RegisterDonateLogin

The Kyle Katarn of intergalactic dairy products.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

need input Options
amsnow
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 10:45:12 AM
Groups: Member

http://bloomilk.com/Squads/View.aspx?ID=36099

was gonna use this in a team format and decided i liked it by itself. any comments and suggestions are welcome
mercenary_moose
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 11:27:12 AM

Reviewed. Good squad, but Bane poses a big problem. I gave you an 8
awesome
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 12:03:33 PM

mercenary_moose wrote:
Reviewed. Good squad, but Bane poses a big problem. I gave you an 8

but rally who would run bane?
I have him but he costs too much to use.
mercenary_moose
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 12:20:56 PM

What the heck are you smoking? Bane is THE GATEKEEPER at 100. In ANY serious 100-point tourney, you will see someone playing Bane and 6 uggies. Guaranteed. This squad could beat the snot out of most of the other builds it would face, but Bane would give this squad a tough time.
amsnow
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 12:52:13 PM

mercenary_moose wrote:
What the heck are you smoking? Bane is THE GATEKEEPER at 100. In ANY serious 100-point tourney, you will see someone playing Bane and 6 uggies. Guaranteed. This squad could beat the snot out of most of the other builds it would face, but Bane would give this squad a tough time.

after reading your comment on the squad i just wanted to add that bane would not get jh against dash
awesome
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 1:44:23 PM

Ok but bane is really easy to take down,
and I never see him played at our tournies.
amsnow
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:39:32 PM

awesome wrote:
Ok but bane is really easy to take down,
and I never see him played at our tournies.

i think even this squad could kill him if you play it right
mercenary_moose
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:46:14 PM

amsnow wrote:
mercenary_moose wrote:

after reading your comment on the squad i just wanted to add that bane would not get jh against dash

Sure Dash gets a Force Rating! Sideogram gives him one.

If there is no Bane players at the LGS, go for it, play the squad, beat everyone silly, and let the glory be yours!
amsnow
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:54:10 PM

mercenary_moose wrote:
amsnow wrote:
mercenary_moose wrote:

If there is no Bane players at the LGS, go for it, play the squad, beat everyone silly, and let the glory be yours!

yes but i dont think he gains jedi hunter, if anyone can offer clarification please do. i also thought you would get jedi hunter, but the judge at my lgs says holosid followers who dont have fps are not counted as having a force rating
awesome
Posted: Friday, April 24, 2009 10:35:31 AM

amsnow wrote:
mercenary_moose wrote:
amsnow wrote:
mercenary_moose wrote:

yes but i dont think he gains jedi hunter, if anyone can offer clarification please do. i also thought you would get jedi hunter, but the judge at my lgs says holosid followers who dont have fps are not counted as having a force rating

No no he doesnt get jedi hunter because they dont have force ratings they just have force points, so no they dont get it.
amsnow
Posted: Friday, April 24, 2009 12:39:31 PM

awesome wrote:
amsnow wrote:
mercenary_moose wrote:
amsnow wrote:
mercenary_moose wrote:

No no he doesnt get jedi hunter because they dont have force ratings they just have force points, so no they dont get it.

just as i thought
Ukezwoll
Posted: Sunday, April 26, 2009 2:21:39 AM

Bane can't defeat General Obi-Wan Kenobi one on one most of the time. And since GOWK can bring an additional 45 points boosted by his CE, while Bane only allows for an additional 18 vanilla points, I think Bane may face a bleak future in 100 point games.
The True Mandalore
Posted: Sunday, April 26, 2009 2:40:14 AM

Bane is a strong piece in 100 pts but ive seen him taken down by plenty of other teams Flapper