RegisterDonateLogin

You truly belong here with us among the clouds.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

setting the record straight Options
PooDoo
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:02:58 AM
Groups: Member

I want to make this perfectly clear.
I am NOT MDB aka Sean and or any other name or handle of his. I am however a friend of his. Anytime someone here in Nashville mentions. His name, they get banned, this is my first banning. But 4 of my friends have been vanned in the last year, and I was hoping to GOD I would not ve one of them. I have been nothing but civil on here. I dpend almost all if my time in the squad builder or in the rules forum.
I started playing this game around the time GAW came out, and it was because of Sean that I started. I am aware of his shenanigans and the trouble he's gotten into. For the one month I've been on this site, I've been accused of being him Twice. I've yaken it up with moderators, and thankfully, they've responded to these accusations. Sean doesn't play this game any more, its up to me and my buddies to keep it going here, or its back to our PS3s and 360s.
There are 4 ppl that use my IP address, and if you look dat their names, you will see that they all have squads and they have all commented on mine and other members of this sites squads.
Enough is enough! I'm sorry about all of the negative history he left behind, but its time we ALL gor over it and moved on!
PooDoo
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:50:47 AM

I mean honestly, what do we have to do?
(I apologize for my spelling, my droids keypad is very small and I have meaty fingers.)
PooDoo
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:54:29 AM

And not to mention, I have pending trades where I've sent first! How am I supposed to keep up with other members ans whar they owe me in trades?
Darthbane53
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 10:34:09 AM

As a (hopefully) respected member of this boards I can vouch for his word, I know both of them and he is not like sean.
PooDoo
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 10:44:26 AM

Thank you Alex, I really appreciate that. If you or anyone else, who knows me can please tell that to Shinja, it would be more then just appreciated. Again little buddy, thank you very muchBlooMilk
Sithborg
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 10:50:56 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

And the cycle continues. You really need to contact Shinja.

And locking, because, well, history continues to repeat itself.