurhukaberry wrote:
billiv15 wrote:
imyurhukaberry wrote:
billiv15 wrote:

The situation is still being dealt with and it will be dealt with appropriately. Please be patient Bill.

Ok, that's what I was told a couple of days ago. Can we ask how long until we can expect to see any resolution? If something is happening, I find it disturbing that people are being allowed to post in the mean time.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:28:08 PM

billiv15 wrote:

This is not what has happened and it is not in good practice posting incorrect information. When we ask you for patience, then please give it. Do not assume everything happens instantaneously.
saeseetiin
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:28:37 PM

billiv15 wrote:
imyurhukaberry wrote:
billiv15 wrote:

I dont beleave that your still going on about this The mods did what they tought was the right thing to do it should be left at that whatever they decided. I mean what really is it that you would like them to do? and why is it so important to you? Just last week you said you were not even coming on this site at all anymore so why would you care what goes on here.