RegisterDonateLogin

Forget Jawa Juice--that's soo Clone Wars-era.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

New Players Help Desk: New to the Game? Come Here. Courtesy of Luke Hates Thrawn and Shinja Options
luke hates thrawn
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 3:11:46 AM
Groups: Member

I will take a look
swmimperial130
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2009 8:33:53 AM

Me too.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Monday, June 29, 2009 2:32:29 PM

markedman247 wrote:
curler88j wrote:
Thanks again for looking at my squads. Could you look at some of my squads that have low ratings like 1s 3sCrying . I dont think they deserve 1s but i might be wrong Confused . thanks for your input.ThumpUp

Don't take the 1's personally.

Very well put, right now i have the #1 ranked 200 pt squad & it has two 1's on it. Some people might just give your squad a 1 to get it out of the way for there squad. It shouldnt be tooken personally, its a competitive community we have. Im sure the people who do it arent bad people face to face, just competitive. So should be took personal. So never let the ratings make you not build a squad. Theres alot of things you can get out of building a squad.

1) Its easier to build a squad on this site so you dont have to go searching through all of your figures to build one, as you pointed out this site gives you the option of building a squad from the figures you have.

2) If you wanted to build a squad with pieces you dont have yet, then the squad rating system seeing peoples reactions to the squad should give you a pretty good idea of weither to get a piece or not. I know it works for me. Chances are the majority of the people looking at your squad will rate it fairly, theres only a few that will give it a 1.

3) Building squads on here & using a figure with rapport or affinity that you did not know about, will be shown on here when building a squad. If you were to pick Queen Amidala (COTF) for example & put her in a squad & you did not know she had rapport for non-unique republic, then in the squad builder section if having her in a squad will give you the option of adding them figures at 1 less.

now i know there is probably alot more good points i missed, but this is just an idea of why squad builder is great & i wouldnt want you to ever take them 1's as personal & stop making squads. Believe me i know i want to see them weither you or i believe they are good or not. Its always good to get other peoples input & see the idea's they come up with. So keep on making them squads for us.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Monday, June 29, 2009 2:42:28 PM

Ahhh oh & also. @ luke hates thrawn, thank you very much for this thread, i think thats great you wanna help people out new to the game & all. Really cool of you man & i just noticed this thread, if you dont mind ill stop on here every now & then & help answer some questions people have on here with you. Im sure you can cover it but its just something id like to do as well. 2 Great Minds are better than 1 right?Wink Lol So thank you again for this thread man & keep it up..
luke hates thrawn
Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 3:38:34 AM

Darth Percocet wrote:
Ahhh oh & also. @ luke hates thrawn, thank you very much for this thread, i think thats great you wanna help people out new to the game & all. Really cool of you man & i just noticed this thread, if you dont mind ill stop on here every now & then & help answer some questions people have on here with you. Im sure you can cover it but its just something id like to do as well. 2 Great Minds are better than 1 right?Wink Lol So thank you again for this thread man & keep it up..

I'll take any help I can get. More people to help new players means more info and help for the new players. Feel free to help out when you see fitThumpUp
swmimperial130
Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 3:48:50 AM

luke hates thrawn wrote:
Darth Percocet wrote:

I'll take any help I can get. More people to help new players means more info and help for the new players. Feel free to help out when you see fitThumpUp

Make it 3.BigGrin
MrSmileys
Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:45:51 AM

Hey, I am kinda new. I was wondering if i could get some feedback on a couple of my squads. I feel they are good but could be better.

Thanks in advance for your input.

mandolorian/sith

Malak and the exile v.3

and feel free to give me advice on any of my other squads.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 9:35:54 AM

im pretty knowledged when it comes to the game all-though i only been playing for a year & a half i studied the rules alot & im ranked 7th in my state, so i can help as good as i can on a situation. Im always down to giving people some tips i use ya know, & im no expert at all, i just feel like i got some good concepts which everyone has there own way of doing things so its great just getting other peoples ideas & inputs on a situation in the game.

Im also really into trading & i made a thread in the trade section of the forums with some tips on how to save money with trading from my knowledge, im gonna go copy & paste it & throw it on this forum too, since this is the help section..
Shoto Parry
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 8:21:10 AM

Sad
AMS55
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 8:39:35 AM

Hi i'm a new player and i just wanted to say i just got Juno Eclipse, Proxy and Vaders Apprentice Redeemed!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I'm so happy right now ThumbsUp . My brother tried to get Darth Bane but didn't Flapper .
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 8:57:01 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

AMS55 wrote:
Hi i'm a new player and i just wanted to say i just got Juno Eclipse, Proxy and Vaders Apprentice Redeemed!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I'm so happy right now ThumbsUp . My brother tried to get Darth Bane but didn't Flapper .

Welcome, and congratulations on your new acquisitions. BigGrin

Juno and VAR are very good competitive pieces. Proxy is an interesting figure. Not played as much, but there are some cool options for making him into a melee beast.

Have fun!
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 8:57:33 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Shoto Parry wrote:
Sad

Confused Need help with something?
luke hates thrawn
Posted: Thursday, September 1, 2011 5:17:39 PM

Bump! (Knocks the dust off)