Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:23:11 AM
Groups: Member

*some more potential baiting*

~Eros
DarthJoe8
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:23:35 AM

Boris The Blade wrote:

your order of the Patriot Act is up! I need a food runner!

What??
Boris The Blade
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:24:18 AM

Thank you NickName.....do i hear 7?
Sashlon
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:24:22 AM

Boris The Blade wrote:

okay, we are at 5 accusations.....do I hear 6?
there is no need to help him, for he is still very banned.
I dont want to fight, but i will let any of you think that you can Slander my friend without some sort of splash damage.
I will leave this alone, but only if people are willing to drop their egos and move on.
I have nothing staked in any of this.
as do most of you. you talk about not wanting the Drama on this site and it being unfriendly. but do any of you not see that you too are all adding to this fire?
this isnt one sided by any means.
Mandalore Da Beast was brought up and everyones ears peked up, as if they werent done with the drama to begin with.
lets just put our cards on the table for a minute and think about what Im saying.
members are saying that Shinja is being insulted. Only Shinja can make that actual claim, because he is a free thinking, breathing human like us all.
people are talking about dropping this subject, but none of you are willing to practice what you preach, because the Egos wont allow you to do it.
My goal when i signed on to Bloomilk was to make a point.
My point was proven the minute i made my first post.
you cannot see my point because the "dark Side" has clouded your judgement.
you want it to die?
then simply leave it alone.
"You cant always get what you want, but You just might find.....You get what you need!"

Oh man...

do you read the stuff you post?

You want everyone else to drop it, but you are the one who came here to fight about it.
Boris The Blade
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:27:09 AM

Im on my Blackberry, so i apologize for the grammar....again.
So......are we going back to Slander or bait?
Im not really quite sure as everyones seems to think that Im MDB and will "show my true colors". Lol.
Guys, really you arent super sleuths
Boris The Blade
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:29:05 AM

Sashlon wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:

okay, we are at 5 accusations.....do I hear 6?
there is no need to help him, for he is still very banned.
I dont want to fight, but i will let any of you think that you can Slander my friend without some sort of splash damage.
I will leave this alone, but only if people are willing to drop their egos and move on.
I have nothing staked in any of this.
as do most of you. you talk about not wanting the Drama on this site and it being unfriendly. but do any of you not see that you too are all adding to this fire?
this isnt one sided by any means.
Mandalore Da Beast was brought up and everyones ears peked up, as if they werent done with the drama to begin with.
lets just put our cards on the table for a minute and think about what Im saying.
members are saying that Shinja is being insulted. Only Shinja can make that actual claim, because he is a free thinking, breathing human like us all.
people are talking about dropping this subject, but none of you are willing to practice what you preach, because the Egos wont allow you to do it.
My goal when i signed on to Bloomilk was to make a point.
My point was proven the minute i made my first post.
you cannot see my point because the "dark Side" has clouded your judgement.
you want it to die?
then simply leave it alone.
"You cant always get what you want, but You just might find.....You get what you need!"

Oh man...

do you read the stuff you post?

You want everyone else to drop it, but you are the one who came here to fight about it.

Ding Ding....another one who proves my point.
you guys are awesome, i had no idea that this would be that easy.
again, Kudos to all of youThumpUp
LoboStele
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:29:42 AM

Boris The Blade wrote:

That's because YOU and dahatchetjedi brought it up!

OMG

saeseetiin wrote:
You are insulting MDB and he is not here to defend himself that's very noble of you.

No, he's not insulting MDB, so don't defend him. He was pointing out points of fact about MDB's posting style, and how Boris the Blade has the exact same style. Truth is different from an insult, it's just that sometimes the truth hurts just as much as an insult.
Sashlon
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:32:01 AM

I don't think I'm alone in wondering exactly what your point is supposed to be.
qvos
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:32:07 AM

*The quote looked like baiting still*
~Eros

Thats Funny,,,, I Mean SUPER FUNNY.... The Beats dead horses is probably the funniest
Eroschilles
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:33:11 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

LoboStele wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:

OMG

saeseetiin wrote:
You are insulting MDB and he is not here to defend himself that's very noble of you.

No, he's not insulting MDB, so don't defend him. He was pointing out points of fact about MDB's posting style, and how Boris the Blade has the exact same style. Truth is different from an insult, it's just that sometimes the truth hurts just as much as an insult.

Which is why it's been edited out, as painful truth can be used to bait someone to respond.

Boris the Blade, I'm a little confused, what exactly was your point again? I cannot seem to find it in this jumble.
saeseetiin
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:34:25 AM

LoboStele wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:

OMG

saeseetiin wrote:

They brought it up because there friend is banned for 5 years and even if it is the truth you are kind of calling him stupid all of you are ripping into him and you are telling me not to defend him I will and can defend who ever I want so don't tell me what to do.
Boris The Blade
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:38:52 AM

LoboStele wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:

OMG

saeseetiin wrote:

my writing style is not like MDBs at all, because he mostly posted when he WAS DRUNK!
Im as sober as a Judge.
You are attacking me with accusations that hold absolutely no water, These are attacks on my character, and i find it amazing that when you guys did this same exact thing to Sean, he was banned for good.
so again people, continue to prove my point.
and he has every right to defend someone who is not here to defend himself. he is a person who cares about the things that are said about his friend. its kind of like what you guys are doing, except he is out numbered, making it hard for him to to do so.
Sashlon
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:39:29 AM

Boris The Blade wrote:

my writing style is not like MDBs at all, because he mostly posted when he WAS DRUNK!
Im as sober as a Judge.
You are attacking me with accusations that hold absolutely no water, These are attacks on my character, and i find it amazing that when you guys did this same exact thing to Sean, he was banned for good.
so again people, continue to prove my point.

OK then, you post like a "sober' MDB.
Cybit
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:41:01 AM

I think if you have any further issues with regards to MDB, it should be taken up in PM with the moderators. This is the case for all issues regarding suspensions and bannings. I think the public discussion needs to stop, it doesn't ever go anywhere.
EmporerDragon
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:41:07 AM

Boris The Blade wrote:

That's really not helping your argument against his banning.
Eroschilles
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:41:51 AM

Actually, you and MDB have a very similar writing style, so it would be fair to draw similariities between the two. I'm sorry if you feel people are attacking you, but I fail to see it. People easily get riled up and it seems to many that is your intent on these boards as most of your posts are related to a perceived injustice to your friend. Even when people have tried repeatedly to explain how his banning was quite justifiable.
Sashlon
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:42:01 AM

This is like debating with my 9yo...

And no, I'm not calling anyone a child. I'm comparing behavior.
saeseetiin
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:42:01 AM

EmporerDragon wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:

There's no rule on posting drunk.
Cybit
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:43:01 AM

saeseetiin wrote:
EmporerDragon wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:

Aye. Though, playing minis while plastered is quite a blast. I've pulled one of my greatest maneuvers while completely drunk. It was amazing. :D

Eroschilles
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:43:34 AM

saeseetiin wrote:
EmporerDragon wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:

No, but alcohol consumption inhibits your judgement capabilities, which can result in people doing foolish things that break rules.