RegisterDonate Login

I ain't seen one of these websites since I was prospecting on Subterrel.

Custom Character Comments

Filter
Filtered By Custom Character #. Unfilter

Showing 1 - 50 of 33,530 Comments12345...671Next
7/8/2020 7:23:41 AM

Unleash the horde, excellent
7/8/2020 7:23:20 AM

Nice simple fixes here and I like what you did, if you are going up against Solo(s) he is your man
7/8/2020 7:22:08 AM

I am still thinking this guy needs more GMA with two 10 damage shots at 7 attack isn’t anything to write home about by today’s standards and the CE speaks for itself (has anyone ever fought against a bespin guard? Haha) I would suggest a rapport or Special Ability boost for Bespin guards or else slap ok oppurtunist like his other versions and at least he is a potent pocket shooter.
7/8/2020 7:17:33 AM

Really like the way you went with this one and very thematic for Jabba. I would actually love to see your treatment on a Jabb to go with these guys!
7/8/2020 7:16:58 AM

Simple fix, not sure it’s enough to make them see play in today’s standards but does make them a bit tougher to take out at least
7/8/2020 7:15:52 AM

Quite the potent hunter killer piece, I’m mixed on spy on a non-epic as it may be too strong to have this assassin piece walking up to your key fragile commander. But on the flip side it’s Princess Leia in Slave outfit turning into one of the best pieces in the game so kind of ok with this haha.
7/1/2020 1:29:13 AM

Now that'd be silly, wouldnt it?
harryg
7/1/2020 1:07:03 AM

Is it meant to exclude enemies with Vehicle?
6/30/2020 11:52:45 PM

What a mess of a special ability -_-
harryg
6/28/2020 11:30:52 PM

Might be too powerful with Vader of Lothal
gandalfthegreatestwizard
6/25/2020 10:17:09 PM

Right now, he's just a super movement breaker with init control thrown in. Being able to move an enemy in line of sight 12 squares is very strong. You can pull an enemy shooter or commander right into the middle of your squad to take them out. But yeah, he's too expensive when you play him with Thrawn (you also don't benefit from Tactician +8) or Daala (though he doesn't cancel Prideful). So he probably ends up playing in some weird squad types like Imperial Knights.
Darth Zenkarp
6/25/2020 7:12:47 PM (Updated: 6/25/2020 7:13:38 PM)

I don't exactly know who would be popular to pair with him due to the openness of the tension ability. I guess Darth Vader would be a strong pick, since you almost always win initiative, meaning that you could move an enemy toward Zsinj using the Doctrine ability and have Vader take them out, but that would mean that his CE wouldn't work on Vader. I think it'll be obvious how he works once you explain it to me, but for now I am somewhat confused.
Darth Zenkarp
6/24/2020 7:08:41 PM

This would probably be a nice piece to use in the 100 point format. I don't know if this has changed, but the meta used to be bringing out a beatstick to deal with your opponents entire team. The piece you have here would work nicely with bounty hunters, as Vader would supply up to +8 attack and +10 damage. If a bounty hunter was to target a unique enemy, they'd have a near guaranteed hit due to the huge bonuses they get from Vader and the bounty hunter ability. I feel like this is probably going to be my #1 for voting.
6/23/2020 11:28:56 PM

Interesting mechanic. Primarily to give +3/+3 out to any character in the squad, and avoids needing Mas as an auto include. I am trying to determine a situation where you'd run him with Mithraw or Chis Emissary
6/18/2020 7:23:55 PM

Nice! Flying with the rules save!
FlyingArrow
6/18/2020 3:24:53 PM

He'd cost 3. By floor rules, Rapport cannot reduce a character's cost below 3. By the original WotC rules, he would cost 1.
6/18/2020 3:04:18 PM

Shoot sorry brother should have led with that. I still think you could keep a small crime lord bonus like +2 and the double and be ok. One has to bring Bib in the first place so essentially the two of them together are 20 points and handing out some basic attack/damage boosts.
6/18/2020 1:48:53 PM

Im glad u said that. I completely overlooked that rapport which changes everything.
6/18/2020 7:53:34 AM

I like the changes. He would certainly see play with the Hutt Cartel especially being free with Bob Fortuna, Majordomo and his rapport -8 for characters whose name contain Jabba. At least it would be a solid Talon alternative.
6/18/2020 1:03:56 AM

I would compare him to gonk over GG. In which case he's cheap. But he's also unique and would stand as a subfaction staple or major boost.
6/18/2020 1:02:02 AM

Tweeked. Niche... Maybe underpriced... I'll just call it Aggressively Priced... Yeah, that's the ticket
6/17/2020 11:40:38 PM

Nice looking good now, still potential for big damage with Vapaad but more of a commander piece that is hard to take down fitting a new and solid Windu role
Darth Zenkarp
6/17/2020 8:54:24 PM

I think you were right about dropping precision. It seems a little odd for a 25 point character to be able to do 60 damage in one turn.
General_Grievous
6/17/2020 4:54:04 PM (Updated: 6/17/2020 5:02:39 PM)

Very interesting piece, handing out a blanket +4 and extra I think would make him worth more than 8, even with his negatives. I’m comparing him to the similar CE Grievous SOTJ who costs way more despite having a more restrictive and able to be disrupted boost. I would change it to +2 and Double Attack or just the extra attack or +4 attack and I still think he would be worth his cost as is. Even with only Crime Lord he would be a battle droid officer for most fringe pieces and that guy still gets tons of play today and costs 1 more and is more fragile.
General_Grievous
6/17/2020 4:50:49 PM (Updated: 6/17/2020 4:59:57 PM)

Awesome cheap Windu! Maybe even to cheap given his awesome CE that boosts a ton of characters. You could probably drop precision just to balance out his awesomeness at his price range. He would definitely see play either way.
6/17/2020 4:54:38 PM

Thanks Adam!
6/17/2020 4:48:55 PM

Gandalf that’s great and very Reminiscent of Taris Revan. Only thing I would change is consider swapping CQF or stealth for a heavy grenades or shields since both of those was used more then.
Darth Zenkarp
6/17/2020 3:33:15 PM

I edited him a bit. I gave him parry and the CE because he felt a little underwhelming for his cost, and he didn’t really fit the “Jedi Master” archetype without them.
6/17/2020 1:06:28 PM

That's some solid DF1 representation
6/16/2020 1:08:22 PM

I actually quite like this
Darth Zenkarp
6/16/2020 2:29:32 AM

I modeled her off of the dancer class from Fire Emblem, as that is currently one of my favorite franchises, and I think it fits the character well. I don’t exactly know if I got the point cost right though. Her CE gives units around her a better version of Greater Mobile Attack, which could be a slight bit overpowered. Let me know how I can improve the character and I’d love extra feedback.
6/13/2020 5:38:53 PM

brilliant. I'd maybe give him attack 2-4
swinefeld
6/5/2020 6:00:30 AM

:D
6/5/2020 3:57:51 AM

I wanted to provide him the counter-attack response to represent coleman landing next to him and getting shot yo bits. I would argue a gunslinger with reflexes so fast that he can take out a jedi has jedi reflexes.
Cassus fett
6/5/2020 2:59:00 AM

I believe you could use Quick Draw instead of Jedi Reflexes, seems more appropriate.
6/4/2020 10:41:21 PM

That’s pretty awesome!
6/4/2020 9:36:22 PM

This is the way
gandalfthegreatestwizard
6/4/2020 8:30:03 PM

Sorry, missed the once per skirmish part. It's probably fine with that.
Slirk
6/4/2020 6:24:36 PM

@gandalfthegreatestwizard, you have good points, but you can only get reserves once per skirmish. In a sense, this is now a 30 point fig with an awful defense. It could be too fraction breaking but I think it makes it kinda fun.
FlyingArrow
6/4/2020 3:37:50 PM

I almost made a 100pt Colossal-base Ewok Swarm.
6/4/2020 3:22:16 PM

changing my submission for ccc. was thinking i'd like to see a more powerful yet less swarmy swarm. I never found a million acts to be fun for myself or opponent, so i'd like to see less units with more mileage.
gandalfthegreatestwizard
6/4/2020 8:39:36 AM

Yeah, he probably is a bit broken- with Anticipation or Sense the Future, you have a 75% chance of rolling reserves. Reserves can bring in even more characters with init control to help you get Reserves even more often. The Reserves themselves easily make up for having to spend 100pts on this guy after 2 or 3 rounds, and you can combo Republic's great movement breakers like Doombot and Panaka with the strongest attackers from each faction. Plus, it's immune to MTB.
harryg
6/4/2020 8:25:20 AM

I worry that even at 100 points this is too faction-breaking. I like it thematically though.
harryg
6/4/2020 8:23:51 AM

I really like this.
Slirk
6/3/2020 3:25:36 AM (Updated: 6/3/2020 7:34:56 PM)

@gandalfthegreatestwizard 10% chance of preventing damage is correct. Did you seem him in the movie? lolololol
6/3/2020 1:44:48 PM

Unique at the bottom of the card. That IS unique.
Darth Zenkarp
6/3/2020 4:19:37 AM

I find Immediate Jedi Reserves to be an interesting ability, as it doesn't limit you in your pick. It really depends on the situation. For example, you could play both Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand and Arica and use two blaster barrages, destroying most filler units, or play somebody like Darth Plagueis to get in lots of damage on a single unit. I think the unit as a whole would be pretty fun to use as a one man team in the 100 point format.
FlyingArrow
6/3/2020 3:14:53 AM

Yes, thanks.
gandalfthegreatestwizard
6/2/2020 11:53:24 PM

Master LS Defense doesn't sound very masterful with a 1/10 chance of preventing damage... did you mean a save of 2?
gandalfthegreatestwizard
6/2/2020 11:45:47 PM

He's supposed to be Unique, right?
Showing 1 - 50 of 33,530 Comments12345...671Next