RegisterDonate Login

The other Chosen One.

Custom Character Comments

Filter
Filtered By Custom Character #. Unfilter

Showing 1 - 50 of 33,355 Comments12345...668Next
9/13/2019 5:18:17 AM

Very interesting, and clearly this guy didn't search his prisoner very well for weapons haha
9/1/2019 7:41:21 PM

Looks pretty good
9/1/2019 7:39:49 PM

This is great! I was going to say it's a bit strong for its cost but then noticed the base size and nevermind we are good haha
8/25/2019 7:24:03 PM

This is great!
8/25/2019 12:00:25 AM

Force pull distraction combo is more powerful them i think people give it credit.
8/24/2019 11:59:52 PM

I was thinking the coordinated movements could help at up a lt3 with ataru from the galactic hero luke. I think this piece, gh, and the newest ben could be powerful
8/24/2019 5:25:26 PM

8 attack and 10 damage? I don't think you would need to up her cost. And it might make the opponent want to target her if she kills uggies or what not
8/24/2019 5:06:15 PM

That's fair, would I have to up cost then? I'm trying to really streamline her to make her the cheapest Padme without taking anything away from the other ones.
8/24/2019 5:05:10 PM

I like the Han boost, we had a similar idea with protective and it's a great thematic married ability representation
8/24/2019 5:03:57 PM

Good no Jen, simple boost and you got the kiddo in there too. Well done.
8/24/2019 1:33:28 AM

I'd give her sniper, she was a really good shot.
FlyingArrow
8/20/2019 1:04:22 PM

With that character name you can add Double Agent for free.
General_Grievous
8/20/2019 6:03:57 AM (Updated: 8/20/2019 6:04:17 AM)

I like the idea here but maybe a different name then critical intel? Something to do with Traps or ray shields, actually that just gave me a sweet idea for a ray shields piece hahaha.
8/17/2019 2:51:09 AM

24 defense and Shien is some amazing defense! Morrigan with her 15 attack will still miss half the time. Bandon and this guy means he can drop 160 himself. Revan (62), Vader (60), Bandon (27), Amanoa (20), Wyyyrlok (20), 11 filler and you have a powerful squad, you have a potential 28 square 120 drop. (20 revan, 8 from Vader) or a 26 square 160 drop.
8/12/2019 5:37:45 PM

Haha exactly, to busy mowing down horses of Stormtroopers to worry about blocking haha. He did deflect a shot away earlier in the clip so that's what justified changing Ninman to LD for me.
General_Grievous
8/12/2019 5:42:03 AM (Updated: 8/12/2019 4:20:58 PM)

True he didn't really use any melee defense in the clip but I did upgrade his repulse from 2 to 5 which can get insane with the Force Focus. Also change grip to Sith grip 3 to represent his "Force crush" and throwing an enemy by damaging an adjacent character. Swapped Ninman to Lightsaber Defense then came up with a fun new ability Force Fury to let him be able to get free Lightsaber defenses or Burst Lightnings if he defeats an enemy on his turn.
8/12/2019 10:29:38 AM

Force Fury is an amazing ability. love the changes. and touche about no melee defense, his offense was his defense haha.
8/11/2019 10:18:43 PM

Counter push would work. You know a counter push and Jedi reflexes combo could be potent and fun.
8/11/2019 10:18:10 PM

I think he needs a crazy force power if using the clip. I saw a massive repulse and a force crush. Right now i would cost this piece at about 70. Needs damage and melee defense
8/11/2019 10:15:55 PM

But why force ascetic?
8/11/2019 10:15:25 PM

Awesome piece and that clip was fun as well
gholli69
8/11/2019 6:07:36 AM

Cost should probably be mid to high 50s for this piece but other than that it is an awesome kenobi.
8/10/2019 4:33:41 AM

Awesome! Would love to see the Malgus that went with.
swinefeld
8/10/2019 12:49:17 AM

I dig it. Nice work. :)
gandalfthegreatestwizard
8/9/2019 11:42:27 AM

That could be cool. I was basing Camaraderie off the fact that Vindican was his master so he taught him how to do it, but it's also true that Malgus didn't reach his full potential until he'd killed Vindican, rule of two style. If I did it that way, Malgus could wait until he's almost dead and use his CE to actually kill his master and move an enemy into his square. That sounds way better, I'll change it.
8/9/2019 10:46:39 AM

Awesome! What if instead camaraderie for Malgus he gains it when Vindican dies or something?
ChewbaccaTheRebel
8/8/2019 8:36:11 PM

Special Abilities Stinger pistol: +10 damage with a successful attack against a living enemy with 14 or less defence. Cannot be an adjacent target Baton: Can make two adjacent melee attacks if they do not move this turn
8/6/2019 6:21:58 AM

That is awesome! And greatly thematic too. He needs Unique and Ghost Crew and possibly a point drop but great job. I would like to see a CCC Week where we go after swapping/activation control but you really hit it on the nose here.
Caedus
8/6/2019 2:37:11 AM

I actually considered dropping him to about 12 to 13
gandalfthegreatestwizard
8/6/2019 1:38:40 AM

If Republic and Rebels had Reinforcements that could bring in Uniques, maybe then he could be an effective counter to act control and swap. But it doesn't seem like he'd be worth his points most of the time if you include him in your base squad- especially in Rebels where you'd much rather take Dodonna. Maybe if he had something else to do with a more general use?
Caedus
8/6/2019 1:20:02 AM

I'll have to change it, but he is Unique as well
Caedus
8/6/2019 1:05:42 AM

I give you AP-5. Enjoy
8/3/2019 5:46:41 AM

This is awesome! Well done
swinefeld
8/1/2019 3:47:24 AM

That CE (and MoP) is very interesting.
swinefeld
8/1/2019 3:25:11 AM

That's all good, just noting that "nearest enemy" is an issue. So cover or not matters, but I know that you know the targeting rules well. Just add 'enemy' and the rules cover the the rest. :)
gandalfthegreatestwizard
8/1/2019 2:26:09 AM

@swinefeld- There several abilities in the game that don't specify "enemy" target but still mean enemy (which was what I intended). For example, Force Blast 3 and Force Lightning 4. If I'd bothered to make a glossary for the ability, it would say enemy target. (As a side note, being able to Blast allies would not be far off thematically, as that's exactly what he did to Freedon Nadd's ghost.) @jen'ari- Yes.
8/1/2019 2:12:46 AM

good point, will change to unpreventable damage. and yes Embrace would Stack, so at 10 HP would have 29 defense and 19 attack.
Caedus
8/1/2019 2:09:32 AM (Updated: 8/1/2019 2:09:47 AM)

also would embrace stack? yikes
Caedus
8/1/2019 2:08:51 AM

May want to have a save fail or can not be prevented as shedao shai would be rolling 4 to take no damage at all for the boost
swinefeld
8/1/2019 12:17:55 AM

Good question. I would add that it doesn't specify "enemy" targets, in which case sight is the only requirement for allies. Oversight, or interesting wrinkle?
7/31/2019 11:46:51 PM

Love Indiscriminate Demolishing. Can you imagine running 20 squares, dropping off Kybuck who does a loop and ends attached to R2 and R2 tows him away? But i love the piece for Separatists who need the movement. Grievous Wheel Bike gets a Galloping off or you can drop Hypori off for a brutal Spinning Blade Attack.
7/31/2019 11:42:07 PM

In Sith Blast you can hit any 2 targets regardless of how far a part they are?
7/31/2019 3:56:10 AM

Very crazy mount Kiki. And thematically bang on for barraging across the map. You could probably tidy up Racer to say: "At the start of this character's turn, it may take 20 damage to move 4 additional squares while moving until the end of the phase."
FlyingArrow
7/27/2019 2:40:26 AM

Activation makes sense in the sense that the race distracts them and they miss a turn.
ThePaleLady
7/26/2019 1:12:32 AM

Hello, everyone. This is my OC I made for fun and am soon to work on a costume for. Just wanted to put it together for fun and see what you all think. I haven't played this game in about eight years.
gandalfthegreatestwizard
7/25/2019 9:50:36 PM

Thematically, I don't see it making much sense that a swoop finishing a race does something to enemies. I might just make another entry since I don't think this one is that great.
7/25/2019 6:01:34 PM

Valid points Flying and made both of your suggestions while dropping the "stunned and weakened" penalty. Now it's a matter of the enemy draining it first or not
FlyingArrow
7/25/2019 4:18:25 PM

Additional victory points probably wouldn't fly for the regular skirmish game. Another benefit could be activating back-row commanders. "If this character ends its turn in an opponent's starting zone, enemies in or within 4 squares of that starting zone are considered activated; (save 11? 16?)" Maybe no save so that the threat forces commanders to move forward to at least the 9th column.
FlyingArrow
7/25/2019 4:14:29 PM

Seems underpowered. When you're low enough on HP that a full-heal is worthwhile, it's probably more important to kill the threat than to take a turn to heal up. 40hp emplacement also looks like a free 18 points for the opponent. I'd probably go to "replaces-attacks" instead of turn on Drain Essence, and 90hp on the Bacta Tank itself
Showing 1 - 50 of 33,355 Comments12345...668Next