RegisterDonateLogin

Only legal in the Outer Rim.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Quick Dragon-con Report Options
Weeks
Posted: Tuesday, September 6, 2011 5:04:50 PM
Groups: Member

Played my "don't STAP believin" squad and heres a quick rundown of what i played against

Round 1:vs Ricky

Sid
Lancer
New Maul
Lobot
Bunch of drones
San hill
Bdo

On my map:Bespin
Ricky brings in the MTB and a human BG and starts advancing. I stick everyone I can around Obi to keep the lancer off me and lock down some doors to make it hard on him getting into position. Round 3 I tow anistap and get a strafe that includes maul, the bg, and the lancer. Crit and hit on maul (BG took crit) and only one hit on lancer :(. Maul kills anikin after missing a few times, he finally kills him at init. I start wearing down his fodder with the captains splash and rex's shots. Finally I have to engage maul or he will start ripping into my squad at won inits. Bardin runs up and gets in the way while rex keeps shooting and wearing maul and sid down. Finally I'm able to kill maul after pushing sid out of the way with quigon's push 1. From there the lancer misses 2 shots on rex and I win the last inits. Really tough game but I'll take it.

Round 2: vs Other David

Revan
Maul
Lobot (2 Rodian Traders)
filler

on my map:Bespin

David starts giving his mice heal and sets up a little heal station for his guys. He misplaces Maul and forgets to cloak him and the combo of rex and anistap shots puts 100 on maul. Maul runs back into the heal station and goes back up to 70 after a round of heals. Revan runs in and swaps maul in, Maul leaps over Obi and lands next to quigon and deals 80 to qui. Anistap spends a fp to move 10 and strafes and lands next to maul doing 60. Qui finishes maul with a push and bardin starts healing qui back up. From there I moved into gambit and started killing what fodder i could till I caught up with revan and wore him down with attacks. Obi used the force to take revans last 40 hp off him and net me the win

Round 3: vs Phillip

Leia jk
wedge
jacen jk
ben sky
winter
jarael
filler

On his map:Rancor Pit

Here anistap gets a big second round strafe and does 40 to nearly everything. He then makes all his deflects/evades and lives to init and strafes back out killing or weakening most everything. From there Bardin and company are too much beef for leia and jacen to beat.

I was the only undefeated at this point so we called it quits and went to eat.

Prizes were Customs made by my wife and myself. I took a few pics but don;t know how to post them. Just know they were cool and everyone left with something neat.
DarthElijah
Posted: Sunday, September 25, 2011 8:57:46 AM
Groups: Member

i was there. awesome games..