RegisterDonate Login

Kissed Luke to make Han jealous.

Custom Character Comments

Filter
Filtered By Custom Character #. Unfilter

Showing 1 - 50 of 33,710 Comments12345...675Next
5/18/2022 11:15:22 AM

Fun, I use several custom ones as I prefer them to the "Mutant Rotties" in FalloutModiphius minis. Still, great work on making them more useful than in the Modiphius or GURPS renditions. 9.3 outta 10.
Cassus fett
5/16/2022 5:47:04 PM (Updated: 5/16/2022 5:47:29 PM)

I'd switch Dark Armor for damage reduction. Their hide tends to just reduces anything they're hit with.
Cassus fett
5/15/2022 5:06:34 PM

I don't see how that CE could be any clearer other than removing the weird "Grievous Motivation" part.
GenCracken
5/15/2022 4:30:33 AM

@kobayashimaru yeah I just picked up Wasteland Warfare and I'm a huge fan of that entire franchise, so I figure I could incorporate some of those minis into SWM while I learn the other game.
5/15/2022 3:08:12 AM

Mr Fett, would you be suggesting "Yes, to lancers. No to STAPS (unless I could somehow remove their ranged ability?)" I'm still seeing it comes up yes for Lancers...
5/15/2022 3:07:05 AM

goes great with my Fallout Minis from LEADADVENTURE.DE, and Modiphius of course, but the Brother Vini stuff is great, and some of my Kingdom Death Deathclaws hehe. Awesome work.
Cassus fett
5/14/2022 5:07:38 PM

"Droids with Melee attack"
5/14/2022 3:16:45 AM

Does Grievous Motivation work on Lancer Droids or STAPs?
kobayashimaru
5/7/2022 7:32:41 PM (Updated: 5/13/2022 1:20:20 AM)

I'd rate it higher, if Greivous was without Force Powers and those block or repost abilities were a special ability instead, as I don't think Greivous was force-sensitive. Never the less, much better than my crappy custom stat card from 12 years ago. I'm going to have this made into a physical statcard. EDIT I am up-rating my original rating as this actually plays very fun. Nice work, Jak
5/2/2022 3:12:21 AM

disliked the novel compared with many other ExpandedUniverse Tales, SW:JK:JA etc, but, nice variant of the character
Cassus fett
4/5/2022 1:03:27 AM

I feel like the force powers are generic, yet accurate to the time frame i'm aiming for.
4/4/2022 6:34:46 AM

The Hasbro one is pretty good, but the Alfred Wong and those indie-MDF ones always have a special place in my heart, where they put Turbolasers and turrets or the MTT bulkhead and droid launch rack... #drool.
GenCracken
4/4/2022 4:31:05 AM

Oh snap, I meant to make it Colossal in fact I could swear that I did. It definitely has the special ability. I’ll fix that right now. It’s for use with the Hasbro Sand Crawler. I lucked my way into owning one and they’re pretty close to scale for minis.
Cassus fett
4/3/2022 1:59:10 PM (Updated: 4/3/2022 2:01:56 PM)

I don't know. I'm pretty sure a sand crawler isn't medium base. It would need to be colossal. Which would mean its only playable on the special Hoth map that came with the AT-AT. I'd also never pay 180 points for something that does zero damage. Also why would I ever want to transport people at speed 2?
4/3/2022 10:37:55 AM

Will this be a physical miniature with custom base, such as NorthTrek or Alfred Wong's kits etc, or the Finemolds etc? I give this an 8/10. Staggered Activation StatCard would be nice to accompany the physical model biggrin
GenCracken
4/2/2022 8:04:13 PM

I’m assuming someone gave it a 1 only because they think it’s #1 as nothing about this unit is so bad it should be rated so lowly.
3/27/2022 12:05:40 PM

novelty piece? I'm in! I'll make a custom from that Micromachines droid parts set etc. It'll go great with the clear cast of that Pepsi Bottle Top Max Rebo I picked up a while back.
Cassus fett
3/27/2022 12:04:13 PM

Character creator comments don’t show up. They’re basically for making notes to yourself.
GenCracken
3/26/2022 11:50:00 PM

Thanks, idk why creator comments aren’t showing up, but this is meant to be from the droid torture chamber in Jabba’s Palace in RotJ.
GenCracken
3/26/2022 11:48:40 PM

It’s to control the flow of the battle. It allows you to force your opponent to only activate once per round instead of twice. Also, it’s mostly a joke custom for use in Jabba’s Palace.
GenCracken
3/26/2022 11:46:10 PM

I didn’t mean to make it zero or infinite lol. I haven’t done the math yet to figure out what her cost should be, but I will soon as I made a custom mini and plan on actually using this character.
3/24/2022 10:45:50 PM

I'm not sure what the point of this one is - an emplacement which lets you set stuff up? perhaps to swap things into that area? it just dies too quick is all hehe.
3/24/2022 10:44:53 PM

7 outta 10 for torturing droids, otherwise its a pretty fun concept in some fringe themed droid squads.
3/20/2022 3:50:56 AM

@Cassus Fett, I believe the cost is 'infinite' (although no symbol will register for that). Kinda like the hallway of infinite Rhea's in Ep8. it's interesting to consider had Rhea have been "LUUKE", and become a vessel for Palps... / Snorkel or Dark Kilogram.
Cassus fett
3/19/2022 11:00:17 PM

…and made her cost zero?
GenCracken
3/19/2022 7:05:10 PM

Yeah, the Dark Rey she sees in that vision in Episode 9 was very intriguing to me so I made these stats for her and leaned into the fact that she would be Empress at that point. Strategically this mini would be great for closing the gap and getting your squad right up in your opponent’s face.
3/19/2022 10:54:13 AM

Empress Rhea from SW:VII-to-IX? intriguing.
ToadMuffin
3/16/2022 5:31:46 PM

Arren Kae is mentioned in Knight of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords. It's all but confirmed that it was Kreia's name before her fall to the Dark Side. So this was my attempt at a Jedi Kreia during the Mandalorian Wars.
3/15/2022 3:31:33 AM

Arren Kae? Igpay AtinLay for... "Karren"? mother of Rhea perhaps?
gholli69
2/20/2022 5:09:07 PM

Also looks like a near auto loss against most shooter squads as he doesn't have much in the way of ranged defense. He has a few force abilities that will be helpful against them but I think he will burn through his force points quickly and then go down fast, and heaven help him against a bunch of gunman artillerists.
racanelli89
2/20/2022 8:57:17 AM (Updated: 2/20/2022 8:59:04 AM)

For all the outrageousness of this piece... I think it's beaten by a bunch of Kel Dor Bounty Hunters, and a piece with flamethrower. R7 Astromech Droid Bossk, Bounty Hunter T3-M4 Kel Dor Bounty Hunter x11 Ugnaught x2 I think that beats it easily enough, with pieces to spare. And that's just WOTC pieces.
jak
2/17/2022 5:00:57 PM

cool, who's the best Boba for Dismount?
twinjedi
2/15/2022 6:35:59 PM

Looks pretty good. I like it
Gungan Batman Clone
2/15/2022 2:59:52 AM

Fun Piece. Should she be Fringe or maybe New Republic with Independent Outfit?
UrbanShmi
2/14/2022 1:24:08 AM

Yeah, that would be better.
adamb0nd
2/14/2022 12:13:57 AM

Well done. I'd expand her CE to droids, maybe.
adamb0nd
2/13/2022 4:58:26 PM

Nice! I hope we get Max Rebo next
Cassus fett
2/13/2022 4:44:57 AM

Where is the incessant flashbacks ability?
2/13/2022 2:47:36 AM

A fun Boba based on Book of Boba? it'd be nice if there were some 'diminishing returns' or 'bacta addiction' facet to it, very interesting strategic Boba though that lets you put in VSet Boba after putting Bounty Hunters Boba or TFU Boba hehe
Cassus fett
2/1/2022 2:48:22 AM

Why did you post the same character 4 times?
Cassus fett
1/31/2022 4:49:27 AM

^ Oh yeah, still solid. Just needed a tweak down since pirates have beaucoup support now.
adamb0nd
1/30/2022 11:59:22 PM

Still solid. Thanks to splash, this guy could have -5 attack and I think would still be worth it. They can get accurate + double + evade, and that's pretty good for 8 points.
Cassus fett
1/30/2022 8:35:40 PM

Playtesting revealed +9 attack was way too high, especially with the all Fringe (Talon/Xizor) and/or Pirate (Crimson/Zothip/Booster/Arvo) boosts available now that didn't exist when originally designed. Extra especially if played with the custom Bar-Kooda built to boost them already. Lowered to +5 now.
TimmerB123
1/17/2022 10:05:14 PM

In addition to gaining Pirate from Booster, they can gain Black Sun from A Nautalan BSV, etc with no worries on too much damage. They cannot stack Xizor's CE and Thrawn's Opportunist CE (as an example) to get 30 damage. With skyrocketing damage - the game really does need this ability in general. Simple useful little piece with many applications - AND a much needed new SA added to the game.
TimmerB123
1/17/2022 9:54:51 PM

Also - these could pull double duty with Melshi and give Synergy to the Rogue Marines and be Hero's Bodyguards (With DR10!)
TimmerB123
1/17/2022 9:54:48 PM

So a minor scissors piece very much in theme. Valid re-used abilities that also are not on any other SpecForce (and - as the quote shows - they prided themselves on being specialists.) I intentionally gave him just 10 Dam, to keep the cost down, but also to make him work really well in tandem with the SpecForce Technician (giving jolt and twin. Good chance to activate a piece.) Since Frag Gren Asslt doesn't replace anything, he could shoot and do the run, or Breach and FGA.
TimmerB123
1/17/2022 9:53:13 PM

Outside of most of the Hans and a couple Lukes, there's only a few other Rebels with accurate. Only 1 Non-unique, and that's the GOD AWFUL Rebel Marksman. I feel like the Rebels in general could use a little accurate in the non-unique category, and targeting helps with a lot of low attack ratings.
TimmerB123
1/17/2022 9:53:09 PM

Helps the VERY overcosted WotC Red Hand Trooper, while also makes the other Red Hand Squadron into pilots (which they were!) This also helps the Red Hand Troopers to get their Squad Firepower (which currently is nigh on impossible) Finally - it's a stealthy accurate shooter to synergize with Heoric Stand. I like Bria Tharen and the Crimson Fury Pilots a lot, and this makes the subfaction mesh better. Much needed to be viable.
TimmerB123
1/17/2022 9:04:08 PM

A species not represented in minis yet (but should be!) coupled with being a Scoundrel, thus able to become a pirate via Booster Terrik. They'd play nicely together.
TimmerB123
1/17/2022 8:36:12 PM

About as straightforward as you can get. Many CEs are for faction specific troopers/soldiers (or specifically NAMED soldiers/troopers - IE Stromtrooper, ARC Trooper, etc.), but some are just for generic trooper/soldiers. These can fill in the ranks to benefit from those CEs, most likely brought in as a reinforcement/reserve.
Showing 1 - 50 of 33,710 Comments12345...675Next