RegisterDonate Login

Will find you, crush you, grind you into little pieces, then blast you into oblivion.

Character Comments

Filter
Filtered By Character #. Unfilter

Showing 1 - 50 of 27,463 Comments12345...550Next
adamb0nd
2/27/2021 7:26:06 PM

She's basically the GOWK of the Sith faction
zhubwat
2/26/2021 8:39:06 AM

Always ends up in my squads one way or another... SSM is EXTREMELY good, and for just 48 points? She's great.
TheHutts
2/25/2021 1:18:40 AM

You can bring Sith Lord Revan with the Jedi Crusader - it's all very expensive though...
FlyingArrow
2/25/2021 1:09:33 AM

Mando, "turns" don't pass to the next player. In Star Wars Minis, the term "turn" refers to a character's turn. There are usually two turns in one phase. "Activation" and "turn" are almost synonymous... you activate a character then take a turn with it. But sometimes a character can take a turn that does not involve activating (Aing-Tii Flow Walking, Pawn of the Dark Side, and Odan Urr's Meditation are 3 examples). If all characters are activated (not just allies), then it's the last character of the round activating, and that character is an enemy.
gholli69
2/25/2021 12:36:22 AM

Which Revan are you sending deep Hutts. Unless I missed something this guy doesn't play with Sith Revan whice is the Revan I automatically think of when deep strike tactics are involved?
TheHutts
2/24/2021 9:34:20 PM

It's when all characters on the board are activated, not when all of your characters are activated.
Mando
2/24/2021 7:08:46 PM

i didn't see a clear explanation of when the effect triggers, as turns happen when you activate characters and pass the turn on to the next player. do turns still count as 1 or 2 activations when your out of pieces (hence they'd do 1/2 activations, pass to you....you have no more activations so they go again..etc) or do they just get to activate the rest and that counts as the end of the turn?
TheHutts
2/24/2021 6:15:58 PM

See FlyingArrow’s comment near the top. I think best use is to send Revan really deep.
Mando
2/24/2021 3:55:59 PM

does the immediate turn on Odan's BM happen every 1 (if there is activation control) or 2 activations the opponent makes after all your pieces are activated? So for example, if you opponent had 14 activations and i have 8, does that mean i get 3 immediate turns when all my guys are activated?
harryg
2/23/2021 8:46:28 PM

I like the chosen mini for rey better honestly. The staff is a much closer fit and this piece IRL does not look very nice imo
harryg
2/23/2021 8:18:47 PM

Yeah, I scored mine for 70 dollars sealed in plastic still, so I would think 50-60 for a good condition skiff would be a fine deal.
2/23/2021 8:14:40 PM

Wouldn't this be a perfect piece for Rey?
PrisonMike
2/23/2021 2:24:07 PM

Yeah this one (with card) typically sells for $50-$60 on ebay now. I really don't want to pay that much for it but I'm getting close to pulling the trigger. I can't see them ever getting any cheaper.
TheHutts
2/22/2021 11:55:33 PM

There are only four very rare, huge, non-uniques - I think they're all chase pieces?
harryg
2/22/2021 10:34:51 PM

It is a very cool piece and surprisingly a deceivingly large amount of room on the actual skiff for pieces (making the vset Barada on Desert Skiff piece even more fun to use)
PrisonMike
2/22/2021 5:41:12 PM

This is my most desired piece and the reason is because of the use in the Star Wars RPG. A skiff is great to haul players around on so even though this mini isn't good, I want it so bad for use in the RPG.
FlyingArrow
2/18/2021 12:34:35 AM

Wookiee Elite Warriors have Charging Assault +10.
AndyHatton
2/17/2021 11:33:30 PM

No you can't. Also not sure where the Charging Assault comes in
TheHutts
2/17/2021 11:28:43 PM

You can't ambush/triple with charging assault, right?
Benwookie
2/17/2021 8:44:03 PM

Combo with youngling (OR affinity) and Revanchist to give the Wookies ambush with their charging assault
adamb0nd
2/15/2021 4:20:50 AM (Updated: 2/16/2021 12:45:54 AM)

Does he now score his opponent 48 - Place Order total points when defeated with the new rules committee change? Edit: he does. Edit 2: he does not.
2/15/2021 9:33:33 PM

Thanks guys. @adamb0nd I would also add: He seems like a 28 point piece by today's standards. Pretty crazy how the times change.
TimmerB123
2/15/2021 5:19:06 PM

The ability does not contain the word “reinforcements”, thereby the new floor rule has no effect on it.
gholli69
2/15/2021 12:05:03 PM

I played a squad with him and pong krell and ERCS a couple of times with qui gon ghost to let you steal your opponents in its to try and get pongs reserves. It was pretty decent when you got the reserves, not so much when you didn't because like Flying arrow said you were always fighting short handed until Sifo dies. Might have to revisit it now that reinforcements count differently
DarkDracul
2/15/2021 4:49:59 AM

The beneficiary gains his force powers, not his Force points. Renewal 2 and Master of the Force 2 are force powers.
racanelli89
2/15/2021 3:53:05 AM

A follow up question: When Rule of Two triggers, would the beneficiary also receive Force 2 (or however many force Bane has), renewal 2, and master 2? Or only assault, defense, and protection?
Darth_Frenchy
2/10/2021 10:18:16 PM

The cool thing about the v-sets is the minis are just recommended. If there is one you think looks better, a custom you made, or a comparably sized miniature from a different game that you would rather used then you can.
adamb0nd
2/9/2021 11:56:22 PM

This makes a better Ben Swolo than Kylo Ren.
AndyHatton
2/9/2021 11:20:07 PM

I imagine its because the mini itself doesn't really look like Kylo whereas Revan does (black robes, mask, red lightsaber.)
2/9/2021 11:08:12 PM

Why isn't this figure used as Kylo Ren for the V-Sets? It makes much more sense than Revan, I mean technically Emo-Ren is Jacen Solo...
adamb0nd
2/6/2021 7:54:28 PM (Updated: 2/6/2021 7:55:14 PM)

I don't think he's the worst piece, but i do think he's the worst dooku. All others seem to have an edge on this one. The key to this one is the key to all Dookus. Whorm for quad attack. Darth Sid can force battery for him. Bodyguards for ranged defense. ASP droid isn't a terrible idea to help get those quad attacks off. I personally suggest MTB and San Hill so Dooku can go last and then first in a critical round and do the most bang for his pts.
2/6/2021 10:06:41 AM

Awful mini and awful piece, probably the worst Vader
2/6/2021 10:05:46 AM

I have this piece but cannot figure out how to play it in a game (I don't use V-sets)
2/6/2021 10:04:57 AM

So if put this guy with Grand Master Luke basically I can keep using Force Defense every turn?
TheHutts
2/5/2021 10:59:34 PM

The hologram is Sith.
2/5/2021 7:13:03 PM

I see you mean the hologram version right?
adamb0nd
2/5/2021 3:21:22 AM

Just needs a rapport to be back in the game
urbanjedi
2/5/2021 2:51:03 AM

Clone strike Darth Sid has dark master so kinda
TheHutts
2/5/2021 12:42:26 AM

If you're playing v-sets, Darth Sidious, Supreme Chancellor.
2/5/2021 12:08:32 AM

Is there any way that he could get force renewal through the commander effect of another character? Played this guy the other day with my brother, the quadruple attack is deadly, he destroyed my CS Yoda in seconds...
AndyHatton
2/4/2021 9:58:59 PM

No problem, yep anyone with Force Points can use those abilities (unless the card says otherwise, like Jacen Solo)
AndyHatton
2/4/2021 9:57:08 PM

I have not heard of that site, and reading his entry there I don’t know if I would trust many many other things on there. They seem to be referencing some alternate version of Twin Attack. He can make 6 attacks on his own
CorellianComedian
2/4/2021 8:56:35 PM

adamb0nd, that's hilarious XD
2/4/2021 7:39:35 PM

Ah...this was indeed written in the manual but I thought that they had to be written that specific ability to do, got it, thank you!
2/4/2021 7:37:46 PM

Hi Andy, thanks for the clarification, I actually read it on this sw minis wiki https://swminis.fandom.com/wiki/Grand_Master_Luke_Skywalker and I was wondering how that could be possible. Indeed, if both character have Djem So Style that could be the case but other than that I cannot see it either.
adamb0nd
2/4/2021 5:47:34 PM

He seems like a 58 point piece by today's standards. Pretty crazy how the times change.
AndyHatton
2/4/2021 1:28:59 PM

Where are you seeing he has 12 attacks? He has 6 as you say. The only way I can see him getting to 12 (+) is if he is fighting another character with Djem So style. I've gotten into some pretty crazy back and forths before.
AndyHatton
2/4/2021 1:25:46 PM

You can use Force Points to do more than power Force Powers. You can use them to reroll attacks or saves and to move faster (2 extra squares) http://www.bloomilk.com/Glossary?Id=26
2/4/2021 9:01:31 AM

Sorry I am still quite new to playing the game, how can you use this guy's force powers if he has no special ability?
2/4/2021 9:00:18 AM

Hi, quick question, how can you make the 12 attacks? Triple attack + twin attack makes 6 max attacks to me...
Showing 1 - 50 of 27,463 Comments12345...550Next