RegisterDonateLogin

Great Bloo Milk comes from happy Banthas. Happy Banthas come from Tatooine.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Ironic Moments in SWM? Options
Xeonaught
Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2011 12:56:55 PM
Groups: Member

I dont think this is ironey, just bad luck. I was using bane in a 100 point game (lol i know) and this other guy was using jarael. bane walks up, he needs two 2s to kill, first one is a 1 (fp) its a 6 (she blocks) secound is another 1 (fp) its another 1 >:(, so next round bane trys his luck again 1 (fp) 1, secound attack 20 (blocked) for the rest of the game the other dude one init everytime and just shock staffed bane to death. that was a bad day, I have the worst luck against parry saves i swear the new jaina sword toke along time to take out because my opponent was just like block, block, block, block. thanks to fsp luke she had renewal.
Green Fury
Posted: Saturday, May 21, 2011 11:57:31 AM

I was playing VASSAL in Mos Eisley map and I onlu had a uggi demos vrs his Gnner Rhysode and I made a crit, it was an irony, my last a uggi demolitionist and crit. Unfortunnately, didnt win, it would have been an epic win but wasnt. :D Hope u liked my story
Demosthenes
Posted: Saturday, May 21, 2011 11:23:30 PM

I was the one who had the Uggie crit on my Ganner, lol. I also wasted two Crits that match on figures who only had 10 HP left. Argh! =P
cicrush13
Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 5:20:46 AM

My friend telling a classroom of 3rd graders that Anakin becomes Darth Vader....apparently PG movies are not allowed to be viewed by these children and all they know is Anakin from the Clone Wars...let's just say their lives may have been ruined forever.
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 4:35:14 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

cicrush13 wrote:
My friend telling a classroom of 3rd graders that Anakin becomes Darth Vader....apparently PG movies are not allowed to be viewed by these children and all they know is Anakin from the Clone Wars...let's just say their lives may have been ruined forever.

Talk about spoilers! I wonder if he got calls from upset parents...
cicrush13
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 6:34:18 AM

swinefeld wrote:
cicrush13 wrote:

Talk about spoilers! I wonder if he got calls from upset parents...

Doubt that, but one kid did cry...I know its not minis related, but still hilarious! Flapper
jak
Posted: Sunday, May 29, 2011 12:21:55 AM

no mas! no mas!

NEVER SAW THIS BEFORE

my Mas engaged, and defeated artemisCfrog's Mas
Demosthenes
Posted: Sunday, May 29, 2011 12:40:42 AM

From VA Regionals yesterday:

My squad was Jaina/Mara/Ganner/Wedge

Playing against Kris's Bastila/Crusader/Revan squad. He runs Revan up at the start of Round 3, swaps in Cad Bane, and Cad takes 4 shots on Mara, needing 4s. Misses two attacks, Mara survives, and kills Cad. Jaina and Mara put a world of hurt on Bastila and Revan (10 HP and 30 HP left, respectively). And then I couldn't make a save/attack roll to save my life for the rest of the match. Lost that one. Also in this match: Dodonna took 3 shots, and hit on 2 of them. 1 was on Jedi Crusader, one was on Revan, lol.

Playing against Cory (Han GH, Mara, Dash, Ganner). Start of Round 3, I levitate my Mara and she runs up on his Mara. 4 attacks needing 4s. Hit, hit, hit, miss. His Mara has 20 HP left. My Mara proceeds to get shot to piss. Not much left in that game except my Jaina getting critted and killed by his Jagged Fel.
Demosthenes
Posted: Saturday, June 4, 2011 10:15:31 AM

Had my 20 HP Ganner critted on and killed by an Uggie today. 2nd time an Uggie has critted on my Ganner in my last 2 Vassal matches, lol.
swinefeld
Posted: Saturday, June 4, 2011 4:11:07 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

From the Owensboro regional today:

I was playing Stephen from Delaware (who just happened to be in the area on a family trip and was able to come and play, which I thought was mighty cool). I won an important init, and for a fleeting moment considered moving the bodyguard off Bastila in order to protect Mira (full health) from General Skywalker who was withing striking range. I opted to activate an OR Senator and have her shoot to put more damage on Yobuck, who I had been whittling down. Skywalker runs up to Mira and hits twice with Momentum. One is crit and she dies.

D'oh! Cursing

Later, the bodyguard takes a shot at Skywalker (down to 10 hp and no force), and rolls an 18, killing him. Blink Woot
flamewing333
Posted: Thursday, August 11, 2011 6:02:20 PM

I managed to get an ewok scout behind my opponents fighters and take out Supreme Chancellor Palp, Mas Amedda, and Lobot CLO, then do damage to Bossk Trandoshan Hunter before the ewok finally dies.
RyM
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011 6:32:24 PM

Playing a dynamic duo against my sister, she has Flobi and Voolvif Monn, and I have Master Windu and Qui-gon JM. Battling near a pit, Qui-gon had put 60 on Vool and taken 40. She moves him away hoping to push Qui-gon into the pit next turn. I roll, crit. Voolvif dies.
I spend the rest of the game chasing Flobi around, which is a very tiresome task (soresu, suprise move, fly).
DieAndBeMetal
Posted: Saturday, August 27, 2011 7:25:27 PM

I had a Jabba Crime Lord kill a Full HP Han, GH at the North Carolina regional. Such an epic moment.
R5Don4
Posted: Sunday, August 28, 2011 1:05:32 AM

DieAndBeMetal wrote:
I had a Jabba Crime Lord kill a Full HP Han, GH at the North Carolina regional. Such an epic moment.

FTW
DarthElijah
Posted: Sunday, August 28, 2011 8:06:35 AM

My Jabba the Hutt kills Boba, BH with a crit!!
Darthbane53
Posted: Sunday, August 28, 2011 1:00:22 PM

jak wrote:
no mas! no mas!

NEVER SAW THIS BEFORE

my Mas engaged, and defeated artemisCfrog's Mas

Thats nothing, my friend got the game winning kill with his mas on a crit VS my AT-ST...it was sad..
DarthElijah
Posted: Thursday, September 1, 2011 2:03:34 PM

Ewoks died from my Ughnauts!!!
CC-23478
Posted: Friday, September 2, 2011 6:49:32 PM

Killing opponents obi-wan, jedi master with jabba the hutt only to have anakin impulsive sweep jabba and kill him

Facing off against a squad of 3 men, exar kin, darth bane and hk-47 with a clone squad and winning in 3 rounds after loosing 1 clone to hk-47
komix
Posted: Saturday, September 3, 2011 9:15:46 PM

Battle droid rolling two crits in a row killing my Loda (yep and me failing all evades and re-rolls) -that was QUITE disturbing!
Mikl
Posted: Thursday, September 8, 2011 3:07:19 AM

My friend and I played a 400 points Light vs Dark side last week. He had a bunch of Imperial Knights + Roan Fel and Antares Draco. He ended up putting -20 damage on my Yoda, Kyle Katarn JBM and a JWM(twice!!!), along with saving 90% of his lightsaber blocks. Funny thing is that I rolled my JWM's attacks just for fun and rolled some crits but still wouldn't do any damage...at least I managed to win it, still I wonder how.