RegisterDonate Login

Affinity: Your squad may contain Bloo Milk, regardless of faction.

Character Comments

Filter
Filtered By Character #. Unfilter

Showing 1 - 50 of 26,327 Comments12345...527Next
obiwan1knight
2/16/2019 3:35:33 PM

If Revan gets Dominated, can he use his CE to swap himself, or does his "exchanging positions" count as movement?
gholli69
2/7/2019 10:21:23 AM

Ghosts don't count as legal targets so yeah the attack just gets negated.
CorellianComedian
2/7/2019 4:38:58 AM

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that they do not get kicked off. I'm thinking that the ability to embark requires there to be an "open seat," but the ability to remain on the skiff is independent of how many "seats" it has at that moment.
obiwan1knight
2/7/2019 2:55:37 AM

SO... What happens if the only ally within 6 squares is a Force Spirit? Do they attack the spirit (which would do nothing) because bombad gungan ignores targeting? or is it treated like the ghost isn't there and the attack is negated?
obiwan1knight
2/7/2019 12:30:47 AM

What happens if Bastila activates Battle Meditation while 6 people are already on the skiff? I assume they can stay on until they get off?
General_Grievous
2/5/2019 6:03:28 PM

Yep sure would
legendarywall
2/5/2019 3:28:40 PM

would this trigger a nom bomb explosion?
FlyingArrow
2/5/2019 3:49:55 AM (Updated: 2/5/2019 3:50:11 AM)

Both parts require adjacency. But once a character is on board, they disembark normally. That is, they don't kicked off if Pote gets killed or becomes non-adjacent.
gandalfthegreatestwizard
2/4/2019 8:51:39 PM

You do have to be adjacent, so he has to either ride the Skiff or be standing next to it for it to transport 6.
obiwan1knight
2/4/2019 7:48:47 PM

So is the only way to utilize his commander effect to have him ride the skiff? or is the second part of the effect not require adjacency?
General_Grievous
1/24/2019 1:45:04 PM

I hear you, this guy has been begging for a proper boost for literally a decade haha
Prospero
1/24/2019 1:15:37 PM

One of my first Very Rares. I remember the day I went to the minis shop thinking "I'm going to buy a RotS booster and see if I pull GGJH because his sculpt is cool" and it happened lol. I think this guy could have been useful with minor improvements like simply adding JEDI HUNTER, a couple more FP and Deflect/Block. I mean, four lightsabers but can't even protect himself? Disappointing, sadly.
urbanjedi
1/14/2019 5:10:52 PM

Sheev has a ton of cool tricks.
DarkDracul
1/14/2019 7:35:24 AM

(Spend 2 force, Move 12 squares, make 3 attacks) Run 6 squares, Force Dash 6 squares, make 3 attacks. (Spend 3 force, Move 12-14 squares, make 3 attacks) Move Faster, F. Leap or L. Assault, Run 6 squares, Force Dash 6 squares, make 3 attacks. (Spend 4 force, Move 18 squares, make 4 attacks) Run 6 squares, Force Dash 6 squares, make 2 attacks, Force Dash 6 squares, make 2 attacks.
DarkDracul
1/14/2019 7:34:44 AM

Force Attuned w/ MotF2 . . . (Spend 2 force, Move 18 squares, make 2 attacks) Run 12 squares, Force Dash 6 squares, make 2 attacks. (Spend 3 force, Move 18-20 squares, make 2 attacks) Move Faster, F. Leap or L. Assault, Run 12 squares, Force Dash 6 squares, make 2 attacks.
Cassus fett
1/13/2019 3:24:18 AM

Damn, dash into double is pretty sick. I missed that combo the first time around.
FlyingArrow
1/10/2019 6:03:49 AM

Mainly, it can get guys up into the fight safely. After that, you can use it as a blocker.
obiwan1knight
1/10/2019 5:56:52 AM

^Thanks! It seems cool and TheHutts said it was strong in playtesting, but I'm wondering what is the best way to use this thing? (Or what made it strong?)
FlyingArrow
1/10/2019 3:52:44 AM

I assume you're talking about using an ability of someone riding the skiff. Their special abilities are suppressed. Also, the character on the skiff has no board presence, so it would not count distance or line of sight from the skiff. The only things that work are Force powers that do not target or count range or generate a Force ability. Force Sense is the only one that comes to mind, but I think there are 1 or 2 more.
obiwan1knight
1/10/2019 2:59:39 AM

Can a special ability that replaces attacks be used if it is line of sight? Or are those special abilities considered "suppressed"?
Rex_Moonwielder_1995
1/9/2019 12:44:30 PM

Also, it's fitting that they used Darth Plagueis for his Proxy mini, given that him BEING Plagueis was a popular fan theory. Of course, Emperor Palpatine on Throne could have also worked as a good Proxy, since Snoke is ALWAYS on his throne.
Rex_Moonwielder_1995
1/9/2019 12:40:56 PM

^Yeah, this is a cool miniature. There's a reason why some of the most powerful V-Set Bobas use this miniature as a proxy.
Rex_Moonwielder_1995
1/9/2019 12:39:23 PM

^To be fair, that would have probably made him a bit OP if it worked for both
Prospero
1/6/2019 11:40:59 AM (Updated: 1/6/2019 11:44:31 AM)

It can hold his own pretty well, if a bit overcosted. Sadly, being from the first set, he's been outdone by other Bobas as soon as they came out. What a shame! At least he's got a neat sculpt, I love it. The EE-3 carbine rifle looks amazing the way he holds it. Too bad I only have the mini... Need a stat card badly!
Prospero
1/4/2019 10:21:16 PM

Reborn/forceuser's got a gun!
urbanjedi
1/4/2019 12:30:13 AM

No. Unfortunately, GMA and regular Mobile attack are different abilities.
adamb0nd
1/3/2019 2:29:59 PM

Does GMA work with this character's CE?
swinefeld
12/29/2018 2:36:01 AM

You only choose *1* target, then affect (up to) 2 other characters (enemy or ally) adjacent to target, if present.
obiwan1knight
12/24/2018 8:41:56 PM

^Thanks! I'm not sure why I thought they had a special format like EPICS.
gandalfthegreatestwizard
12/24/2018 6:25:22 AM

They are legal in 200pt constructed, same as GMLS and every other mini in the game costed below 116pts.
obiwan1knight
12/24/2018 5:43:50 AM

What are the rules for squadbuilding with bounty hunter pieces?
Oakel
12/12/2018 1:24:52 AM

There we go. I knew that something about that felt off. Thanks for straightening me out.
gandalfthegreatestwizard
12/12/2018 12:52:37 AM

No, he can't. Lightsaber Assault replaces attacks, and a character can normally only replace their attacks once per turn, as they only get to make their attacks once per turn. If Qui-Gon was a follower, he could use LS Assault twice with Captain Tarpals, but that isn't the case.
Oakel
12/12/2018 12:29:51 AM

Is he able to perform 2 LS Assault actions in one turn with MOTF2? Because I just realize that would enable him to make 8 attacks against a target with Ataru granting twin.
adamb0nd
12/10/2018 1:50:48 AM

This was one of my first rares. It was really good when my collection was starting out because it does a little of everything.
cassekiel
12/9/2018 3:12:07 AM

I finally decided to use them in a build. Me likey. 18 points might seem like a lot, but you get a lot I think for the cost
jen'ari
12/5/2018 3:45:52 AM

what would the ruling be on Force Lightning 2? that you choose 2 targets but what if there are only 2 or less other targets?
CorellianComedian
12/5/2018 12:38:10 AM

Just noticed that Lucky Break doesn't help unless he is targeted - so an unlucky Force Repulse or Flamethrower or something can take him down easily. Even Star Wars characters have insurance coverage problems.
CorellianComedian
11/29/2018 5:05:32 PM

How is that specifically melee hate? Free shots top-of-the-round, I'd think that would be best used to clear out fodder.
CorellianComedian
11/28/2018 11:35:14 PM

Every time I see a 4-LOM or Zuckuss (post Rebel Storm), I see a Rapport that could have been worth the ink used to print it. Rapport -1 for a Unique character is a waste of space on anything higher than 10 points.
CorellianTragedian
11/20/2018 11:12:52 PM

My coming was foretold. Behold, there is balance in the Force.
kezzamachineIII
11/20/2018 11:08:44 PM

Yes, Jedi kezza. I am you. Keezamachine, created from the hand you left behind in the Cloud City on Bespin. Wielding the lightsaber you lost there.
kezzamachineII
11/20/2018 10:57:06 PM

Ah... there's only two of me. There is no III.
CorellianComedian
11/20/2018 9:04:58 PM

I'm not sure I noticed Painful Screech before. I can definitely see it being useful, but at the same time it looks funny coming after Battering Charge. "Hmmm... do I do 10 damage to 3-4 characters, or tackle those same 3-4 characters for 40 damage and launch them away from me?" However, being automatic and having extended range does make it pretty useful.
CorellianComedian
11/20/2018 4:33:09 PM (Updated: 11/20/2018 4:34:40 PM)

Wow... um. This piece is suddenly way stronger than it needed to be, I think. I guess I didn't really think through what all it could do. For anyone interested, the second-to-last post here helps clarify why Gandalf is right: http://www.bloomilk.com/forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=21974
gandalfthegreatestwizard
11/20/2018 3:25:33 AM

If taking damage from Bodyguard doesn't count as being damaged by an enemy, why does Resistance Chewie get a free barrage when Han dies bodyguarding him? The reason you can't link bodyguards is because it doesn't count as damage from an attack after it has been bodyguarded.
CorellianComedian
11/20/2018 2:44:13 AM

Wait... does Defensive Reflex trigger on Bodyguard? I don't think it does. Taking damage from Bodyguard doesn't count as being damaged by an enemy. I think Defensive Reflex doesn't trigger on Bodyguard for the same reason that you can't link Bodyguards.
jen'ari
11/19/2018 10:45:23 PM

Absolutely. Very helpful with Kyle katarn and also with kanan. I have not had much success with pure melee though
FlyingArrow
11/19/2018 9:26:26 PM

Anyone used these to any good effect before?
gandalfthegreatestwizard
11/19/2018 8:35:43 PM

I don't see how Solitary Attack would have helped. Giving characters Solitary Attack doesn't mean that they lose Double/Triple/Twin etc, it just means that they can't gain it. So if the CE just handed out Solitary instead of the restrictions, all the powerful Jedi like Mace LOTLS, Cin Drallig, GOWK and company would just be given a huge boost.
Showing 1 - 50 of 26,327 Comments12345...527Next