RegisterDonateLogin

Is what Obi-Wan offered Dr. Evazan.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Tennessee Regional Result Options
njarnagin
Posted: Saturday, June 25, 2011 3:41:14 PM
Groups: Member

I just got back from the TN regional Thanks to Ultrastar for running a fantastic event. I think there was at least 14 players. Here is a quick initial result:

1.Gram(aka greentime) (Sidious/Lancer/IG86x2) !Winner!
2. Spry (Skybuck)
3. Greg (Solocharge)
4.Ricky (Lord Vader/Jabba Rebel Storm)

Full Report at SWMGamers!!!

http://www.swmgamers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=205&t=11769
R5Don4
Posted: Sunday, June 26, 2011 8:43:45 AM

Attention SWM Community this is Jabba the Hutt's moment in the sun. For the very first time in the history of the game Jabba RS has made the top 4 in a Regional. NICE! ThumpUp
Echo24
Posted: Sunday, June 26, 2011 10:28:50 AM

R5Don4 wrote:
Attention SWM Community this is Jabba the Hutt's moment in the sun. For the very first time in the history of the game Jabba RS has made the top 4 in a Regional. NICE! ThumpUp

Yeah, that squad had 6 activations in the base squad, but maxed out at I think 26. Lord Vader, Thrawn, Mas Amedda, Ozzel, Lobot, and Jabba. There's a LOT you can do with 50 points of Reinforcements.
creme_brule
Posted: Sunday, June 26, 2011 11:35:59 AM

Well well spry looks like cheating only took you so far (2nd place) LOL
Bobafatt
Posted: Wednesday, July 6, 2011 1:25:08 PM

Where in TN, I just moved to TN near Nashville and looking for somewhere to play. I went to Outer Limits in Murfreesboro but was told none of the SWM guys show up anymore : (
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, July 7, 2011 7:57:46 AM

We play in a small off the charts town call jamestown. It is around two, two and a half hours away from nashville.
PooDoo
Posted: Friday, July 8, 2011 6:43:34 AM

Bobafatt wrote:
Where in TN, I just moved to TN near Nashville and looking for somewhere to play. I went to Outer Limits in Murfreesboro but was told none of the SWM guys show up anymore : (
Yea our community has gotten alot smaller. The guy who pretty started us up down here quit the game and moved away up north a while ago. W've been trying to keep it going, alot of our collections are really big, and all of our play styles are very different. We would LOVE to have more of the Middle Tennessee and surrounding areas get involved with us, it would be a blast!
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Friday, July 8, 2011 8:03:03 AM

PooDoo wrote:
Bobafatt wrote:
Yea our community has gotten alot smaller. The guy who pretty started us up down here quit the game and moved away up north a while ago. W've been trying to keep it going, alot of our collections are really big, and all of our play styles are very different. We would LOVE to have more of the Middle Tennessee and surrounding areas get involved with us, it would be a blast!

Well hit me up some time we have a group of minis players that would love to get together to play sometime, we live about two and a half hours from nashville but we could certainly make a trip out there.
PooDoo
Posted: Friday, July 8, 2011 8:49:14 AM

Cool!ThumbsUp . I'm out by the Dickson area a lot, not sure if that's by you or not, but I will definitely try to get something going with my group!
PooDoo
Posted: Saturday, July 9, 2011 4:23:35 AM

@ Boba Fatt, it was a pleasure talking with you. Donelson looks forward to meeting up with you and your boys. Its about time we had some new blood around these parts, lol.BlooMilk
theDaRkLoRdoftheSiTh
Posted: Monday, July 18, 2011 5:08:49 AM

creme_brule wrote:
Well well spry looks like cheating only took you so far (2nd place) LOL

ahahaLOL