RegisterDonateLogin

Is a political idealist, not a murderer.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Bad Trade List Options
Jediabiwan
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 5:49:57 AM
Groups: Member

I hoped I wouldn't have to do this, but I have to give a +1 for Sithflyonbasalisks. Over a month ago we confirmed a trade, my mas ameeda, JWM and commander Gree for 2 of his mouse droids and a gran raider. Unfortunately I lost the DC num and never told him it. Anyways he confirmed getting them before the 15 of Dec and said he hadn't shipped to me b/c he was in court. One the 22nd he said he wanted to ship out some other minis at the same time and would send mine soon. On the 29 he said he needed the money for christmas and would send them out by Jan. 1st. After that I never heard from him again. Yesterday I learned that he quit minis and also cheated many other people in trades. Here are some of the bloo mails where he is making excuses, I cut out most of the earlier part of the deal, starts w/ him and alternates w/ me. Most recent to latest:

yeah, I wish i had it man. Again, I am very sorry about the wait. But I will get it out to you asap. Thanks again for being understanding!

Thanks. More gran raiders would always be nice as a throw-in.

yeah dude, it will be in the mail atleast by the first. I going to have it sent out by the first man, I got to get some cash in, kind of broke after the holidays. I am sorry about the wait, I know that it has been a while. I might try to see if I can give you something else as a throw-in for your wait.

So did you mail it? If you don't mail it soon I'm going to have to suggest you for the 90 days warning list. Sorry, it has just been a vary long wait.

yeah, i haven't for got bro, and i am sorry that i it has been a while, I have been waiting on 2 figs to come on because I wanted to mail everything off at one time. i will get them out to you asap

Did you ever get a chance to mail them?

Hey man, I will have your figs sent out at the end of this week, I had court today and had to use the money that I had to pay the fines there. So I will send out to you asap, and send you confirmation on the package. I am sorry for the wait any the inconvenience.

Also here is a message I got from a friend of his, Boris the Blade concerning Sithflyonbasalisks:

Im sorry, but *, Myself, * and * No longer speaks to him.
I know he has alot of outstanding trades with alot of members, and they are all very curious as to where their minis are.
I do not think that he will be sending out any of his trades, because he is a Thief, and has ripped us of aswell.
You could hold out some hope, but it would be pointless.
my suggestion would be to place him on the BTL (this is what Im telling everyone).
Then, if you have proof that you had sent him those minis (which i hope you used some sort of delivery confirmation, and saved the messages on your Bloomail), and report him for mail fraud.
like I said dude, Im very sorry for this, and I hate that we even associated with him, but there are actions you can take to possible get your stuff back.

-Boris

*=name edited out for privacy
Jediabiwan
Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 3:41:11 AM

Sithflyonbasalisks contacted me about my trade again today, so it may not have been a bad trade after all! I will tell you when I get the minis. I also want to thank him for contacting me and trying to complete the trade even after I put him on the BT list.
cicrush13
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 3:21:36 PM

+1 saessetiin

We had a confirmed trade on Jan 8, 2010 and we agreed that he would send first. After about 9 days I checked in with him and he hadn't gotten around to it and apologized to me. I gave him another few chances to send the figure and he has not done so in 19 days.

Here are the messages:

Sorry man I still never got a chance to do it I understand if you traded or don't want to anymore let me know if you still want me to send it sorry again.

Any luck with shipping?

I will sorry again

alright, I don't know if the post office is closed due to MLK day, just let me know when

Still didnt get it out I will try to do it tomorrow sorry

If loathsome is out I would like to know so I can expect his arrival.

sorry about that I have been busy I am going to try and get it out tomorrow.

Hey just checking in to see if you have shipped at all.

ok cool,Do you really have +70 on the GTL? I have 0 so I will ship first like you asked here is my info I will send you a pm when I get it shiped

This is his first offense and this should be counted as a 90 day warning for canceling a trade. (I cut out the actual trade and addresses for security).
Joshkj
Posted: Saturday, January 30, 2010 5:02:22 AM

Heres for username Robin :( Hasn't responded to pms from 2 months ago when he said he received my item, and i never received mine:

I got Mandalore yesterday, ill shipp out ultimate tommorow man, thanks. Ill give you a plus one in the good trade list. Ill send you the DC# once i ship it tommorow.
Anthony

Oh and heres the new DC#:
0496 5426 3640 2410 6778

And it should be there tomorrow.

Heres my address:
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

Thanks!

Posted: Thursday, February 11, 2010 10:45:44 AM

+1 for Johnnyb815

we set up a trade back in january, i shipped first and never received. sent a message and no response. a couple weeks later he got back to me asking for messages to be sent on another website that he frequents more often and stated that he would ship the item out. several days later no response and no item. i messaged him again a few days ago on the other site asking for an update or DC but have not heard back from him and records show that he has been online since.

if i receive the item or if he responds i will remove thise post.
creme_brule
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2010 2:53:23 PM

i dont know whats the deal, but +1 to:

dahatchetjeedi

i really really dont want to do this, ESPECIALLY since we already completed one good trade, he said something about not liking having to get approved of every comment he makes on here (or somethng like that)

then he said that he wouldnt be able to ship in/out for a looong time...whatever that means...

anywyas, Chuck same thing if you dont mind just BM me and ill give ya a quote :)

thx lmk :)

-creme_brule
Boba52
Posted: Friday, March 19, 2010 1:22:23 AM

Sadly, I have to report The Madman as a bad trader. He set the terms of the trade. He got my end and pmed me confirming so. The last PM I got from him is below. I have tried to contact him numerous times since then with no response even though I see him making posts on the forums. Trade with him at your own peril.

The Madman wrote on 2/13

Quote:
sorry

we had a bad snow storm earlier this week
it's in the post... I don't have the DC# but it's on it's way

Hey just checking for an update. You never really said when this shipped, just that you were hoping to get it out last weekend.

Thanks
Chris
cicrush13
Posted: Thursday, April 1, 2010 1:08:03 PM

I really hate putting people in this place. I really do.

+1 Guns1inger

We had a trade agreed upon on 3/9. He agreed to send first. I hear nothing until I PM him 2 weeks later asking if he had sent. He replied on 3/24 saying he was shipping that night. No replies since. I haven't seen a package show up yet.

I have sent him a PM since asking about it and no reply.

If one does show up I will remove this post.
creme_brule
Posted: Saturday, April 10, 2010 9:45:44 AM

cicrush13 wrote:

+1 Guns1inger

We had a trade agreed upon on 3/9. He agreed to send first. I hear nothing until I PM him 2 weeks later asking if he had sent. He replied on 3/24 saying he was shipping that night. No replies since. I haven't seen a package show up yet.

really? he seems to be on constantly, and ive had 2 good trades with him on these boards (one inculding more than 150$)
cicrush13
Posted: Friday, April 16, 2010 3:25:35 AM

creme_brule wrote:
cicrush13 wrote:

+1 Guns1inger

really? he seems to be on constantly, and ive had 2 good trades with him on these boards (one inculding more than 150$)

I've done a few trades with him too which is surprising to me. I had a whole bunch of trades come in at one time and I'm thinking to myself that something's missing...sure enough it was this trade. I hate doing this to people but when you make an offer you better be ready to come through with it.
Ruhk
Posted: Sunday, April 18, 2010 4:51:30 AM

+1 to sithflyonbasilisk

Trade was my Moff Nyna Calxite and Imperial Govenor Tarkin for his Jango Fett (CS). Sent my end out and never heard back from him. Was informed that he was scamming all his current trades by another member, but have noticed that he's been on the site in the last week.

To the GTL/BTL master, I suggest you add the bad trader warnings to the Good Trader List as well, sometimes a good trader can go bad.

And its a pity you can't ban a well-know scammer.
Lord Azaes
Posted: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 2:41:23 AM

I hate doing this but I have to give Guns1inger a +1
I have not received my trade from him after I shipped mine to him with a confirmed receipt, after a month still nothing

Lord Azaes> I haven't heard from you since you said you got my package back insufficient postage, and haven't gotten my package after you said you would resend it. what is going on? (4/12/10 3:38 PM) Unread

Lord Azaes> i still have not gotten my shipment (4/7/10 12:01 PM) Unread

Lord Azaes> hey any videa when it should get here? (4/1/10 5:31 PM) Unread

Lord Azaes> i haven't gotten your package yet (3/29/10 7:33 PM) Unread
Guns1inger > I got yours back saying "insufficient postage". Argh! I will get yours back out today with extra minis in it. Sorry about that:( (3/23/10 6:00 AM)
Guns1inger > How are you? I sent yours on Tuesday:) I can get you the DC# when I get home. Take care,
Troy (3/17/10 7:46 PM)

Guns1inger > Great:) I will have to ask that you send first, though. I currently have +14 on the good trade list. My address is:
Personal Information
Thx:)

Lord Azaes> OK...
Personal Information

Guns1inger > How are you? I can trade my:

Golan Arms DF.9 Anti-Infantry Battery
TFU Dark Trooper
Yuuzhan Vong Elite Warrior
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi Hunter
ASN Assassin Droid
Rodian Trader
Imperial Engineer
Boushh, Ubese Hunter

for your:

Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padawan

Thx and let me know:) (3/8/10 12:25 PM)
Demosthenes
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 3:28:18 AM

+1 for csseahawk. Agreed to trade on March 30th. I sent first on April 2nd, with Delivery Confirmation, via First Class Mail (DC#: 03090330000042634269). He received his package on April 5th. I don't hear anything from him until April 10th, when he tells me he was on military drills for four days. He tells me he'll ship soon.

He then tells me on Wednesday, April 14th, that he has shipped the package, and gives me a DC# (03091140000088617079). The number wasn't showing up in the system 24 hours after he gave it to me, so I started to get suspicious. I ask him if he got the number right, and he assures me it's right.

He then disappears for a few days, and when I catch up with him again, he says he's out of town doing military drills again, and thus can't check the Post Office (DC# still isn't working at his point). Then, this past weekend (April 24th/25th) he tells me that he went to the Post Office to get them to "trace" the package, and tells me they couldn't find it in their system.

All of this cumulative evidence makes it look like I am being scammed. While it's possible that the package may have been lost, I find it improbable that the DC# also wouldn't work, and so many other suspicious things.
markiemark44
Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2010 6:00:57 PM

+1 for trick624. Agreed to trade on March 17th. I sent first and I got a PM that he received General Grievous Jedi Hunter before April 7th. He asks me for my address again on April 7th and told me that he would ship in a few days. April 25th he told me that he has been in the hospital and that he will ship in a few days. Now it's May 5th and I still haven't got K'Krukh Jedi Master and he also didn't confirm that he has shipped the miniature.
Warlord_Hett
Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 3:11:12 AM

+1 for erictedders

we agreed upon a trade on 3/26 and it was sorted out that I would ship first. I had a few problems at first but managed to get the minis out on 4/7. he confirmed receiving them on 4/19 and claimed that he would ship out the next day. It has now been 4 weeks since then and I have yet to see his end of the trade or even confirmation that he shipped the minis. He has been on the site fairly regularly and has not been responding. This really annoys me because it is not only me that's losing out, I had a couple friends get in on the trade as well.

I can provide copies of all PMs both ways if needed.
PhageLab
Posted: Tuesday, June 1, 2010 12:56:25 AM

+1 for trick624. He received my minis 3 months ago, and since then has produced a slew of excuses, always with the promise that he will send "soon". These excuses have ranged from being in the hospital to THE WEATHER. I have been patient for 90 days, and I am now giving up. I can produce all BMs if necessary.
rundummy
Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 8:51:34 PM

I need to report The Madman as a bad trader. I sent him my Anistap last year and never received his side of the trade. Then I contacted him again finally and he apologised and said he would send some other minis to replace those he didn't send and I still never received anything. I've PMed him multiple times with no luck at all. Stay away from this guy...not sure how people like that sleep at night!

Sent: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:20 am
The Madman

Alright
the package is in the post this morning
should be about 10-14 business days

Sent: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:36 am
rundummy

Sounds good. I appreciate you trying to put it right.
So that's the Jabba card, Garm and Zayne right?

My address is:
Thanks again. Let me know when it gets sent so I can know to look out for it.

Sent: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:11 pm
The Madman

great I just need you shipping address and I'll have it in the post this weekend
again I apologize I dropped the ball on this for so long

Sent: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:06 am
rundummy

Well I appreciate that but it seems a crazy and expensive way for you of doing it. I'm happy with Garm, Zayne and the card...I don't think that's too bad a deal - 2 R's plus a card for 1 VR which is about what we were looking at in the beginning as the Starcorps were almost 1/2 rare each in value.

Let me know.

Sent: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:13 am
The Madman

AHHH i'm SO VERY sorry!
I was certain I sent your end out... but after looking I now realize I did not
I believe I still have the jabba card but the Zam i can no longer locate
I would ver much like to make this up to you
do you have a list on Bloo milk or elsewhere>?
I have one I'm updating now

Sent: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:52 am
rundummy

Over a year ago you agreed to a trade with me for my Anistap for your 2x Starcorps Troopers, Jabba Crime Lord Card and Zam Wessell. I sent my Anistap and you never sent me a thing. I think that is unfair and dishonest. You disappeared off the WotC boards but obviously frequent here. You obviously trade with others so I'm not sure why you chose to cheat me. I only ask that you honour the trade or send my mini back please.
rundummy
Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 9:03:15 PM

Need to put RannKonnar on a 90 day warning. I don't really want to report this guy because he's a nice fella but I realised its important for everyone else's trade safety that they are aware when trading with him. We agreed on a trade and then he changed it because he said he lost one of the cards agreed in the trade. These PMs are chronologically back to front sorry.

ah, Im sorry, you can put me on the BTL if you want, because I screwed up.
:(
I couldnt find him, and I didnt want u to send the money.
So again, so sorry, and I can send Ozzel for free if u want.

What??!!! I don't really need Ozzel I was just asking for him to make it more worthwhile, Kyle is the one I need! I

Hey, i msorry that we have already worked this out, but I can only send Ozzel.
I misplaced Kyle on accident, so plz give me a break.
Im SOOOOOO sorry, but make sure you only sned one dollar.
Im sending the card tmrw, so u should get it soon
Again, Im sorry, and Im glad were doing business.

And okay I'll hunt down some dollars and will just post them to you.

i have got more orphans, but I can only send like 3 at time in the mail.
yeah, I dont have a paypal, but it would be better through mail.
any money is good I dont care if its dollar bills, lol.
you can send a money order if u want btw, if thats better.
anyway, just send as soon as u can, so my last stamp wont run out, lol.

Cool but do you have Paypal? Because otherwise I've got to track down a couple of US dollar bills from somewhere.

BTW my address is:

yeah, the mail would be better than paypal.
we can do $2.00 for them both.
My adress is:

good doing business with you!

Cool, just let me know the price. So payment? Can I paypal you? Or do I just need to send it?

k, i will check with my parents, we can get our adresses, and ill get it shipped

Great!
I will be waiting for your PM.
And $2 for both.

That sounds fine, I appreciate that. Was that $2 for both or each? I still need to check whether I've got Ozzel but can let you know by Saturday. Otherwise that's great.

Well, I could sell them both to you for $2.00. We can negotiate if thats too much.

Cool but for how much? Hothie had a price schedule for orphaned cards and minis. I still need to check whether I have Ozzel or not but I'm definitely keen for Kyle.

I could sell them too you..

Hi. I noticed your recent post for orphaned cards. You have two that I need Kyle Katarn, Combat Instructor and Admiral Ozzel. Is it possible to get them off you? Let me know what it is you wanted for them.
Bob Zila
Posted: Monday, October 4, 2010 6:57:04 AM

Well, my first trade went so well that after a month of waiting I ended posting here.
Made a trade with Waylander311. Trade was agreed on the 1 of sept, he disappeared for 10 days, send me a apologies and tolds me he would ship on the following monday. I try to contact him by bloomail and email, no reply. So I'm posting here but doudt it will change something for me since he logged on bloomilk only once since his last mail.

Hope my next trade here goes better.
sack1085
Posted: Monday, October 4, 2010 8:20:18 AM

nerfherderpictures is a bad trade. I sent my end of the deal Labor Day week and have given him supple time to send. He said that he would send a different set if his original send did not make it. He has still not sent and will not respond to me at all.

So +1 to you nerfherderpictures. Hope those ARF Troopers were worth it.