RegisterDonate Login

Makes you stronger, gives you focus...

Custom Character Comments

Filter
Filtered By Custom Character #. Unfilter

Showing 1 - 50 of 28,832 Comments12345...577Next
Deaths_Baine
6/24/2017 5:08:22 PM

Lol
blemelisk
6/23/2017 6:09:29 PM

so squad abilities (same name as) can trigger from "Reborn", "501st" etc?
Lord_Ball
6/23/2017 5:27:11 PM

Affinity should be Camaraderie (Affinity is faction based, Synergy is Stat based and Camaraderie is Ability based). TW should definitely be restricted to defeated, if it wasn't for the reinforcements it'd be fine as is. Personally I don't care for Squad Member on here since you are identifying them as Doom Regiment already Squad Member just seems like more of the same (even if functionally different).
blemelisk
6/23/2017 4:47:08 PM

This character while a decent combat character (as per cannon) he is foremost a really good commander. Please let me know what you think about the changes I an contemplating above.
blemelisk
6/23/2017 4:46:00 PM

Well as worded TW can go off more than twice, but I have been SERIOUSLY contemplating changing the wording to defeat only, so it can happen at most, twice. Though I might make it at most 3 times (so it goes off if Doom dies) as right now with all 3 characters as I have created them, they take up 130 points. I also having been thinking of doing the same with EMPG, making either Save 16 (ive never seen droids dodge the weapon, nor do EMP weapons behave just like reg grenades do from my understanding), or save 11 to make the damage 10. Im leaning towards the former.
Lord_Ball
6/23/2017 3:45:22 PM

Increased cost to 25.
6/23/2017 12:25:29 PM

I like the minus to attack. I will make his attack an 11 or 12 and give -4 so it is a 7 or 8
Lord_Ball
6/23/2017 12:23:16 PM

I think Coverfire needs some work, perhaps a -4 to the attacks since when providing cover fire you aren't exactly aiming, or something like Coverfire(replaces turn: sight; choose up to 3 legal targets those targets suffer -4 to their attacks until this characters next turn).
Lord_Ball
6/23/2017 12:15:28 PM

I'm pretty happy with how he turned out, It almost makes every Windu playable in the right squad. LotLS still has better survivability overall, JM gains the most (since he doesn't have Vaapad, he at least can gain deadly), but Whirlwind attack would be his claim to fame. Even Master windu with his Renewal and shatterpoint might find a use, probably unlikely, but hey I can dream about all Mace's being playable can't I? CS Mace ends up at only 58 pts!
Lord_Ball
6/23/2017 11:56:44 AM

Diversion needs "next round" if just for clarity. And is that overall activation or jut yours? as written it seems like it's overall, so if that wasn't the intent fix that too, otherwise that's a cool take on a new initiative ability. BTW how would it interact with MT?
6/23/2017 4:45:45 AM

That is cool! Diversion works. Coming to Kenobi. Hmmm I don't see anyway to abuse that. Kenobi on boga with cunning can be fun and we definitely Cody was around when gowk was on boga
General_Grievous
6/23/2017 3:20:22 AM

Thanks CC, and part of the reason for the cost is to limit breaking pieces. More expensive than Exile but helps out more pieces.
General_Grievous
6/23/2017 3:19:06 AM

Thanks and I kept it at 75 to still make him the target, cover his nice limited reinforcements and synergize with one other republic Commando
6/23/2017 2:29:54 AM

ooohhh, base stats. ya, than 25 is good. since the extra points are limited I think you add like 5-10 onto the cost and look at it there. would this piece at 30-35 be reasonable? I dont know. it fits within the range though imo
CorellianComedian
6/23/2017 2:24:09 AM (Updated: 6/23/2017 2:25:53 AM)

Dude. I would so play this! Kas'im + Bane + Plagueis, maybe? or K + P + Revan? I bet Revan - set up Kas'im's Ataru Mastery nicely. Oooh! There's room for Bandon! Wait... then no booming voice...
General_Grievous
6/23/2017 2:23:17 AM

I could but than he is only 15 points so would have to lose some stuff
6/23/2017 2:22:42 AM

i have thought about that movement ce and think i would play gendu
jen'ari
6/23/2017 2:21:06 AM (Updated: 6/23/2017 2:22:10 AM)

fun and cheap, makes it doable and makes a 25 eeth koth have something cool game play wise
6/23/2017 2:14:22 AM

fun stuff and can be powerful but costly, would be fun to play I bet
6/23/2017 2:13:29 AM

interesting piece with a lot going on. I love EMPG! but might make it save 16 just b/c of the nature of EMP (ever sen what they do to sentinels in the matrix?) TW is fun and can only happen twice in the game right? one for Tiplar and one for Tiplee? if not than I would make it straight one or the other and not both so you get 1 from each. you might already get 60 reinforcements! the extra reinforcements might be overkill.
6/23/2017 2:10:21 AM

what if you he costed 65? that is my only thought.
6/22/2017 6:53:34 PM

Good point
Kamikaze13
6/22/2017 5:47:01 PM

For Clone Commander I used the wording from Wolffe, but I see on Bly it clarifies it so I put that on. I could have just given him DL but it's more flavourful this way. And the first part of the CE now has a range. Only using it when you win Init is a nice idea but without renewal on Mundi I wanted to guarantee you get some thing out of it. Thanks for all the feedback guys!
6/22/2017 4:26:05 PM

I think it should be it an ally ideas a force power to reroll initiative and wins initiative. I love the coordinated attack on him
Lord_Ball
6/22/2017 10:40:09 AM (Updated: 6/22/2017 11:51:10 AM)

overall nice and simple, only issues I have would be I don't care for clone commander as an ability as written anyway - is it supposed to last until end of skirmish or when ki dies? if it's the end of skirmish why not just give him disciplined leader, and one of the parts of the CE should probably be limited to some range (i.e. Uses a FP within 6, or after FP a trooper within 6, or after CE an adjacent Clone) Everything Boardwide just seems over the top.
General_Grievous
6/22/2017 5:08:39 AM

Great stuff! Quite the wordy CE though you definitely made him work with Ki
Lord_Ball
6/21/2017 12:13:06 PM

Forgot to add order 66. yeah replaces turn on Shatterpoint kind of sucks, but the CE triggering off crits does give it a little more incentive to use, perhaps bringing Sly along to dominate Mace to use it.
CorellianComedian
6/21/2017 3:30:05 AM

I like this piece a lot - puts General Windu back on the table. That CE is cool - I thought it was kinda useless at first, because even with Deadly Attack I'm not sure random troopers get much use out of crits. BUT, allowing MACE to go all lawnmower is pretty cool!
General_Grievous
6/21/2017 3:21:05 AM

Nice cheap build and cool CE!
6/21/2017 2:57:23 AM

ya mace is difficult.. you know what might be fun is trying to do something with Shatterpoint that allows it to not replace turn or allows him to see the target from sight. Maybe like Gathering Intel or reconnaissance. maybe a little of a stretch but with enough intel Mace might be able to see the shatterpoint. hmmm.. thats tricky. or allows it to replace attacks or something.
CorellianComedian
6/20/2017 11:41:48 PM

Dude. That's awesome!
6/20/2017 10:09:42 PM

Giving the old han treatment to ki adi I see. I like that the ce assassi helps galactic Marines, will have to look into that
General_Grievous
6/20/2017 9:55:35 PM

That is quite the boost to marines and Ki but Ki definitely needed it
6/20/2017 7:45:54 PM

Stream line it and I can comment, messy right now
Lord_Ball
6/20/2017 4:48:09 PM (Updated: 6/20/2017 6:02:28 PM)

Yes it was supposed to be similar to Leia, RH (fixed it). 5 points off General Windu's cost does make him more worth while again (especially with his CE and Shatterpoint), but it is still hard to not want to use Legacy (I really don't like the design of that piece, he's so good it's terrible)...
6/20/2017 4:03:30 PM

I think I would still use legacy windu. Does the movement allow for the rest of the characters attacks? So run up hot with a critical with gma and than move 2 and hit someone else with the flurry attack and than still have 2 more attacks?
SithBot
6/20/2017 4:20:39 AM

working progress
General_Grievous
6/20/2017 3:45:56 AM (Updated: 6/20/2017 3:48:45 AM)

Updated him with Jedi General, though also considered making it give him Squad Member instead
donnyrides
6/20/2017 3:24:10 AM

There, I think I fixed it. lol
swinefeld
6/20/2017 2:50:03 AM

Hilarious! One problem, V-set cards state base size, WotC doesn't. So what size? If Medium, Boba BH can disintegrate them, etc. Sorry, it's a habit I've acquired that is hard to shake. Still, a good laugh, thanks. :)
Deaths_Baine
6/19/2017 8:59:37 PM

hahahah, Honey I shrunk the Tank and now its playable!
Kamikaze13
6/16/2017 7:59:32 PM

Yeah, that definitely needs a limit. Don't know how I missed that...
Jakster
6/16/2017 9:36:42 AM

What does a female vest do?
SithBot
6/16/2017 4:13:34 AM

I like the idea of equipment and think could be fun if limited. For instance make a rule that says you have to add the cost onto the character before the skirmish and the SA to the character before the skirmish as well. So this would make GOWK cost 56 and have +10 HP from the start. this "piece" is not on the grid at all and has no HP, it just adds to the character. like Stealth Generator cost 15, before set up choose an ally, that ally gains Stealth and costs 15 more cost for purposes of Gambit. or Regenrative Implants. Cost 15. before set up choose an ally, that ally gains regeneration 10.
blemelisk
6/16/2017 12:16:56 AM

I have an idea: Production Efficiency: (Huge Droid allies cost 20% (-2 points per 10, rounding up) less while in a squad with this character). So a 49 point character would cost 10 less, a 61 point character 14 less. Or could make it 10% instead so 49 point character would be 5 less, 61 point character would be 7 less. (or you could round down).
Lord_Ball
6/15/2017 11:51:22 PM

What I meant by limiting its effect to just 1 duplicate named ally is to "force you to" run a mix to get the most out of it. If that's what you were referencing.
saber1
6/15/2017 11:46:10 PM (Updated: 6/15/2017 11:46:48 PM)

Wouldn't it make each successive piece an additional -4? The first is full price, second is -4, third -8, etc. Even so, there should be a cap.
Lord_Ball
6/15/2017 11:26:39 PM (Updated: 6/15/2017 11:34:56 PM)

The idea of cummulative rapport is nice, but I think it needs to be limited. I mean if I use this guy and 9 homing spiders they are all free! That would be a bit absurd. Perhaps limiting its effect to just 1 duplicate named ally, to a minimum cost of X since the ewok only costs 19 it'd be fairly simple to get them to 0.
saber1
6/15/2017 9:35:02 PM

Cumulative Rapport? Now that's nice.
blemelisk
6/15/2017 9:27:23 PM

HAHAHAHAHA. yes....yes I def get this. and would DEF use it!
Showing 1 - 50 of 28,832 Comments12345...577Next