RegisterDonateLogin

Helps build strong bones and healthy initiative rolls.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

~Calendar~ Bellevue WA April Events Options
Nightwalker
Posted: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:48:02 PM
Groups: Member

I played Nick first round kinda snuck up to gambit area then rushed in with mara kyp and shadow on vader who was closest ending up with maras quick death, vader fell then kyp quad attacked aricca.
1-0
Next i played against Tim, i sat in the turbo lifts on the ruiend based he charged in with obi i otu activated and quad attacked with mara kyp and then charged in with shadow leaving obi bleeding, following round killed obi and then took out mace.
2-0
Lost to andrew who played douku and durge and juhani... I didn't read the card, bad msitake because i thought it was a diffrent douku . which screwed me up getting ugnuaght killed and 2 guys zapped which was a pisser. I charged in iwth mara getting douku down to 30 because on of the attack missed then he locked me out with lobot and his suqad slowly picked off my guys...durge was the champion of the fight no dought.

Thank everyone for comming, I went 2-1 got second and karma hit us in the face when our prize pool was aricca and ani of nelvaan. Yup that about sums up the night
Omnus
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 4:47:56 AM

joelker41 wrote:
Omnus wrote:
Last saturday was probably the first time that myself, shinja and Vik were all playing in the same event. Yet no of us played each other. I went 4-1 and didn't play any of the top 3 players for the event. But I suppose thats my fault for losing round 2. But I didn't mind losing to an imperial sqaud. Velox's Vader, Unleashed got pretty lucky : )

17 people was awesome. Record high for a normal saturday event for us.

Did I mention that I love seeing imperial squads again. Out of 17 people we saw 5 different Vaders. Lord, Scourge, Unleashed, Jedi Hunter and IC. Just realized that I think I was the highest placing Imperial player on saturday. Thats kinda sad : ( But hell, I am quite happy with 4-1 with Palpy SL in a 17 person event with alot of our best players in it.

I am 90% sure you would have wiped the floor with my squad lol...even if Cody, Mas, and Ozzel can be 1 shotted by YoBuck.

Overall I think your finish was a testament to the power of Rex and your strong play more than anything, I can't name a figure that has changed the game more since it came out. He almost single handidly KOed Boba BH, Vaders, and pretty much Vik's whole squad. Far to much power in a 33 point figure, just compare him to Carth Onasi...who is terrible...and cost 5 points MORE.

We should have that match sometime...your map was jedi temple right? That map would be good and bad for me...Killing your Rex would be a (insert colorful word here) for me that's for sure...

Whats kinda funny was that the squad that played the most like my squad was Conor's LV squad. Our squads both centered around swaping in 1 pieces and dealing crazy damage with oppurtunist. When we played last round, I lost rex first turn. And cody followed at the begining of the round. Lord Vader being at 10hp was rough but having him betray in the last round and then I had to kill off everything that could hit him before he died and I lost. Was a much more interesting end.

Its pretty cool to think that a dark armor check from an uggie attack changed the game. If he had made the DA check and not had to reroll, he would have had the force to reroll betrayal. But if he hadn't spent the force, he would have died to palpy.
amsnow
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 5:20:43 AM

my squad for the night was durge jedi hunter, dooku of serreno, juhani, new lobot and two ugs. first match was against jack, he played kreia, lucien draay, nomi and the war droid from o.r. we played on throne room and i got to gambit first with juhani, followed shortly by dooku, he ran draay and kreia up to the gambit room in the center and the rest of his forces tried to flank around, dooku lightninged draay for 30, dray hit juhani once and dooku twice (one from riposte) and i forgot to use makashi, then the war droid came and critted on juhani. then kreia got beat up by juhani/dooku durge. all the while durge was a few squares behind the fight shooting at lucien who fell after the round where juhani was critted. then the droid was k.o.ed followed by nomi.

1-0

next match was against sarah who played sion, nihilus, holosid, geno assassin and an ugo. my durge/dooku/juhani advanced to try and ko holosid but were met by sion and spent a couple rounds "killing him" i think he came back to life about, 38 times i think it was? anyway dooku ran away from him and lightninged holosid who was next to the uggie and they went down, then juhani and dooku fought nihilus who kept stealing there force/hp, but he eventually died as did sion after a couple more eternal hatreds off.

2-0

third match was against blake who i though would beat me, if you wanna read that report just look at nightwalkers last post. but one thing i will add is that had his dice not forsaken him he probably would have won.

3-0

this was my first win at uncles so i was happy, i owe it all to durge and blakes dice
Nightwalker
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 5:26:22 AM

Yea that Last match the dice were not happy. MAybe it was because i was playing Nr, karma came to kick me in the ass. NO BAD NO NR! >.>"
amsnow
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 5:40:38 AM

hey just be happy that when i rolled 11 in the first init with lobot you also rolled 11 forcing me to re-roll Crying i wanted dash in there
Omnus
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 6:40:36 AM

Battle of the Beatsticks Round 1 Winner: Darth Tyranus, LotDS + Aurra Sing Jedi Hunter and Jolee Bindo

Battle of the Beatsticks Round 2 Winner: Count Dooku of Serreno + Durge Jedi Hunter and Juhani

Noticing a trend?
shinja
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 7:29:22 AM
Groups: Administration

Omnus wrote:
Battle of the Beatsticks Round 1 Winner: Darth Tyranus, LotDS + Aurra Sing Jedi Hunter and Jolee Bindo

Battle of the Beatsticks Round 2 Winner: Count Dooku of Serreno + Durge Jedi Hunter and Juhani

Noticing a trend?

Inferior Separatist squads somehow won both tournaments? Tongue
amsnow
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 7:41:42 AM

who won the first one?
Nightwalker
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 11:16:39 AM

Darrel...

>.>

Only trend i am noticing is the one where NR don't win tournaments at our events ahah.
joelker41
Posted: Friday, April 17, 2009 12:23:44 AM

Just so we are clear is the Elite AT AT Driver legal for tomorrow?
Nightwalker
Posted: Friday, April 17, 2009 4:19:59 AM

lol
amsnow
Posted: Saturday, April 18, 2009 12:19:55 PM

are you guys doing a sealed or draft anytime soon?
iseethespade
Posted: Saturday, April 18, 2009 2:44:56 PM

when is the 300 point game?
Omnus
Posted: Saturday, April 18, 2009 4:15:59 PM

The next 2 saturdays will be 150 and then we will do a single 300 point non-sanctioned after that.
Nightwalker
Posted: Saturday, April 18, 2009 9:16:42 PM

Yup.

Ok unlike msot of you who really wanted me to report another tournament loss i am afraid i actually won >.>

Four rounds we had 16 people I played rebel push (Var and hoth pilot and yoda dago with han smug backup)

First round against simon he played republic yodabuck with jwm panaka rex and 2 arcs and alot of filler, it was a fairly quick game and he lost each arc to a quick hand shot and the others just got pushed to death.

Second round against Sara who was playing a fun ugnuaght sqaud (clap clap) and was failry easy as well killing 2 ugernaughts wish push and she resigned.

Third round against joel it was pretty boring we played on jedi temple and basically sat there for 55 minutes back and forth then he charged in with blizzard scout, it got murdered and he resigned also alot fo key rolls that didn't go well for joel (sorry)).

Last round against steven he played imperial (i know really??) new vader jarael geno and twilek black sun with ozzel and thrawn. It was very close match and was alot of fun. I ended up winning do to many chances he had to win by gripping luke.

4-0 i got Quinlin vos for prize

following winners (not in any particular order) top 5

Myself
Joel
Steven
John
Charles

we also had

jack
sara
krupal
tim
ness
conor
clayten
paul
simon
loyd
(one more forget his name one of tims freinds)

We had 16 people probably the second largest tournament
Thank you eevryone for comming new calender up within the next week.
Grief
Posted: Sunday, April 19, 2009 12:19:29 AM

Yes indeed, much fun was had.
RevRevGar
Posted: Sunday, April 19, 2009 4:07:24 AM

Omnus wrote:
The next 2 saturdays will be 150 and then we will do a single 300 point non-sanctioned after that.

So May 9th is the 300 point tourney?!

Because I can't do May 2nd. I really hope its May 9th because I have been wanting this for so long!

-RevRevGar
danielmcdougall
Posted: Sunday, April 19, 2009 4:39:21 AM

I echo Gary's comment. I would love to do a 300 point tourny but I cannot make May 2nd. Can we push it one more week?
Thanks for all the hard work putting together and running our events!
Nightwalker
Posted: Sunday, April 19, 2009 5:01:48 AM

Yea its on the 9th...not to pre release calendar but

this sat. 25th is 150
may 2nd is 150
may 9th is 300

remember this is also not the official calendar so this may change but so far as to my knowledge we are doign 150 -150 - 300 for next 3 satrudays.

(Again this may change don't hold me to it.)
amsnow
Posted: Sunday, April 19, 2009 5:26:23 AM

hopefully it is may 9th, that will give me enough time to request that day off work