RegisterDonate Login

Is more powerful than any Jedi!

Custom Character Comments

Filter
Filtered By Custom Character #. Unfilter

Showing 1 - 50 of 32,496 Comments12345...650Next
5/20/2018 11:19:09 AM

Kanan and luke rebel commando in the same army.
AlexTheGreat
5/20/2018 9:29:43 AM

Jen sorry man but what do you mean by double levitation?
5/19/2018 2:23:22 PM

Double levitation might be too much in a faction
5/19/2018 2:21:44 PM

We have never had levitation on a piece with good ranged defense and he can get evade as well. So he rolls form 3 but first rolls for a plus or minus. If he fails he does it again for evade and if he fails that he reroll.
jak
5/19/2018 11:30:20 AM

Oops, need to make it affect medium or smaller living allies.
5/18/2018 5:39:24 PM

I do usually aggressive cost, mainly because I look at the V-sets, and normal try to design something that would fit in. ( not always, but sometimes) This one in particular, I knoew I had a 30 point thrawn piece who was already in the faction, and gave a damage boost and a movement breaker. So I was trying to find a way, to make this one worth playing in some squads over the other one. Best way to do it, is to aggressively cost the character. Its sad, but true :(
surf_rider56
5/18/2018 4:14:43 PM

... well, if you've got me down now, you don't need me! On a different note, do you always aggressively cost? That in itself would/should auto include an occasional + number to balance it out!!
droidadmiral
5/18/2018 12:43:54 PM

i'll teleport my ig lancer strafe everything and hide, then pawn the lancer and fly back through, woot
jak
5/18/2018 12:43:40 PM

well, I hate it too. my compy wont let me edit him, :(
5/18/2018 11:50:15 AM

I don't really like Force Ascetic... I think it needs some sort of synergy with another LothWolf, I remember them being in packs in the show. I don't like the uber movement breaker... Also, shouldn't this character be a huge? Or am I misremembering them?
5/17/2018 10:03:43 PM

Perfect then. You got him at 32, Your typical +-5 puts him exactly on the cheap end at 27, which is exactly what I got him at. I've got your scoring method down now ;)
droidadmiral
5/17/2018 8:48:44 PM

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
5/17/2018 8:20:20 PM

I love stealth and speed 10 on it.
5/17/2018 8:19:55 PM

Force hyper travel is very very powerful. I think it should activate one of the riders. In the show one of them was hurt and it was used to escape danger correct? Is there a way to show that?
surf_rider56
5/17/2018 6:43:09 PM

Base 16, + SA's = 28, FP's = 35 total. I think Hyper could use a little rewording (You've already got Mount, no need to include it here) and frankly, 24 squares is almost board wide; that may be a bit much (and Yes I know they could move fast for great distances. May be put a limiter on it like they need to take one turn just to dismount.)
surf_rider56
5/17/2018 6:33:36 PM

I got him around 32; Rukh, Art, Fire and the CE probably aren't cheap. His base stats/Unique are probably 8 (because of the -1's you have.) but almost all the SA's are 2-4 pts each.
surf_rider56
5/17/2018 6:15:17 PM

Draw Fire/Evade and Redirect go hand in hand. You're trying to help out Hera (IHY) and Ezra(CE) so there's not much "Fat" there; not sure if you'd just be better off costing him 40-42 and to heck with it.
surf_rider56
5/17/2018 6:00:19 PM (Updated: 5/17/2018 6:07:37 PM)

Just at first glance with doing anything, 36 seems undercosted for what he brings ... Edit, just Base stats + Unique/Melee/Double make him 24 - His eight other SA's & FP's + a CE, easily north of 46.
5/17/2018 6:05:18 PM

I can definitely se ehis cost going up, what ar eyou thinking. if it is above 45 I will need to trim some off of him.
surf_rider56
5/17/2018 5:34:03 PM (Updated: 5/17/2018 5:58:39 PM)

Do we even have Purgill in the game? RBW is sort of an expensive, one shot Eternal Hatred with the character coming back fresh ... it Is rather timey whimey. Star Wars has, for the most part. stayed away from Dr. Who stuff ....
5/17/2018 2:24:40 PM

Yes it is! I used some Bombad Gungan wording to try to clean it up. GG's wording was used for Stasis as well. thoughts on the piece now?
5/17/2018 12:07:23 PM

Ataru is terrible and I have never been able to use it without double force pull or something like that in my squad.
5/17/2018 12:01:38 PM

Reach Between Worlds is very very interesting...I'm not sure I like Summon Purgill. As I agree it is so situational to be his only other Force Ability, and I couldn't imagine using it over the other one ever in a match. I just feel like this guy is missing a lot for 50 points.
5/17/2018 11:55:55 AM

I like Form 4, Alternate ways to use a Lightsaber style is cool imo.Empathy is perfect. His CE is interesting... Should it apply only to Ghost Crew tho?
5/17/2018 11:54:42 AM

Is redirect like Bombad Gungan?
5/17/2018 11:50:12 AM

I would also bet, that his screen time, was more non combatant than combatant. I would guess... He had a weapon in his hand, less than 5 total minutes in the entire season 4. And I would also bet, he was the focus of a battle, being a Military commander, without a weapong about 15 minutes, as the absolute least amount of time.
5/17/2018 11:48:36 AM

I bet, for every 1 time you can show me a scene where he was fighting I can show you 2/3 where he wasn't!
5/17/2018 11:37:14 AM

If bail organa can have an attack rating and damage any one can.
5/17/2018 10:50:49 AM

In rebels itself he gets involved all the time and had showcased his fighting ability and accuracy with a pistol on numerous occasions. Shooting ezra played a significant role. He used a rather small pistol even if you have him 11 attack and 10 damage
5/17/2018 10:46:56 AM

I chose this name, because every 90% of the time, they refer to him as Grand Admiral, no name attached with it. His history with the Empire ( his new one, not the Legends history) He doesn't get involved as much as just sit back and control the flow of battle. So not having attack or damage is very thematic of his role in the Empire. I do wonder about his cost... I think 27 may be to aggressive... But I honestly am trying to compete with the other Thrawns.
jen'ari
5/17/2018 10:34:04 AM (Updated: 5/17/2018 10:36:21 AM)

He shoots at the purgills and shoots Ezra in the back and his history as a character is to shoot.
Oakel
5/17/2018 4:50:08 AM

I really like the new abilities! That CE is great given how little mobility options the Empire has besides swap. My one concern is that he could pretty much tech a squad by himself 27pts. I like the choice to make him a non-combatant. Cool piece all around.
surf_rider56
5/17/2018 3:09:34 AM (Updated: 5/17/2018 3:11:37 AM)

Thrawn? Just say it in the name instead of using rank, Like Thrawn, Imperial Grand Admiral
5/17/2018 2:18:26 AM

I thought he should... but I rewatched him in the season, and he only shot 1 time... and it was at Sabine after she steals the Prototype. You said to stick to season 4.... So I am. I almost made a Hologram version instead of this because he was 50/50 holo in real life. And I thought about Suppress.... But I was tinkering with the idea of Disciplined leader not working against it... But I am not against just suppressing it... I figured he was giving up his Replace attacks ability in order to do this, so I wanted to make it worth it.
5/17/2018 2:10:54 AM

Was is at should not make them a follower just suppress it. I think he should have an attack and damage
5/17/2018 1:53:23 AM

I should definitely change it to Imperial Allies. Non Uniques does make more sense than just Allies... So I probably will change that out. Do you not like the movement with him? I completely forgot to add Master tact on him.
General_Grievous
5/17/2018 12:42:05 AM

Hey Jen, I think force stasis needs wording to say when it can be used. "Stasis (Force 2: Usable when a target enemy activates within 3 squares of this character, that character cannot move, attack, or use abilities this turn, save 11.) And for redirect are you selecting an enemy or another ally to get hit? May need to change wording
General_Grievous
5/17/2018 12:36:31 AM

Wow deadly stuff, War is Art is really cool. I think you should change CE to "- loses their commander effect and counts as a follower until the end of the round" Also I think you should have a caveat on Fire on Them or else he is going to be jacking up heavy 30-40 damage shot Fringe shooters or Sith lords, making it non-unique Imperial character would probably be sufficient.
General_Grievous
5/16/2018 11:36:37 PM

A Grievous HoH, Cin Drillag, or Zannah if you don't have a good way past their defenses. Or a key commander like Thrawn which would be thematic.
5/16/2018 12:44:36 PM

I was thinking the other day and this reinforced it. Rebels makes great use of animals and creatures. Giving up 50 points to remove someone else. I wonder if I would do that. Who could I remove? VoL is one.
General_Grievous
5/16/2018 12:35:48 PM

Haha thanks trying to showcase some of his more crazy stuff
jen'ari
5/16/2018 11:56:30 AM (Updated: 5/16/2018 12:17:07 PM)

UPDATED: had to drop Soresu since he can easily grab Evade and I didnt want it to stack. Draw Fire mixed with Redirect is fun imo. Kanan never struck me as a fantastic fighter. Rukh got the better of him in melee combat as did the guy with the lightwhip. He used the force to get the advantage. Counter Push is a Kanan staple imo. I Have You is the same wording for Walking Carpet. Redirect works only for SA instead of attacks since he has Evade
5/16/2018 3:06:07 AM

wow pretty intense stuff!
5/16/2018 1:15:06 AM

5/15/2018 8:56:30 PM

1:30 ish
5/15/2018 8:56:24 PM

This is a "what he has done up to this point and who he is in Season 4" character. Where he uses the force pretty readily and very effectively almost as a first option over his Saber. I am thinking about something to have camaraderie with Hera, the Stasis happened when rescuing Hera right before he pulled a stormtrooper through a window. video of the stasis and pull. Kanan has a lot going for him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUWKp-LoNjw
5/15/2018 8:20:47 PM

Is there a particular episode your going for? Or is this more of a broad season 4 Kanaan?
5/15/2018 6:47:37 PM

It is not more powerful than activating someone is it? Jedi mind trick and jolt should be almost as powerful or more powerful
5/15/2018 6:39:51 PM

Lightsaber reflect reflects them but this reflects special abilities like missiles. Stasis is based on stopping a storm trooper from moving at all and he actually performed a stasis on him as far as I could tell.
surf_rider56
5/15/2018 6:34:59 PM

Stasis seems a little too powerful for Kanan; what are you basing that on? His "Enlightened" ability before he died? ... and isn't there already an ability that redirects attacks? Can't think of what it is and haven't had a chance to look it up.
Showing 1 - 50 of 32,496 Comments12345...650Next