RegisterDonateLogin

As wise as Master Yoda, and as powerful as Master Windu.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Suggestion: Gallery View option in Search results Options
gwek
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011 2:46:27 AM
Groups: Member

Don't know if this has been discussed previously, but I think a "gallery view" option for Search results would be awesome.

Not only would it be just plain cool to be able to view, say, all Mandos side-by-side, or all different versions of Vader, but as the game shifts increasingly to V-Sets and minis, it would be a valuable research tool (or at least an option that would make it easier for folk to figure out a starting point for cutting up pieces).

As an "advanced" version of this suggestion, I think it would be great if we could start classifying how characters are armed (eg, "Right Hand: Lightsaber - Green, Left Hand: Empty"). If those were searchable, I think it would be incredibly helpful to customizers (as an added bonus... a Gallery view would make it easier to collect this data, and I bet people would volunteer to help out!)

These are suggestions I would not necessarily have made during the WotC era of the game, but as the "do-it-yourself" era continues to rev in high gear, I think additions like this would be valuable.

Thanks for your time (both in reading the message and in providing such an amazing site to begin with).