RegisterDonateLogin

Mind what you have learned. Save you it can.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Fundraising has begun for Renegades and Rogues VSet2 Options
adamb0nd
Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 11:14:18 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

So you know about when "the time will come"? I have become swamped with real life stuff, and I hardly get a chance to check these forums anymore. I still love the game, still support it, and still (like everyone) am itching to get my grubby little toydarian fingers on some v-set 2 cards.
billiv15
Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 2:43:02 AM
Groups: Member

adamb0nd wrote:
So you know about when "the time will come"? I have become swamped with real life stuff, and I hardly get a chance to check these forums anymore. I still love the game, still support it, and still (like everyone) am itching to get my grubby little toydarian fingers on some v-set 2 cards.

Probably in the month or so before Gencon. There should be a stickied thread here and on Gamers regarding point men. It shouldn't be hard to find. We are going with 1 pt man per state/country, and everyone in that state/country will contact, and go through that person. Doesn't matter if you are a couple of hours away or not. No more of this, I live 30 minutes from my point man, but I want it shipped straight to me silliness. DotF is still not completely given out because of way too many people not using the point man system, and failing to ever give their address properly (PMing Dean is not a good idea, as we've said 1000 times).

So everything will go through point men. Now, if you live on a border, and the point man from the other state is in your playgroup, we won't care if you go through that guy. People are free to make those kinds of arrangements if they desire. Dean is not sending single sets out to anyone other than really really isolated places/people. Most of R&R will be handed out to the point men at Gencon, and those not there, will get them in the mail the following couple of weeks. That's the general plan this time around. Hopefully we will have less issues this way.
eMouse
Posted: Saturday, April 2, 2011 11:39:50 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

First the mystery map, now R&R. I musta had a pay day this week! BigGrin
OLDMANKENOBI
Posted: Thursday, April 7, 2011 1:59:39 PM

if it is 2 seperate sets i would love them both . I have been out of the game for a couple years . who id the rep for Ga i need to get in touch with . please reply i love the juiced up Mandoes thank you
Echo24
Posted: Thursday, April 7, 2011 3:37:57 PM

OLDMANKENOBI wrote:
if it is 2 seperate sets i would love them both . I have been out of the game for a couple years . who id the rep for Ga i need to get in touch with . please reply i love the juiced up Mandoes thank you

I was the pointman for Atlanta, GA for DotF, and since we are changing to one pointman per state I will probably be doing it for all of GA for R&R, since the Atlanta playgroup is the biggest concentration of GA players as far as I know. When the time comes you'll be able to PM me with your info and I'll be sure you get your sets.

By the way, we have a weekly playgroup in Roswell, just north of ATL. If you live in the Atlanta area you should come by and play sometime! BlooMail me for more info.
OLDMANKENOBI
Posted: Friday, April 8, 2011 12:09:37 PM

Echo 24 thank you ,but i live in south east Ga about 5 hours from you. I just want to be sure to get the set with the Janna solo mando piece and a newer set if it is also available . I will start checking here weekly
Darthbane53
Posted: Friday, April 8, 2011 12:28:38 PM

Does any one know who the pointmen for florida is? I dont think there are ANY other people who play in florida....Crying at least not to my knowledge?
OLDMANKENOBI
Posted: Saturday, April 9, 2011 11:36:23 AM

what part of FL Bane? I live on the border ! i am looking for players also .
SquelchDog
Posted: Saturday, April 9, 2011 10:58:35 PM

Darthbane53 wrote:
Does any one know who the pointmen for florida is? I dont think there are ANY other people who play in florida....Crying at least not to my knowledge?

There was a guy on here from Vero Beach,Florida. Used to talk with him all the time. But he hasn't been on since September of last year. I should BM him see if he still plays mini's. Smile
Darthbane53
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2011 1:09:35 AM

OLDMANKENOBI wrote:
what part of FL Bane? I live on the border ! i am looking for players also .

No luck then =/ I live near Tampa (Brandon) so thats like 5 hrs south depending where on the boarder you are.
cicrush13
Posted: Thursday, April 14, 2011 12:23:12 AM

backed and can't wait!
jak
Posted: Wednesday, May 4, 2011 6:31:46 AM

Confused will those that donate $20, have a copy shipped separately,
or do we still have to go thru the point-menBored