RegisterDonateLogin

We're gonna have company!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Thread Dedicated To Shinja For This Site Options
Darth Percocet
Posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 2:29:35 PM
Groups: Member

Hey there everyone, i just wanted to make this thread to say thank you to shinja which i dont think i cant thank enough for this website. This is a free site that someone who loves mini's made for all of us who also share that in common with the creator of this site. In my eyes he doesnt get thanked enough for this free site who lets us build squads & get them rated. He also keeps in touch with his users & i dont think i wrote him one PM that he didnt respond too.

He literally takes the time to answer anyone & everyones questions, dedicates his time to keep this site running & even pulled some April Fools Jokes on us. Which i think was awsome & decent. So i wanna give a big " THANK YOU " to " SHINJA " for this site & being the best SWM site on the internet, in my eyes way above WOTC.

So whoever reads this thread, i think everyone should just post a little thank you to this person, because for me, when i come on the internet i literally do not go on any other site but this one & i am hooked to the game because of this site. Its just a very easy going feeling when your here & makes you believe your apart of something. I met alot of new friends on here & the creator just makes you feel at home on his site. So one more time " THANK YOU Shinja " for this site. & one more time if you read this, can you reply a little thank you for this person. Im not preasuring anybody to do it, just if you feel he deserves a thank you then you can post it here, Thanx everybody who reads this & says thank you..

-Bobby Pirrone a.k.a. Darth Percocet
Mickey
Posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 2:37:00 PM

Thanks ThumbsUp You have to admire people who put their time and money into doing something like this. A guy I have online gamed with for over 10 years has run our forum site all these years and has never asked for money and has always spent his time making sure all of us gamers are still connected. Hopefully this site can make it as long.
Volvagia14
Posted: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 5:27:49 AM

Shinja Rocks.

what more is there to say?
Slie
Posted: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 5:48:16 AM

He's a great guy. Makes a great site, puts up with me. Good people. However the bestest way to thank him is to support the site with a clicky on the paypal donate :-)

That's Game!
Uggie Demo
Posted: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 6:10:37 AM

Volvagia14 wrote:
Shinja Rocks.

what more is there to say?

There IS alot more to say!!!!
THANK YOU SHINJA!!! BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk
Eroschilles
Posted: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 6:33:41 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

The site is awesome. Keeps me from doing any real work until the last minute.

Thanks for the great work, Shinja!ThumbsUp
Darth Percocet
Posted: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 12:25:05 PM

Slie wrote:
He's a great guy. Makes a great site, puts up with me. Good people. However the bestest way to thank him is to support the site with a clicky on the paypal donate :-)

That's Game!

i agree & all the time ive been on this site i just recently noticed the Donate icon on the top left... i gotta get a paypal account opened i would love to surport shinja with some money towards the site, its very well deserved..
Darth Percocet
Posted: Saturday, May 2, 2009 1:54:05 AM

thanx for the surrport towards him guys.. & girls if there is any
RannKonnar
Posted: Saturday, May 2, 2009 4:53:13 AM

Yes, Thanks Shinja.

YOUR AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MILK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk
Lord ZOS
Posted: Sunday, May 3, 2009 6:21:28 AM

This is hands down the best site on the web. I stay logged in at home even when I'm at work. And when I'm work, I keep tabs on the site. Anyone can tell that there is nothing but love put into da Milk. Thanks to Shinja, I started trading online for the first time, and met some really cool people. The forums are awesome (even if I do get carried away sometimes...). One of the most impressive things for me though, is how up to date you keep the Milk. It seems like you're always tweaking here and there, and that is great!!!

THANKS SHINJA!!!
swmimperial130
Posted: Sunday, May 3, 2009 7:18:58 AM

This website rocks, showing what the creator is. AWESOME, and more. Keep doing great things shinja!BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk
awesome
Posted: Sunday, May 3, 2009 7:26:30 AM

Very nice job Shinja!! I wouldnt have been able(or the attention span) to make a great web site like this.
twinjedi
Posted: Sunday, May 3, 2009 7:40:25 AM

great job shinja!