RegisterDonateLogin

Bloo or Bloo not. There is no cry.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Not just another pretty face Options
Zalkrie
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 2:28:09 AM
Groups: Member

Three days ago, this was the number two ranked 100 point squad behind Kel Dors kill more, which is an awsome squad by the way. In the last three days I have recieve a 1, 2, and a 3 rating with no comments. How childish. I know Bill that it is not on the level of your ones, but then I don't get as many people rating my squads as you do. This is rediculous.......

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/View.aspx?ID=21263

By the way.....to all those that did leave comments. Thank you.....it is very much appreciated!!
awesome
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 8:46:28 AM

Its alright, Im not sure if I like Lando but its definatly better than a 1-3 rating,
its only 100 points so rally you cant do much with it anyways.
Zalkrie
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:52:07 AM

People are incredible. Now someone has gone in and started rating Darth Jim's Kel Dors kill more squad with low numbers. What is wrong with everyone. Because we are not the well known players we don't get as many ratings to balance all the squad killers out there. Thank God that there are some people like 11MB out there to keep the faith in the human race alive........
Volvagia14
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 12:31:44 PM

are you new to this site?

this happens all the time when a squad gets up in the top it is attacked by "Squad Rating Killers", my advice: get use to it.
markedman247
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 12:44:17 PM

Well, I decided to act proactively and mark all of my OWN squads one. After all, we all strive to be #1. :) Maybe someone is just confused by that notion.
Zalkrie
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:47:57 PM

Volvagia14 wrote:

this happens all the time when a squad gets up in the top it is attacked by "Squad Rating Killers", my advice: get use to it.

No, I am not new to this site and this is not the first time this has happened to me. However, this is an original squad and I have recieved quite a few compliments and great advice for this squad from people I respect on this site. It is a shame there are so many childish punks out there that don't really care how good other peole's squads are. I really don't care that someone elses squad is rated better than mine. I rated Darth Jim's Kel Dor's kill more a 10, and that was before I met him and realized what a good guy he is.

The point I was making is that there are way to many idiots out there that only care how high there squads rank, so they hate on everyone else's but there 'buddies' and there own squads. And if you say something about it, like I have, it gets even worse. Two more people have gone into the squad since yesterday and rated it a four or lower and left no comment as to why. If you think it is that bad be an adult and leave a comment. And yes I know that will never happen because there are no repercussions to the rating system. I am NOT blaming Shinja for the system, but the people are childish.
Volvagia14
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 9:20:10 AM

Zalkrie wrote:
Volvagia14 wrote:

No, I am not new to this site and this is not the first time this has happened to me. However, this is an original squad and I have recieved quite a few compliments and great advice for this squad from people I respect on this site. It is a shame there are so many childish punks out there that don't really care how good other peole's squads are. I really don't care that someone elses squad is rated better than mine. I rated Darth Jim's Kel Dor's kill more a 10, and that was before I met him and realized what a good guy he is.

The point I was making is that there are way to many idiots out there that only care how high there squads rank, so they hate on everyone else's but there 'buddies' and there own squads. And if you say something about it, like I have, it gets even worse. Two more people have gone into the squad since yesterday and rated it a four or lower and left no comment as to why. If you think it is that bad be an adult and leave a comment. And yes I know that will never happen because there are no repercussions to the rating system. I am NOT blaming Shinja for the system, but the people are childish.

that's the way some people are. When you have something great (Bloomilk) there are always people trying to ruin it.